What would you add to this? I'm thinking some chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, black pepper...

What would you add to this? I'm thinking some chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, black pepper, and steamed broccoli (fresh not frozen).

Don't judge me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/9627-cheddar-cheese-soup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have broccoli, and cheese, why not just make some yourself?

???

Maybe he doesn't have any milk, or butter, or flour, or onions, or broth, or

If I have a can of broccoli cheese soup, then why would I do that?

Steam broc, put cheese over dickhead.

I use those cans as like a ghetto casserole sometimes.

Pour it into a baking dish, add veggies and some diced chicken breast, bake in the oven for about an hour.

Werd. Cream of mushroom makes a ghetto mushroom risotto. Nom nom.

Nothing. I wouldn't eat it.

Why?

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I wouldn't eat it either. It's shit-tier soup, and waaaay too salty. (and no, I'm not a health nut. I'm talking about the taste). It simply doesn't taste very good, and broccoli cheese soup is quite easy to make.

Um... Because it fucking disgusting? Is this the 1970s? Do you plan on making a cassarole with it? You can make this with nothing more than broccoli, chicken broth, garlic, and sour cream. Repulsive.

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/9627-cheddar-cheese-soup

Add steamed broccoli florets

>You can make this with nothing more than broccoli, chicken broth, garlic, and sour cream
No cheese?

Repulsive.

If you can't make a can of broccoli soup taste good, then you need to stop cooking. Lame.

That sounds painful.

If you know how to cook, why aren't you making the soup yourself instead of buying that canned shite?

>implying you can't add cheese
Are you missing a chromosome?

Who says I bought it? What even makes you think I'm OP? Lame.

>You can make this with nothing more than
>with nothing more than
>nothing more
>nothing

Go back under your bridge.

nice 'cago cousine there user

If you don't have canned soup why are you even posting in a canned soup thread?

Because you faggots are too stupid to think of all the reasons OP might have a can of soup and want to make dinner.

I give up. Why?

Ok. Fair enough. Let's assume OP is a sorry ass poor and has nothing in his pantry, like flour. But he's got a lunchable in the fridge. Dice "ham" sauté in pot with what ever fat he has on hand, add "soup," dice "cheese" and add to said "soup" and voila! he's shined shit. Or he could go out and spend a couple of bucks and make an actual meal.

>Not just eating the lunchable

fucking up senpai

That's supposed to be better than this?
>chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, black pepper, and steamed broccoli (fresh not frozen)

my parents put this on baked potatoes