You're in the club when this guy comes up and says he only eats local sourced, non-gmo, crulity free, vegan...

You're in the club when this guy comes up and says he only eats local sourced, non-gmo, crulity free, vegan, American workers only, gluten free, fat free, carb free, sugar free, organic foods. What do?

Do a 360 degree turn and walk away

I don't go to clubs, but first I'd tell him to stop yelling in my ear, because yelling in my ear is the only way a clusterfuck of a sentence like that can be heard on the first try

Second I'd assume he stepped off a jet from flyover land spouting memes from 2006

Third, I'd assume he's hitting on me because I'm a fairly attractive man, and I'd politely drop some hint that he's wasting his time with me

You'd be pointing in the direction you started in.

Correct this new friend's grammar and spelling.

>localLY sourced
>cruELty free
Then ask him/her what pronouns s/he prefers and congratulate him/her on his/her bravery for beginning his/her transition.

Nuh uh

Wonder to myself how he is alive, then turn and walk away

Hello newfag.

>I'm a fairly attractive man
pics or it didnt happen

This same conversation, with someone saying the 360 degrees meme, then somebody pointing out they'd be going in the same direction, and then someone calling them a newfag must have happened thousands of times already. At this point, I simply assume that the 2nd person is baiting for replies.

Anyway, I would probably just ignore him. I don't go to clubs either. Good way to avoid getting shot.

>American workers only

he wouldn't say that

but he just did

The same thing. The same conversation. The same replies, over and over again. There is no "right or wrong" posts. There is only the expected meme and it's implied responses.

Wait...

There! In the distance! Does mine eyes deceive me? An original post, and attached is an original webm. The gods smile upon us, and we marvel in its warm embrace.
We huddle around the webm, and watch; it's glow a warm fire for us to gather around.

But alas, no good thing is forever, and we find that our treasured media was in fact nothing more than John Cena in disguise; a wretched troll among men.
And so we wait.
And we wait.
And we smile. We laugh. We pretend. And we curse John Cena to fucking hell where he belongs.

>American workers only
Tell him he's a racist and watch him burst into treats.

>being THIS out of touch
We consider American made goods a status symbol, cleetus. Always have

Our aversion to working class scum relates to actually being and living around you. Not the goods you manufacture

Just like we love sustainable fair-trade agricultural stuff from exotic locales - coffee, cacao, and so on. Doesn't mean we want to live with a the people who picked the bean, since they can't even read and write, let alone discuss Naomi Klein and Daniel Alarcón

We love the working class, don't get us wrong. We just don't feel we have a whole lot in common with you, and we'd prefer you keep your distance.

>fat free, carb free, sugar free

How the fuck is he alive?

Mean to quote this guy, of course

>tripfag has a dogshit hyperbolic post

Shocking

hand him a knuckle sandwich

>Be in college
>At a stoner party
>McDoubles/McChicken currently $1 a pop
>Figure I'd splurge a bit and buy 15 combined to share
>Drop it off on the counter then go to the garage to smoke
>Come back indoors
>Find hipster vegan chick tirading about the unknown inhumane monster that brought mcdonalds
>Leave without saying anything cause of sheer embarrassment
I was trying to be nice...

fpbp