Does Mexico have a High End cuisine or a proper complicated dish variation?

Does Mexico have a High End cuisine or a proper complicated dish variation?

All i see are carne asada, tacos and taco accesories

Other urls found in this thread:

eatyourbooks.com/library/81054/oaxaca-al-gusto-an-infinite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enrique Olvera

didnt know him at all, thanks :)

Watch his Documentary on Netflix Senpai, Under the Chefs Table series.

Take a read thru this

eatyourbooks.com/library/81054/oaxaca-al-gusto-an-infinite

They do, but is basically the taco fillings plus some brown sauce, presented a la japanese.

I would suggest trying to cook "Authentic Mexican Food" because according to the entire West Coast of the US it is impossible to find a human being anywhere in the world that can cook it unless they live in Mexico or are a poor Mexican family of illegals operating out of a Roach Coach food truck somewhere in California.

Dark Fly-over magic prevents anyone east of Nevada from being able to cook "Authentic Mexican" and everywhere else it is just a "Immitation Mexican" like immitation crab meat.

/thread

Mexican cuisine is the best thing about the country. It varies a ton region to region. Mexico has a ton of variation in climate and that means different regions grow different fruit and vegetables.

That's not really true anymore in the big cities. Even flyover shitholes like Tulsa have good Mexican food because of immigrants. Small town America still thinks Frito pie is the highest achievement in Mexican food.

small town america thinks taco bowls are mexican, thus trumps taco bowl tweet.

>butthurt intensifies

Mexican cuisine can be very complex and rich dude, it's just that people only know tacos.

They give large portions, charge very little and are generally courteous, but I'm sure *some* entrepreneuring Messicans are willing to overcharge you for some memegredients that you crave.

#MAKETACOBELLAGAIN

Nah just mostly sick of reading
>Muh authentic mexican
on Veeky Forums every time someone posts anything in a tortilla or with beans in it.

Maybe it isn't so prevalent anymore but it was about as bad as "that's some good 'go 'za" shit is now.

This dish is complex as fuck. It's not even my favorite, but I admire the shit out of my grandma for pulling it off so well.

Of course, are you familiar with moles?

Sounds like someone is still mad that his trader joes enchiladas didn't impress Veeky Forums
One per plate is the only correct way to serve this, stop amerifatting up a perfectly good dish

Who the fuck shops at Trader Joes? That is a store for pretentious dipshits far richer than I. Walmart and Aldis motherfucker. If you can't find good shit at Aldis, you probably haven't found an actual Aldis

Bring your quarters niggers! It's shopping day!

Mole
Aguachile
Raw Seafood
Chiles en Nogada

>walmart
>ever
get bent.

>Does Mexico have a High End cuisine
Certainly only its not mexican food for mexicans.

Mexicans are a traditional sort unlike liberal westerners.

Mexicans would hold of on till the seasons come around for the touchier dishes as freshness is key. Also @6$ usd for pay daily expecting Zagat/Gault-Millau/Michelin quality dining for the populace is outright silly.

Best Mexican food is going to be found at celebrations no matter what anyone says, its a matter of pride and having so and so prepare whatever certain dishes they are famous for is the way it is. Youngsters are bragging about pizza or whatever else is in fashion. Still traditions die hard and like I said its where you will find the best of whatever local dishes are available.