Not a shill thread, legit discussion, who here planning to invest in the ICO in 3 days?

Not a shill thread, legit discussion, who here planning to invest in the ICO in 3 days?

>inb4 people spam referral links

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?
bloom.co/
district0x.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shill me user

Monitoring

Also fuck you shills

>Regulation friendly
>Legit pajeet free dev team (kevin regularly answers questions on telegram)
>Unsold tokens burned
>Fiat pairings
>Token buyback scheme similar to binance (which went 100x)
>Easy 5x (absolute minimum, it could go way higher, I'm just not a shill)

Just look at kevins voice messages on the telegram, he addresses every concern, he founded a forex company, and they plan to sell ETF (all fees paid via tokens).

I'm already in, pretty excited desu
However don't shill till the ICO is over because tokens not sold get burnt, unless you are a ref link pajeet of course

If unsold tokens will be burned, why the fuck you made this thread? Are you retarded?

Because I want to help a few bizraelis, I won't be shilling every day, just one or two threads to get a few people interested and hear possible criticisms.

I've been on the fence about it personally... But I'll at least create an account today.

Anyone want to shill me a ref code? I'll use the first one that replies with a chainlink pic.

go.coinmetro.com/? refId=5a62505125d696505e04e082

hello friend

>Muh token burn
You damn fools. If more people join the ICO the devs get more funding, which means more marketing and shit, which is needed for the exchange to succeed.

Psst

The art was straight up stolen from Bloom bloom.co/

kek and if not they're just going to abondon the project, right?

Fuck it, it's their problem what type of funding they have chosen. If that's an issue they should've made a soft cap or go with VC

They already hit 7MM in pre-ICO, they’ll almost certainly double it in ICO, this is pretty much guaranteed at this point.

Done.

Also district0x.io/ has the same look. Interesting.

Almost like there isn't a monopoly on artistic style, or the artist that may have helped contribute to these projects.

and District0x. Remember DNT?

What will be the ICO price? Will it start at 0.11?

Brb making my legit looking shitcoin with that art style

That’s just because this is the new art style that will become big in the 20s, shit like kurzegesagt, idk what this style is called but you see it more and more now

And what happened to District0x? It was shilled here for a while. Is it dead?

Already in. Selling this time next year.

Bought 1000 have 1040, am poor, didnt want to risk but its a coin trade site, if it does aswell as binance and others im still pretty happy, have 1000 digitex too, formsigning up tho couldnt get in the sale wanted to buy 10k but thenfucking whales crashed it.

they didn't steal it you fucking retard they used the same designer (Griflan)

The team answered this on their telegram. They liked the artstyle so they hired the guy who did it.

Bought at .11, holding 5.9k

This is one of the few ICOs that seem interesting and the devs are actively answering questions in telegram.

This could be a potential giant to face Binance and KuCoin.

What I feel iffy about it is that it's coin cannot be traded anywhere else, but then again, BNB and KCS aren't traded on other exchanges either.

does anyone think it could 5x? i'm not greedy, i just want to get some money for the losses of the january crash.

xcmprice.com

0.50$ ain't that much...

I wouldn't be surprised for it to hit $1 in a year or so. This is shaping up to be a suuuuuuper solid exchange imo. The token is forced use unlike binance (though you dont get a discount by using it). So there will be constant upward pressure on the coin due to auto buys.

It's because liquidity is an issue. Kevin has answered this several times on Telegram, just ask the question there and the Amazix team will link you his voice-reply.

Either ways, you won't be able to cash it out because they are going to lock the early adopters for 6 months.

Which in my honest opinion, is not a bad move.

Thinking of selling my 17k nano to buy coinmetro.
I'm not in a hurry so I can wait a few months till the exchange is set up. Should I pull the trigger?
Just compared it to binance on CMC and google trends and both had a similar start.
I don't care if it goes to 0 I just followed a raichu meme to get wat I have now so I couldn't care less.

This is not entirely true. Those who bought in at 3 and 5 cents will have their coins vested for a certain period of time but those who bought in at 7 cents and above will have immediate access to their coins. Which is why we will likely see an initial dump once the exchange goes live, as those who bought in at 7 and 9 cents cash out for a quick profit.

I put 3k already into coinmetro and I play to invest another 7k during the next sale. Shall we make a deal? I use your referral link and you use mine? We would both profit. And I swar by my mother that I buy said amount of XCM.

well f*** me, that's interesting. if i had more money to throw into it, i would. currently 2000.

What is that site even doing? Yes XCM is used for fees, but all that means is there is buy pressure based on exchange volume. I dunno how you could pull an actual number out of that...

Haha, that's how I feel. Hoping to toss a little bit more at it in the coming months, only have 500 or so for now. It's a safe bet though, and that's what I like investing in.

To be honest, I don't know; it's just nice to look at in terms of expectations. It's not entirely unreasonable though; BNB had a high of something like $10, but it's optional. Since XCM isn't, and under the assumption that holders want to keep holding, it might not be unreasonable to expect those kinds of values with that buy pressure.

At the very least I think the $3 mark is a safe bet, although I'm not sure if that can happen with only 5 million in volume.

Actually BNB had a high of 24.5 and is currently trading at 11.10.

HAHA Fuck I'm blind, didn't even bother to check. Thank you user, makes XCMs price more plausible.

Please keep in mind however that if all goes according to plan and Coinmetro sell out their coins during the ICO, Coinmetro will have a circulating supply that is 3 times larger than Binance (300 million vs 100 million). Keep this in mind when making predictions. I personally think we'll see 4-5 dollars EOY, but I'd love to be proven wrong and see XCM reach even greater heights.

Hmmmmmmm.

I feel like autobuys will certainly cause more upwards pressure then just the buys for the discount on Binanace. Is there anywhere to see the % of transactions on Binance that use BNB as the fee?

There is a reason to hold BNB (You get a discount on fees) as the price goes up. But there isnt much reason to hold XCM as the price goes up other then speculation.

Absolutely, I'm still sticking with a conservative $3 sometime this year just to be safe. Forgot how much more supply there was, but the flash sales haven't sold out, so maybe the ICO won't either.

I don't think any big awareness push has happened yet either though.

Don't forget if this exchange succeeds in what they are trying to do it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume much higher volume than even binance

burgers allowed ?

this has exit scam written all over it

I agree, given their track record with fxpig they could end up a huge contender. HOWEVER they will only be going live with a few coin pairs and imo it will take a few years to get anywhere near binance in size

Also if the market is bearish around the go live prepare for massive dumps

Every fucking CoinMetro thread there's this faggot spewing the same shit over and over again
>Exit scam
Exit scam
>Exit scam
Exit scam

Can you point out WHY is it an exit scam?

Fuck off fucking useless pajeet

Please keep in mind that at its peak price binance had a circulating supply of 200 million, they simply burned half their tokens (coinmetro will also burn some) and reached 22 USD. CoinMetro can easily hit 7/8 USD.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cm supposed to be fully operation by the end of the year?

Exchange supposed to be in beta in march.

All the other major milestones seem to be june-october.

I believe in the project but would like to wait until after release when the $0.07+ ICO buyers have dumped, reasonable?

Reasonable for sure, I'm going to buy some now, but will leave myself open to picking up more down the road. If I had to make a prediction Id say this token flounders around .05 -.2 before taking off late summer/ early fall

Risky, since it might not drop below 0.11, which is the current ico price.

>exit scam
they are returning money to burgers that bought the pre sale because they are not permitted to participate. the exit scam where they give money back?

that isn't actually confirmed yet, they should hear from the law firm regarding what burgers can do tomorrow.

You'd be surprised, a slow market combined with some sort of setback or bad news could see this drop below ICO easily. Which is why it would be prudent to invest a bit now but hold off some funds for down the road.

Literal Brainlet. Kevin is a known person and speaks at conferences with an operating business. Hes going no where.

Even if that is the case, if you are an accredited investor your fine. (Protip: just say you are)

Picked up some in the flash sale. They better get burger support for the KYC.

Worst case scenario $0.50 a year from now

>Access to your money now, no approvals, no waiting. What a unique idea. Instant access to cash from your Crypto balances. Easy, fast, and convenient. No banking license needed.

how are they going to pull this off?

stop fucking shilling this goddamnit i still want to buy in more

referral bonuses were a mistake

Can someone actually explain why this project will do well at all? What service does it provide thats not already there/does it better?

Look at the website, this will be a next gen exchange

>fiat deposits/withdrawals, instant, with debit cards, think coinbase but with alts
>a whole investment platform, efts, tams(people can "follow" a managers trades) etc
>debit cards, you can spend crypto in shops etc
>super transparent, regular audits of almost everything, all the data from the matching engine is published to the NEM blockchain
>security, cryptos are stored in a multi-sig wallet, thus cannot be stolen by anyone, not even CM
>a "turnkey" ico platform, you can launch an ico seamlessly it'll be instantly be available on the platform, i believe CM will vet these icos though
>a much wider selection of order types, highly customizable charting tools with drag-and-drop functionality and robust analytics
>leverage/lending

TLDR: A exchange that is good enough to be used to used by pros but also by normies, they provide a complete package for crypto "investment"

I forgot to add low fees as well

$10 easy

I got 10000 metro coins in one of the flash sales

Jealous of the pre-sale holders they're already update 2-3x

ya I got in at the super cheap .03 eur price. Already up a good bit.

Can't sell them for an extra 6 months though. So hopefully it doesnt spike super high right away lol.

they already have a forex exchange, if anyone is going to make this kind of thing work in the future of crypto it is these guys. Someone had to do this eventually.

I'll look into it, I really want an exchange with low fees and fast deposits/withdrawals
I've paid a retarded amount of money in fees already and it's cutting into my gains

I didn't buy in at the pre-sale because they wouldn't release the tokens until after the sale. Are they releasing the tokens at all?

Almost like its the same pajeets recycling the same art in all their exit scams

what are us ameriburgers doing? so sad i couldn't get in this one. tried so hard.
i wonder how high the price can really go initially if were internally counting down the months until pre-sale whales can dump.
can probably still get this coin at a decent discount once the exchange launches.
>tfw no fake id or friends with intl. ID

I would unironically help you out if you were my friend.

>t. UK

it's called hiring the same designer you fucking retard
Check the telegram tomorrow, they're expecting to know if they can accept burgers by tomorrow

I'll do the ICO for you for a fee of 0.5 eth
inb4 scam, legit no bs

Aww man, no burgers allowed? Why is life so unfair?

Guys, if you are an accredited investor you can buy even as a burger. Accredited investor is 99% bullshit. Its not something you actually signup for or get a certificate form the US gov or something.

You can simply SAY you are and you will be 100% fine.

shill me on this, is there somewhere I can get more information? (I'll google it later if you don't provide info obviously).

Delete this fuckin thread retard

Ill break it down for you a bit.

Firstly, simply claiming you are will not get you in trouble in virtually any scenario. The laws around this target the seller, not you the buyer. They are only allowed to sell to accredited investors. So if they sell to you and you ARENT, that is their problem, not yours.

This is not something that is heavily audited by the government or anything, the only realistic way you would ever even be found out, is if YOU reported them for this, which you obviously just don't do.

Further, the proof that is asked for is nearly always just checking a box saying you are in fact an acreddited investor. The only time they go futher is with large contributions (say you were gonna buy 100k USD worth of this coin, THEN they would ask for some proof of net worth).

No one that has claimed they are an acreddited investor when they aren't has ever gotten in trouble that I could find. And this kind of thing happens pretty often it seems.

Really the worst case scenario is they go super strict for some reason and ask for extensive proof that you can't provide and they are forced to refund you.

If you want more information on this googling "lying about being an accredited investor" is a good start.

Note that there were supposedly new rules put in place in 2012 but from what i've found almost no one has actually implemented them. And again, worst case you have to be refunded.

I don't get it. So it's not a coin for public transit?

Ive also confirmed that CM is going to just have a check box