Are buying paper towels for cleaning my countertops worth it...

Are buying paper towels for cleaning my countertops worth it, or should I buy washcloths and wash them all the time in the laundry?

I don't want to mix the washcloths in with my regular laundry so I'd be wasting money on wash cycles just for a few washcloths.

But paper towels are disposable, I'd be wasting money on them every month.

What do you think?

wash them with the rest of your laundry you cuckold

>I don't want to mix the washcloths in with my regular laundry

spotted the autism

>I don't want to mix the washcloths in with my regular laundry so I'd be wasting money on wash cycles just for a few washcloths.
Washcloths are tiny. It's like tossing a slightly larger sock in with your laundry, shouldn't cause you to do extra loads. If you're worried about getting the rest of your clothes dirty with the washcloths, give them a small rinse before throwing into the washing machine.

>he enjoys wearing salmonella

>not separating your laundry

Men.

>he enjoys misusing the quote system
Fuck, I'm guilty too.

what do you think washing means you dunce

That's like having someone poop into the washing machine before you turn it on.

Your clothes will be somewhat clean but that poo will never get out.

Your washing machine doesn't disinfect your clothes.

Do you just wipe your counters with water and call it a day?

>washing machines clean things 100% and don't mix the dirt and grime from all the clothes together

>That's like having someone poop into the washing machine before you turn it on.
What exactly are you washing with your washcloths? Hopefully not poop.

I remember having a conversation with my mom the first time I lived on my own, in grad school, where I basically told her how I'd never understood the value of a roll of paper towels and a garbage disposal (I also lived on a fifth floor walk up at the time).

I couldn't imagine my kitchen without paper towels. FUCK that shit.

I have a childhood friend who got married and had a kid, and uses reusable diapers. In other words, she literally puts rags that her infants has shit in into the washing machine on almost a daily basis.

I don't know how an autist like you cleans their counters, but my process has a notable lack of feces.

no one has hassled this moron yet for posting the jpg instead of the gif of that scene?

I have the autism so I wash my kitchen towels in the dishwasher with bleach (it can make the water hotter than basically any washing machine these days), then dry them in the microwave to kill any bacteria that survived.

Obviously you don't put any dishes in with them (disgusting), and you have to have white towels (or be okay with them becoming white).

You stupid fucks

The clothes dryer kills most bacteria

>most
Means nothing. Handwash kills most bacteria, it doesn't mean you can just rub some of that on it and call it a day.

Approaching 99% you autist

I always assumed a boil wash was good enough for my teatowels. A couple of times I've had to use a teatowel to steady an uneven chopping board while slicing up raw chicken, and I've suspected that some of the juices may have got onto the teatowel.

I threw it in with a whites wash on 95 degrees. I have to assume that either the temperature or the detergent took care of it because I didn't get sick and my clothes didn't smell like rancid chicken.

>being anal but not taking it
Women.

Put them together with towels and shit. You usually wash them at 60-90°C.