Alright fellow linkies, I want this to moon as much as every other guy but I have a genuine concern

Alright fellow linkies, I want this to moon as much as every other guy but I have a genuine concern.
It seems we overlooked something essential that will kill our beloved link moon mission:
Please counterargument this gentleman so I can feel comfy with hodling muh link

sry, user it's over...
Better sell now before all the others do.

it's not decentralized which is the whole fucking point of CL

Sell now, it has to come down soon. Buy back later.

Xrp is a fucking bank scam. It solves a problem that doesn’t even exist. Only retarded normies buy into it because they think it’s a decentralized crypto. When it’s actually far from it.

XRP is only used by banks to test/play with crypto. Their partnerships are nothing more than an exchange of information, which has little value.

Their partners dont give a shit about XRP, they just want to exchange information. I wouldn't take it very serious, check out how much big corps partner with insiginifcant companies that won't survive their first 5 years, they do it a lot. This is the same.

But in Crypto a partnership means a lot, simply because people don't know what a partnership means. Whales do, but since nobody else does they can use this as justification for insane price movements.

that image describes you very well user, nice pick

Can't cripple the ripple. Wish your linkies still a nice mission to moon.

In your opinion, what is the probability of XRP taking over LINK's market?
If it's X%, then convert X% of your LINK to XRP.

Normies don't even care if its decentralized. They just hear "banks" and think "money." Most of them don't know anything other than BTC and XRP even exists.

As my life progresses and I reach my adolesence, I look back at days of old where I so carelessly seem to go trough life.
As I stand still looking at the clock passing each minute, I wonder where it all changed.
I remember my peers, though I never really felt a connection with them we had some good times that ended badly. I remember the long lonely nights I stood staring at the stars, wondering what is out there.

As I write this, ChainLink is breaking trough, growing evermore into the evaluations that it deserves,
reflecting the price of the true gold it represents.
My mind drifts away to the Sergey's speech at the Bitcoin superconference where he so eloquently but with a firm voice said that the Alpha release is live.
The joy I had not felt these last few years sprang back into my heart as I celebrated this memorable event. Yes, smart contracts will truely change this world.
And Chainlink will be the last fitting puzzle to make it all happen.

Now as I'm rocking my chair drinking a scotch on the porch, watching as the red golden sun sets and the cool moon takes its rightfull place in the sky. I am truely at peace, contempt and ready for life.

wonderful

Please keep spreading this FUD. Just as Trump grew more powerful as he received negative comparisons, so will Chainlink. Every time you make this false equivalence between Chainlink and Ripple, you put in a normie's mind "Chainlink is the next big competitor, huh?" and increase its memetic potential.

all that shit is from over 2 months ago.

i feel like whoever bought mobius and xrp have huge bags and they're hoping linkies will buy them.

NUUUHHHUHHHHHH

in this moment you are euphoric

Well the difference is LINK is years ahead of development, with a white paper that works, and working with people who have use for it (SWIFT etc). All XRP has is taking the words out of Sergeys mouth and talking about how they will do it better with no provable way of how.

isnt ripple just about faster transactions?

/thread

Sergey is working with w3c on interledger too you fucking morons, because ILP will still require the use of Oracles for off-chain data.

SELL YOUR LINKIES GUYS BUY CRIPPLE RIPPLE!!!!!! ITS ALL OGRE NOW!!

OP completely and irrecoverably BTFO

Well fuck, we had a good run linkies... guess it's time to sell now...

Wow 44 BTC buy wall so close to the going price. Gets the ol noggin a joggin

True if big?

you guyz crack me up