Anyone have some ideas/recipes for amazing mac n' cheese...

Anyone have some ideas/recipes for amazing mac n' cheese? I was thinking of baking it in the oven with some panko crumbs and tomato slices. Any other suggestions?

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I bake tomatoes on/in something, they always come out really moist and mushy.

Maybe baking them separately and mixing or topping it with tomatoes would be better.

Add whatever you want to it. Tuna. Sausage. Spinach. Diced roasted red pepper. Chilies. Yo mama.

Why not try sun dried tomatoes?

Do you not have these in Ameriburger?

Stew the tomatoes separately, then ladle on top of the mac when serving. Forget the breadcrumbs, they add nothing to the dish.

We do, but I've never liked them despite loving tomatoes.

I haven't had them in a long time though, so maybe that's changed.

They basically tast like pizza sauce with a little more veggy... so whats not to like?

Like I said, it's been a while, but I want to say the texture.

I'll try some the next chance I get, might have just been mean being a dumb kid like I was with peppers.

Also the cheeses I have on hand are sharp cheddar, brie, Parmesan, and Beechers flagship.

Would roasting the tomatoes with olive oil, basil, and garlic work if I just serve them on top?

Mix in canned chili with beans.
It's absolute bliss.

Chop up some thick ham into cubes & cook it then add it to a creamy Mac & cheese, bam! ham & Mac

>panko crumbs
yes
toast them in a pan with butter and grated parmigiano reggiano
you can crisp it up in the pan or top the mac and cheese in a baking dish and put it under a broiler until it browns
Listen to these anons
if you're using fresh tomato, it will exude a ton of moisture and possibly fuck up your mac as you cook it

if you're using dried tomatoes you can just toss them in fine

No reason why it wouldn't. Just be wary of burning your aromatics and note that extra virgin olive oil will lose most of its flavor it you take it above a certain temperature

Dijon in it. It's incredible

I boil some water. Add water and cornstarch to thicken. Add cheddar cheese.
We like it simple.
Lea and perrins is good with it

worcestershire is good on fucking everything

We did in the 80s, and then the fad died and everyone stopped using them.

was it good on my cock?

Add plenty of parmesean or a similar hard, dry cheese to the crumbs. It will turn into a pseudo-frico type thing as the topping browns

Substitute some milk for a milk stout or bock and deep fry dat shit mang