So this guy returned to GDAX. It's the same speed bump that held BTC sub 13k before the big plunge

So this guy returned to GDAX. It's the same speed bump that held BTC sub 13k before the big plunge.

not familiar with GDAX or what this chart shows, explain?

lurk more

Fake sell wall put up by OP

christ why would people like you buy crypto? you don't understand the basics.

This is a depth graph.

Depth chart of buy and sell orders on GDAX, one of the bigger exchanges.

It's not fake, it's literally the same sell wall that broke BTC recovery from first dive under 10k.

Interesting is the placement. It starts at 11.7k, which is the amount a certain user predicted 2 days ago would be the highest bitcoin would go for the next 6 months. He said whales are somehow planning to make BTC trade sideways for a while.

i was just about to imply, OP is a bottom seller and has confirmation bias, looking for bearish flags to FUD

but this actually makes a lot more sense

BTC going sideways is good for Alts though

Thanks

Lol fucking autists.

>He said whales are somehow planning to make BTC trade sideways for a while.
Why sideways? I heard they would crash it to the ground

Its such beginner stuff like you can't even put in 10minutes of effort to learn some basic market chart stuff and i bet u have >1000$ of skin in the game.

>implying only one person in the history of GDAX has ever set up a gradient sell wall

fuck off FUDer

>Thank you
>Lol fucking autists

Jesus fucking Christ, newfags asking retarded questions when they should be lurking, but they aren't being shamed anymore, they're being spoonfed day one information. The absolute state of biz...

I make 200k a year trading options, I don't care if some donkeys on biz shame me lol

If anyone is Autistic enough to think BTC prices are not being highly manipulated now, then you deserve to lose all of your money.
If you spend any notable amount of time watching theh BTC charts, you will see that under normal trading volume the prices slowly decreases. ONLY under large volume pumps (occurring in a matter of minutes), the price jumps, then proceeds to taper down again. It is quite obvious that some deep pocketed groups are keeping this price propped up.
Wait until their manipulated prop ups disappear, and you will see the price healthily fall to it's support level again. Anyone buying above 10200 deserves to lose everything.

so where's the support?

9k?

sells walls bullish

t. guy who sold the bottom

you don't know shit, faggot.

Wtf you on about? BTC is going to 15k easily, you just posted some random sell orders and you want other people on this board to sell their BTC because you jumped off the Bitcoin train?

If you think some random sell wall can just stop BTC from rallying then you're either dumb or spreading FUD and trying to make other people reading the post panic sell.

BTC will probably hover around 10k-15k for a while until it's ready to breakout. Maybe not until LN is more mainstream.

the irony

I feel like keeping a stable price for a while is a good way to attract normie confidence

>he sold at 6K

Which will never happen. Bitcoin is used solely as a breeding ground for manipulation. Enjoy your bags before we plummet down again.

>t. guy who sold the bottom

Perhaps, but just keep note of what is happening as the market stagnates. Once the very large orders by few halt, see where the price moves. In the latter part of 2017, it was the opposite, and that is clear for anyone who closely followed the price movement.
It was the large and few orders that decreased the price with large sells, and it was the "calm" periods that continued to prop the prices up. This lead to the meteoric rise up to 20k.
It is completely the opposite now, where the large and few orders prop up the price, and the resting state decreases the price.
It is clear that these large and few orders that are occurring now are attempting to prompt the retail investors to start fomoing in, but it does not appear to have achieved any traction thus far.
I am not sure what it will take in order for the fomo setting in, which will lead to these meteoric rises again, but in the market's current state, these conditions are certainly not met.

(YOU)