Oh my fucking god. this fucking coin just keeps on giving. yuge partnerships every month. easily a top 5 EOY...

oh my fucking god. this fucking coin just keeps on giving. yuge partnerships every month. easily a top 5 EOY. i've never felt so comfortable holding a coin in crypto. zero worries. dip came, bought some more. only have 2k of these bad boys though, wish i could afford more.

who else can't wait to see vechain acquire walton?

Can't wait for BMW to happen. Shit is gonna go parabolic

Pajeet scammers. We know you get paid for shilling this chink coin, fuck off

This coin is looking rock solid. What else even compares?

I'm changing my lambo to a BMW. This coin is about to blow the fuck up.

>Waltons still coping

absolutely nothing compares to it lmao

i've never shat in a street and i have been accumulating for months

salty walty detected

I like to compare Sunny to Kobe since Sunny is a big laker and Kobe fan.
Both silent killers
Both sociopath focused on success
both accused of Rape

tfw only 630 venlet

i'll never make it guys

I'm an 80 venlet

$31,500 EOY (extremely conservative)
$63,000 EOY (conservative)
$220,500 EOY (optimistic)

that's great money to get you started in crypto.

want to add that there has never been a company in crypto with this many big boy partners. all the top 10 coins have no partners on vechain's level. we're going to see something spectacular.

where do you see ven in 5 years

definitely over $1,000 by then. something people haven't clocked is that ALL of vechain's partnerships are strategic. for example, DNV-GL, PwC, these partners give vechain access to THOUSANDS of clients. we're going to see a RAPID adoption of vechain technology in high profile companies.

There have been some remarks from CCK along that effect. Can you imagine how glorious that will be. I am already envisioning the salty walties

I dunno, man. Hope you're right

I hodl ven as my main holdings, but i honestly dont see it bursting upwards until we have a hyper bull market, and 100$ eoy is maybe optimistic. (Not that i wont love that!! :D)

>definitely over $1,000

this would unironically solve all my problems holy shit no way this could be true

this would put VeChain at 5x the market cap of what bitcoin is rn. honestly the prices thrown around in this thread are brainlet level. I'll say 50 EOY tops, assuming this nonsense bear market is over...

i mean do you brainlets just pick a target number and don't look at the economics?

funny how all the confident bulls roll in when we are up only +10%

you're all exactly the people who sell when you're up 100%, and can't hang on to get to the real moons

>brainlet
>thinks the global market cap will be the same as it is today in 5 years time

fuck off.

Everyone knows VEN threads are paid shills, the only response they have to this is 'SALTY WALTY'.
Ridiculous claims of $100, $1000. Just think Veeky Forums. I feel bad for anyone stupid enough to be buying in now. Unless you bought enough for a Thor or strength node at $1 or $2 you aren't going to make big bank. $50 would take some serious adoption everything going right.

1000 ven is retarded but 100 ven is definitely achievable but I don't see that unless crypto becomes multi trillion mc and Ven actually has bunch of customers using Vechain is a daily basis.

hehe

>Ven actually has bunch of customers using >Vechain is a daily basis.

ie. All of their fortune 500 partnerships that branch out to tens of thousands of their customers??

>entire market cap of cryto is trillions of dollars
>bitcoin hits 100k USD
>impossible for a blockchain to hit 500 billion market cap charging fees in an industry with multi-trillions of dollars worth of transactions.

empty promises so far but im hoping it pans out and people become more open to blockchain tech

Seriosly guys ? Lowest energy shilling I have ever seen.. Hope you are ok. Man, you made me sad. I hope you make it bros.
Hope you make it bros.

Without a doubt the most annoying posters on biz are Venfags. Jesus Christ you are all fucking morons.

How will we ever recover!

Go shit up another thread with your bullshit.

they hate us cause they aint us

Just after stinky linkies.

the coin is legit as fuck, but yeah, the posts are pretty aids
read the reddit, it's literally people just sucking each other off. But, what else is new there

Realistically as a thunder node holder, I think ven is easily hitting 100$ this year maybe not much more than that but if we see parabolic growth in the market like 2017 I think it has the potential to hit 250-300 and move into 3rd place

Its up a lot today, bad time to buy in to increase my stack?

nope wait till they announce BMW

will ETH hit 10k first or VEN $100?

Ven no doubt dude

way overbought

I'd say GVT is equal if not a close second in potential. But they do lack Sunny's clearly connected network so I doubt they'll rise equally for the time being.

What's really interesting is predicting the price of Thor. I actually don't see a reason it wouldn't be about as expensive as VET seeing as
1. it takes 5-6.5 years for 1 VET to generate 1 THOR
2. 70% of THOR is destroyed per use
3. You don't neccesarily need VET to use Vechain. Some companies may just buy THOR

Thor won’t ever be more than 1$ I guarantee it.... they’ll just keep generating more and more to make it accessible for companies to buy and use cheaply

Disagree. Every, 2300 ven generates 1 Thor. Total supply of VEN is 1B, so about 400K THOR will be generated every day, let's say with all bonus systems for nodes adder m about 600k. If THOR goes for 1$, it means that using a global blockchain network only costs 600k$/day. That seems way too low.

PBOC

im all in in ven, but if you believe bmw will buy your ven, then you are a moron

I have 10k vet in my portfolio, my second biggest money maker and going to hold at least till end of year.

I met Sonny yesterday in an elevator and he raped me. Really shady guy.

He's not saying they'll buy VEN, he's saying they'll buy Thor, the secondary token. If a company isn't generating enough Thor on their own to meet their needs then they have to buy it from people selling it.

The whole fucking POINT of Thor is for companies to buy it you absolute brainlet. How are you "all in" on VEN without knowing that?