Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratebeer.com/beer/hartwall-aura/35064/
ratebeer.com/beer/saku-originaal-2016-/404584/
ratebeer.com/beer/olvi-tumma-jouluolut-iii/26901/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happoshu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raging Bitch.

My father, who in 23 years I've never seen turn down alcohol of any sort, tried one and chunked it across the yard. He then started cussing me for giving him poison.

Every IPA on the market. Why? Sour AF. Give me a stout.

Blue Moon
Heineken
Stella
Corona
Guinness
Coors
Pacifico
Sierra Nevada
Shiner Bock
Miller
Shock Top

Its all shit beer

Budweiser is, appropriately, not on that list

Heinekin is fucking garbage, it tastes like celery

Any of the beers that came out in that "smoke-flavoured beers" fad that happened last summer.

>I only drink the finest of winecoolers and cocks

worked in a restaraunt where we would often get cases of free beer to sample and see if we want to stock them

some hipster brewery sent in a bunch of balsamic reduction based stout and they were so disgusting even the alcoholic dishwasher wouldn't take them home

Boston Lager

Beer in general is shit tier, so is wine. They have shit tier flavor, shit tier nutrition, and shit tier alcohol content, no matter how many burgerbucks you shell out to have the word "craft" applied to your swill.

While I'm getting autistic on a Nepalese stir fry convention website, I should point out that alcohol is, indisputably, one of the shittiest drugs you can get your hands on, second only to nicotine.

are you a 15 year old reddit browsing athiest by chance

"What's the worst..." threads are almost as bad as shit like "do americans really...".

I've been to tons of breweries, brewpubs, brewfests, and homebrewer's houses, and have plenty of bad beer, but why the fuck would I remember what it's called or care?

This thread is going to be nothing but people trying to be contrarian by naming popular brands/styles.

Yeah, all the big name adjunct lagers are shit, and I'd be hard pressed to willingly drink any of them, but they're not even close to the worst beer I've ever had.

you wish ;)

Tecate. Total gargbage.

any non-lambic beer with a fruit in its name

if these are the worst you've had then you haven't tried very many. Unless you just hate beer they're all easily chuggable if you're tryna get durnk.

natty ice

>if these are the worst you've had then you haven't tried very many

He most likely just named every beer he could think of.

I just bought beer from the store, and fuck, its a bad batch. Why does this happen so often?

Underage detected

Blue moon and sierra nevada are good prove me wrong

I never for the hate for blue moon. its straight up delicious. Also call me a pleb, but I love at a bar when they put an orange slice in it

I've reluctantly drunk natty ice cause my brother who drinks it was home and it was all we had in the fridge after my good beer was gone. I have to say it's pretty decent when you've gone through a 6 of ipa and wanna get more trashed

They just hate it cause it's made by coors, not because of the taste

Not even close and I'd wager it might be one of the worst beers ever created. It starts of skunky and ends with a nasty sriracha film clinging to every part of your mouth.

Tecate is the worst, I've been able to get down a can of natty but tecate just makes me puke. The only decent mexican beer I've had is negra modelo

blue moon is bad because sam's summer exists

not sure about the nevada hate. never had anything total shit form them, not exciting but never offensive.

Natty Daddy. Tastes like someone carbonated foot sweat and poured a little bit of denatured alcohol in it.

Any barleywine. Fucking gross.

Its a tie between the holy trifecta of shitty beer Olympia, PBR, and Rainier.

Peroni

While not the worst or even very bad, I am absolutely SICK of coffee stouts/porters

>Coors light
>tennent super

do drink some milk

I work in a bar, i think blue moon is trash but people love it, especially with the orange slice. Too tangy for me. I don't go for citrusy or "summer" beers. A good not-so-sweet stout or pale lager does the trick for me. If an IPA is maltier and less bitter I'll drink that as well, those are harder to find, i guess dogfish is the best mainstream brew i can think of.

Cas while in south korea.

Never have I had such a bad tasting beer with such little alcohol.

pro brewer here. I have homebrewers bring me in some of their own creations fairly regularly. since I don't always get to them quickly, sometimes they sit around for a while. diacetyl bombs tend to be the worst for me... and I've had more than I can count.

keep an eye on bottling/best by dates. stores that don't move big volume often have old beer on the shelves. I try to avoid buying hoppy beers more than 2 months old.

Can you explain what a diecetyl bomb tastes like to a non-brewer or in layman's terms?

I work in beer distribution and it's a good idea to pay attention to what you buy and where

some stores don't even know that if they don't sell whole cases before they get past their best by date they can send them back for refund credit on their next order[at least this is the case for the company I work for]. a walgreens that I go to has had some leinie's harvest patch sitting around for months in aisles and not in the cooler. I've also seen Convenient's and other beverage stores hoard christmas and other seasonals for 3+ years in un-refridgerated store rooms without even having AC.

I won't ever buy craft beers from beverage / liquor / convenient stores ever again since seeing that shit, and I don't recommend anybody else do it either.

google says it tastes like butter. so probably either stupidly buttery beer, or beer that's intensely buttery AND has an extremely high alcohol content

I bought I think it was Finch Brewery and the cans weren't even full all the way and it was completely flat. Didn't realize until I had already gotten home. No idea what happened there. I'm sure they're decent otherwise.

the most common descriptor is buttery. I think movie theater popcorn when I smell it. in some sweeter styles (reds, stouts) a little bit is fine and not noticable, but in light/hoppy beers or in large quanitities its really unpleasant.

literally 100% of breweries will replace cans like this if you contact them, for future reference

Banana bread beer. Tastes like watery cheap beer with synthetic banana flavor added to it. Some people love it...

Tried a couple of uk beers trying to emulate American style ipa's that were terrible (high ibu low abv%... You need higher abv% for ipa's as the residual sweetness from increased grain content balances the hop bitterness).

Made a coffee porter that was catastrophic. Way too much coffee. Two bottles gave me a caffeine induced panic attack, insomnia and ptsd...... Tasted bad too.

Cask ales that have gone bad aren't fun (stale beer with vinegar and sulfuric egg)

Synthetic, sickly, buttery popcorn..... in a bad way. Diacytyl is often used in e-cig juice to give them a butter-scotch type flavor.... It's believed to be carcinogenic if inhaled in large amounts.
I'd get small amounts of it if I fermented at too high a temperature using British style ale yeast

Was a bottle I bought off a shelf because I had enough change to afford it. Was called pearl necklace, was an oyster stout. Tasted like semen in beer.

>Tasted like semen in beer.
would you like to explain how exactly you know what semen tastes like?

I have eaten my own and others semen. I am a bisexual male.

haha this nigga gets ptsd from coffee

sup qt

I just wanted to jump in here and say that i'm so hungover currently that i almost gagged from simply reading the word beer just now as i passed by the thread

Tiger, by APB. Well, no - their poorfag line, Anchor, sucks even more, and their beer for poor alkies, Baron's is a fucking nightmare.

>caffeine induced panic attack, insomnia and ptsd

I'll vote for this one as well. Tastes like fucking cough syrup.

Get a load of this fucking queer bait faggot.

Fat Weasel Ale from Trader Joe's

Anything that people openly refer to as "craft" beer

It's a red flag that the person is overcompensating for a lifetime of mediocrity. To the person who says "craft", beer is normally a watery rancid smelling cheap thing. In order to overcompensate, he seeks out unbalanced monstrosities created by childish fools who think dumping too much of every ingredient into a pot makes for a good result.

It's best to drink beers from parts of the world where they don't need to put qualifiers in front of the word "beer" to reassure everyone that it's not going to make them want to puke. Speaking as an American who was born on a military base in Germany and spent my entire life with a foot in both worlds, the old world rules when it comes to beer. The only people who will disagree with me have never spent any significant amount of time outside of their home region

any chinese beer. particularly snow. I spent a year there and all the beer was so bad that I risked blindness by switching to potentially fake/fatal spirits.

budweiser runs chink beer pretty close.

I just finished a 6 pack of pearl necklace and actually liked much more than I thought I wood.

What about Tsingtao? Is that hard to find in China?

Nice meme

Not to mention the fact that it was $15. Why bother?

>$15 for a rogue bomber

That's not normal, user.

Go get high and sucks your own dick then faggot

It literally tastes like sparkling water.

I don't understand

>What is the worst beer you've ever had?
House beer at a bar in Edmonton. It tasted like aluminium.

pretty much all IPAs make me sick.

also I got loaded on Old Chub too many times and can't drink it anymore.

I've had raging bitch too. Literally tasted like a hobos sock. Your dad had the right idea

You guys aren't trying hard enough
>tfw it's not even dutch

Step up your game

man those were shit, you're right.

You're all faggots.

Boulevard Pale Ale

Just any of the trendy IPAs that taste like pure hop juice with random shitty flavors thrown in.

Some particularly bad ones were the Voodoo peanut butter flavored one (made me want to vomit) and a retarded bacon IPA that I tried.

This one's probably it. Really shitty lager.
ratebeer.com/beer/hartwall-aura/35064/

This one comes close. Tasteless emptiness.
ratebeer.com/beer/saku-originaal-2016-/404584/

This one pissed me off when I had it. But maybe it was because I had some really good ones before it. But still pretty shite:

ratebeer.com/beer/olvi-tumma-jouluolut-iii/26901/

Carling.
Tried a tinny of it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, just tasted of cardboard, no bitterness, no hops, no malt, no yeast, no smell. how do people drink it?

linenkruger or how ever you spell those german bastards. fuck them and their shitty "summer" beer.

homo

Bud light, I haven't gone out of my way to drink any really shitty beers though.

It's a solid stout with a slight briny/ocean flavor.

Calling someone a homo for liking it just because someone else first posted about how they think it tastes like cum is honestly pretty gay.

It's hard to remember the worst beer I've had, but Heineken is probably my least favourite macro (although I haven't had Budweiser, Coors, etc. in years).

Blatz. Just awful.

What do you guys think about Diacytyl in Czech pilsners? I have to say I actually enjoy it. I had Holba Premium and in this one it's really noticeable but I like it. It's a butterscotchy taste.

Japan has this weird ultra low malt beer that avoids the malt tax and so is pretty cheap. It's really disgusting. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happoshu

Only beer I've ever poured out. Shit tasted like banana bread, total trash.

might not be the worst buts definitely the worst in recent memory. Its like someone took a decent stout and added an equal amount of hershey's syrup, its sickeningly sweet.

I used to like blue moon. Then a beer friend told me they use the same water as coors. Could not untaste

but it's*

every non-pumpkin beer ever

2/10 made me reply. Fuck that's like my all time favorite. M-Maybe it was a bad bottle

spotted the 14-year-old

It has to be this one. Banana can be a good flavor, but in this beer it was terrible.

If not for this one it would probably be some hipster IPA made without any skill, where they probably have thrown in all hops they could get their hands on.

VB that's Victoria bitter for all you nonaussies... The WORST in existence. It's hard to believe that a country of drunks can't even get their commercial shit to and acceptable standard

star hill habanero ipa, absolutely fucking disgusting

This is the best post.

Heineken.
>Why?
Because it's shit.

I had the lemon crueller one and it was awful.

Coors Light.
Because I was 19 and I gad to take what I could get.

Got that because I like beer and my roommate likes alcopops and we sometimes try to meet halfway, but that was vile. (Best we've ever tried to fit that bill was Pyramid apricot ale.)

>even trying meme beers
Why?

I've had OK (not great) banana flavored beer before, but I don't recall what. I'm pretty sure Shock Top's banana beer was gross...

Chile beers are the absolute worst to me. As for macros, Heineken and Newcastle.