I am afraid of cooking fish, Veeky Forums. How do I get over my fears?

I am afraid of cooking fish, Veeky Forums. How do I get over my fears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>afraid of cooking fish
Explain in more detail.

What if people think it smells bad? Also so many things could go wrong, such as overcooking or undercooking.

Cook sea mammals as intermediary practice

Is that... L85?

you could argue the same for literally any other food

Honestly I'm mostly worried about people criticizing the fish smell while I cook it. Is there a way to deal with that?

>overcooking or undercooking
You can always do a taste test, then keep cooking it if it's overdone.

>overdone
meant underdone

Fuck them, then. I don't really notice the fish smell much myself, at least for when I'm cooking salmon in the oven. Had some sardines once though, and they smelled fishy as hell, maybe they're an exception though.

Yeah, holding XM8

>XM8

>living with other people

The other day I cooked fish in my underwear while listening to animu songs.

>caring what others think
>not being confident

Just fucking do it faggot. Cooking is a skillset, you HAVE to fucking practice it to get good at it.

I wouldn't be proud of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI

must have some balls to go picking up a pike like that, Those guys got a mean bite.

Don't tell them that you're cooking fish.
Anytime I've ever heard anyone complain about fish smell, it was after they were told that someone was cooking/eating fish... I suspect it's just the idea of fish that is offensive to some people rather than the actual smell.

Fish cooks really fast, anyway

who is this fishy qt?

Well my grandma pops uncles and aunts were fisherman back in Honduras before they moved to the US. What they all do after scaling and gutting and cleaning is soak fish in a water bath with the juice of 5 lemons and the lemon halves and while cooking have a pot of vinegar water solution simmering. My family won't touch fish that didn't bathe in the lemon water. Oddly enough when we took a trip to Honduras back in the ancestral village we ate snapper sashimi fresh out the ocean.

Anyway lemon water soak fish 30 Minutes Pat dry and cook normally simmer a vinegar water solution so they smell doesn't stick in the house.

elle from the anime upotte

but you should read the manga instaed

I watched the first 2 episodes of the anime, was thinking about watching more maybe. Is the manga better? If so, what about it is better?

Goddamn, OP is a huge bitch.