Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 Most Disappointing Fruit Runner-Up is

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 Most Disappointing Fruit Runner-Up is...

this homosexual is the winner. I dont know who the runner up is.

gimme a break

plums can be really good, gotta know what to look for

The directions to the Bosc Pears?

No, that's dragon fruit. He may be a shitty fruit, but he didn't really disappoint.

let's not get too much into politics, but we're probably going to get some new gun restrictions because that fruit couldn't control himself.

No, we are going to get new gun restrictions because the Republicans, and Trump sold out their stupid base, still doesn't add up to a bigger disappointment than dragon fruit,and I own 48 guns.

>plums can be really good, gotta know what to look for
Yeah, a different fruit.

Thats not a peach

ok we can leave it at that. I don't need to get banned once again for talking politics here, meanwhile people post their goza/curry threads constantly. this is what happens when the chinese take over.

peaches aren't that great of a fruit.

Hey, my buddy, we posted the same fruit at the same time. are we eskimo posters now?

>ok we can leave it at that
>replies at all

here's a couple people who haven't had a properly grown ripe peach right off the tree

I tried to explain why we should leave it at that, implying I want to explore the idea you posted but dont want to get banned for the next day or two.

i've never had dragon fruit other than in starburst. i've seen it in the grocery with the papaya and shit even more exotic than that I can't recall, and that's here in the adirondacks, so it must be something other people know about. maybe i'll grab one to eat straight next time i'm at the store - is that a good idea or is it like eating rhubarb leaves straight from the plant? I'll take your word, trust me.

>I tried to explain
Why are you still replying? I thought you were going to leave it at that.

second guy you responded to here

this is correct. I don't think we grow them here (northern new york)

now we will.

If you'd intended to, you would have without replying but you're still doing it.

You live in NY and you're complaining about expanded gun restrictions? Are you going to bitch at the devil when he turns on the heater? Things can't get worse for you my friend, also plums suck.

I think nectarines are more disappointing than plums. Plums at least make good preserves even if they suck normally.

hey man, I don't want the "safe act"-like bullshit to become nationwide. I have an ar-10 that I owned before that shit happened so I get to keep it - I should add I can use it to hunt deer (food related that one time a year). I don't make the rules, the people downstate elect the people that make the rules for us upstate. hopefully we end up as the compromise to make dc a state - split up Ny into the city and long island area vs upstate into two states and make dc a state. then we add a dem and a rep state and people feel like they have more adequate and accurate representation.

it's not just the gunpowder that makes the bullets fly.

I don't like plums.

What kind of plum? The variety makes a huge difference. The ones you get from a store are almost always shit.

It was a store plum, I don't have an orchard, so where do I come by noncommericial plums, trade wompum?

depending on where you live you can grow your own. Look up Backyard orchard culture. Keep them pruned. Just finishing up the last of this years burgundy plums. The golden nectar plums should come in the next week.

>hey everyone I own a gun. have I mentioned I own a gun? I have a big strong gun, now if you say anything other than mentioning what gun you have, it means you're afraid of guns. why are gun-grabbers afraid of inanimate objects? as you can see from my gun, I believe in personal responsibility
I can't wait for the confiscations to be over

You people are worse than furries

>can't wait for the confiscations to be over
yea, theyre really going to test how serious the "from my cold dead hands" people are. that sounds like a great idea that nobody is suggesting.

plum is the best fruit ever dude

that guy is right. plums are imported from mexico and they get nasty not being as fresh

although i love store bought plums too if theyre good and not mushy and shit

>All that bait cast out in a fruit thread

Both you sonsofbitches need to shut the fuck up. How are apricots? I've never had them fresh?

It's going to go down like this:
>gun ban announced
>amnesty period announced
>deadline announced
>a bunch of internet butthurt
>a few politicians from irrelevant backwoods states rant about the apocalypse
>some dumb rednecks announce MUH COLD DEAD HANDS
>the internet licks its chops preparing to watch the inevitable streaming 1080p video of Branch Davidians 2.0 on the internet
>amnesty ends
>most of the guns are collected
>Branch Davidians 2.0 are slowly starving themselves
>some of them suicide by cop in an attempt to escape in a convoy
>the rest of them surrender
Also food and cooking

>How are apricots?
Pretty tasty. Highly recommended.

>plum is the best fruit ever dude

You're plum crazy.

it's not going to go down. everyone knows that gun owners and law enforcement would both get "cooked" in that type of an armed confrontation. it would make the problem worse.

asparagus is pretty good.

My auntie had a plum tree growing up me and my brother would climb the shit out of it to get plums. When they were green you add salt and eat em tart. When they ripen straight off the vine you eat em. The best plums were always at the top.

Asparagus isn't a fruit, try to stay on topic.

I said vine like an idiot I meant branch

ok, fine.

pepperoni is good.

Gun nuts like to talk tough but at the end of the day it's just in-group posturing

Like freetards who realised it's too much work to avoid using binary blobs and secretly just stfu and resume normal life, 99% of cold dead hands John Wayne types will do the math and decide they'd rather have 55" 4k televisions and Monday night football for the next 30 years than to end up as a wikipedia entry as local man who had no life outside his gun hobby

The 1% of dweebs with no life will be dealt with like the idiots in Oregon who invaded the post office and got mailed a bunch of dildos by internet trolls

> caring about getting banned

Why do they keep holding these contests every year. It's not like the fucking fruits are changing.

Fruits change more than you think. For example, honeycrisp apple was developed in the 1960's and patented in 1988 the reason you start seeing them in supermarket is because the patent expired in 2008(?). There lots of interesting fruit varieties being released every year. Some things only get released to commercial orchards for testing and some are released to home gardeners.

Plum cherry crosses are starting to be released by Zaiger Genetics as well as a 50/50 plum cherry cross that was developed in australia and released this year for the first time in the US.

Plums have been a let down this season so far
Peach season is almost upon us & the past 2 years have been amazing for them
So far nectarines are the clear winner for me this year

>plum
>dragonfruit
>orange
>supermarket strawberries and tomatoes
>pears

Veeky Forums what is best fruit?
>lychee
>peach
>mango
>blueberry

Fuck you guys, peaches are crack. If you eat them ripe from a farmer's market it is heaven.

they're supposed to be ripe before you eat them, dipshit

>lychee

Overrated tasteless grape, with an armadillo complex. I don't think so.

They were ripe, unless you mean rotten garbage, where they might actually be better.

You're on an American weeaboo site defending a particular fruit.

What are you trying to repent that you must punish yourself this hard?

The fuck is a lychee? I just bought a few yesterday because I didn't know what the fuck they were. How do you eat these things?

>how do you eat these things?
Put it in your mouth hole and chew. I assume you know when to swallow.

Peel off the shell. Eat. Beware, they have large pits