Ok I know some people say that there really is no "authentic Chinese food" because actual authentic chinese food is...

Ok I know some people say that there really is no "authentic Chinese food" because actual authentic chinese food is essentially sewer rat because it has so many poor people.

But if you go to China and you eat in an upper scale Restaurant what would you be served?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sichuan_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could order spicy pork belly at the nicest restaurant in china and there is still not guarantee you aren't going to be served human meat fried in oil skimmed off a puddle of feces.

china doesn't give a fuck

China is also huge my dude
That's like asking what an upscale resteraunt in America serves. It really depends, not even trying to be difficult.

tiger balls, spit roasted pangolin and snow leopard ovaries with grated white rhino horn.

and a jug with expensive brandy, whiskey and red wine all mixed together to wash it down.

Isn't spit roasting a sex act?

Please be fucking kidding.

Street food is fucking disgusting thanks to everyone using gutter oil

Talking about chinese cuisine is like talking about European cuisine, there's a pretty big variation.

May or may not be a troll post but I will bite

Seafood both fresh and dry is considered to be Chinese definition of high class stuff. Usually they consist of stuff like abalone, sea cucumber, safest bet is go with abalone and lobster as the upper class stuff.

Hell go to any self proclaimed Chinese seafood restaurant if you are looking for upper scale.

Isn't it some sort of sexual thing involving cum?

it depends on the region

Originally it's a cooking thing, but when my buddies and I started banging your mom we also started calling that spit roasting and it caught on.

I ate only street food in China and it was fucking amazing, didn't get sick either.

I'm pretty sure all that gutter oil shit is way overblown. That or I have a really strong stomach.

Fucking a chick with another dude is one step away from fucking another dude.

The two are connected dumb asses.... You baste the meat from the inside. As ancient as the hills

is DP gay? if you are using the same hole I mean, because when you think about it at least 1/4 of your pleasure is being generated by grinding your dick against another dick

this.

Gutter oil is real and you never know. Chinese are basically like human insects all scrambling around a hive stepping over each other, none of them give a fuck

>Ok I know some people say that there really is no "authentic Chinese food" because actual authentic chinese food is essentially sewer rat because it has so many poor people.

Nobody, nobody says this, except maybe white people who have no Chinese friend and have never traveled to China

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sichuan_cuisine

Well how do you know in what context someone is using it?

Sewer rat. With a top hat and monocle.

not gay unless balls touch

But what if you're DPing a dude who's getting spit roasted, and the balls still don't touch?