This is the room Sergey will be speaking in in 23 days

Other urls found in this thread:

floorplantool.com/AUSJW/Level3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit. That's legit af.

Sharing a stage with the president of DocuSign

The day he shares a tutorial on how to buy ChainLink.

For real?

Source

O.O

I'm ready.

Yup. And SXSW is hipster normieville. Veeky Forums officially has less than a month to acquire before the rocket engages stage 1.

Those tattoos look like back hair.

Also
>Tom Gonser is an Investment Partner at Seven Peaks Ventures in Bend Oregon where he invests in early stage technology companies. Tom is looking to invest in the next really breakout solutions that can create new categories of value.
>Tom is also the Founder of DocuSign, where he developed the first cloud-based electronic signature service which has grown to a global digital transaction platform used in 188 countries in 41 languages by some of the largest companies in the world. Prior to DocuSign, Tom founded several other companies including NetUpdate and GPSFlight. Tom believes the best way to predict the future is to invent it.

>Tom is looking to invest in the next really breakout solutions that can create new categories of value

Can't imagine what interest Chainlink might have to a high-profile tech investor, hmmmmmmmmmmm?

floorplantool.com/AUSJW/Level3/

According to the SXSW site, Sergey will be speaking in "Salon E" of the JW Marriot Austin (the ballroom comprises of Salon D & E, I'm not sure whether they will be merged into the full ballroom as pic displays or if they plan on halfing it, but either way that's the room).

>Not a toilet in sight

Our man Sergey movin' up in the world.

I wager Sirgay will be again wearing his lucky shirt and shoes for the shill and will mention chainlinks 3 times within 90 seconds

I’ve literally spoken in rooms bigger than that.

Fucking neets try and get out of your basement sometime

t. 200k link holder

Yelling in the library doesn't count as "speaking".

those are all toilet seats user

I expect Tony Robbins to jump on stage and give everyone a pep talk.

The FUD has become way too weak.

Congrats, you teach a freshman course at a low-tier university

ftfy

Likely part time, so you know he makes next to nothing for it too.

What a faggot.

Why does this image have a frowny face?

Can someone please explain the toilet meme? I saw it referenced months ago but I didn't know it had ACTUAL meaning, like was there a fucking toilet or what?
>t. nolinkie

Halving? Pfft. Those bitches better open up A,B,C,F,G and H and get more shitters in there.

he probably also peed his pants like the baby back bitch that he is

His presentation room at SIBOS was small and right next to the bathrooms.

How do nolinkers feel when it continues to slowly pump all the way leading up to SXSW? There will be literally no more solid buy windows, ever

>Lone star ballroom

because distinct lack of loo going on

We're judging our potential moons based on the size of the room Sergey is speaking in

>The absolute state of biz

Smimen????

Don't fool yourself biz. He will speak from the stall on the right side. That's his favourite stall, and where he feels comfortable

please use the toilets provided

How close is to the bathroom?

That's all we need to know.

>I never asked for these feels
Wojak bathroom diagram

Me too

He will still be moved to the toilet last minute.

he will be sitting in all four of those chairs at the same time

I did read
>The full bathroom
and had a good kek by myself

see above

This is correct. Unfortunately Sergeys presentation was constantly interrupted by the sound of flushing toilets.

Kek, I remember that one lady who had a really upset stomach. What a poor thing

damn
i think sergey really needs to upgrade his presentation skills
he is not superbad, but he makes weird pauses and the pitch of his voice seems wrong

I love you you fucking autistic fuck

I wish my boy Serg all the best

Not really, him talking a bit autistic is a good thing

You jelly sergey can speak big room? U mad? Jelly?

Mad jelly yo

i thought it was accually good, it will get better. It could be so much worse

hella jelly.
12 pudding bowls of jelly

THANK YOU BASED SMINEM

HE'S SPEAKING WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE LOL
AND THEY COULDN'T GET A PIC OF HIM BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING NOBODY LOL
LEVEL: BEGINNER LOL

you have no idea how conferences work, right?

>Perianne Boring

>tfw sergey doesn't need your porcelain touch anymore

And Steve Easterbrook

>perianne boring
How interesting can she be?

Where does it say that?

I was at Dallas and was so close to bursting out laughing when he waddled in with that same shirt on. Sergey made eye contact with me, btw.

>Speech in a room the size of my bedroom with the most interested person being a literal Mobius pajeet spy caused a +30% spike
>Next speech is in an actual big room with real people

Alright, I'll increase my stack.

and you know hes shooting for a mainnet launch on that day.
it only makes sense he would use the conference as an announcement venue like he just did.
i think we have the date of the mainnet launch now.

WHA WHA WHA WHA ?

This.

I can't believe it took me this long to get the joke.

We all need to buy that shirt and chow down on some big macs while he is giving his talk.

That’s a rare wojack

Such a sad room.

This rabbit hole is getting too deep
We've already gone too far
Literally everything is gonna be LINK'd

NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

OP here, euhm lads I'm having a hard time confirming that pic related in OP is actually the Lone Star Ballroom which Sergey will be speaking at. There are 2 ballrooms in the JW Marriot Austin. The other is the JW Grand Ballroom, which is slightly bigger, so OP pic related might be that one. However I think they'll be fairly similar. The JW Grand Ballroom is 30k square feet, while the Lone Star is 23k square feet. The only confirmed photo of the Lone Star Ballroom I can get are from when it was still being constructed (let's hope it's progressed a little since then eh?).

star of david candles? haha

They just couldn't fit him in the block that's why his picture is not there.. Probably also the reason the rooms keep getting bigger as well. It's definitely not for the audience.

Yeah, that's the one.

This looks like it

OP here, euhm lads I'm having a hard time confirming that pic related in OP is actually the Lone Star Bathroom which Sergey will be speaking at. There are 2 bathrooms in the JW Marriot Austin. The other is the JW Grand Bathroom, which is slightly bigger, so OP pic related might be that one. However I think they'll be fairly similar. The JW Grand Bathroom is 30k square feet, while the Lone Star is 23k square feet. The only confirmed photo of the Lone Star Bathroom I can get are from when it was still being constructed (let's hope it's progressed a little since then eh?).

Thank you for this.

Both rooms look legit

I bet you that room will be absolutely filled with rich white businessmen.

I just hope she manages to stay off Sergey's monster cock long enough to let him finish aware-ing the normans.

I can't find the presentation anywhere, I just typed Chainlink SIBOS conference and Sergey Nazarov conference SIBOS and I haven't found it

look in the last couple assblaster threads.

she was so fuckiong hot on RT, I have no idea where they found a pic pic of her like in

poast moar

23 days?? Fuck that

yup

seems like it was just yesterday we saw the "24 days" posts for bitcoin super conference. Time flies.