This fuckin shit's delicious, who else has tried this?

This fuckin shit's delicious, who else has tried this?

looks dank senpai

>classic image.jpg

how's it going fatties

Nope, no one else has EVER tried that icecream EVER before.
[spoiler]I actually love it, its my favorite kind of icecream[/spoiler]

>It's a /v/-redditor poster

Loving every laugh

>buying a product that has the calories in the largest font on the package

lol wow.

It's good shit. Is anyone here partial to Superman flavor from time to time? I can't remember it's flavor, to be honest, but I remember liking it. Uncommon ice cream flavors are the real treat.

>Spoilers only happen on /v/
Nice meme, they work on most blue boards.
Also, if there is anywhere reddit would come, it would be here.

LorAnn's flavor fountain's birthday cake flavor, ends up with something that looks like yellow cake though.

i did, but i didn't care for it. i might eat a small bowl, but never enough to finish a whole box thing of it. but i fucking love their homemade vanilla. and their strawberry topping. fuck yeah braums. had their biscuits and gravy this morning. they should make that shit into an ice cream.

fuck off already and get a life

'thday 'ake 'ream? it's okay, but not the best

>protein ???

>makes terrible threads from his cell phone that are terrible even by Veeky Forums standards
>tells others to get a life

Nothing wrong with making the occasional PSA about low quality mobile posters who don't deserve a response.

milk family

Why do you think this is funny. 'za is the only one that works, because it's trashy and people actually say it.

I make my own. Birthday cake ice cream is ridiculously easy to make.

Kill yourself faggot

that is a really blue icecream

>Superman
That's just normal vanilla with some food coloring.

>image.jpg

>fuck off loser. some of us can only afford to browse Veeky Forums on the subway or outdoors.
stay glued to your cuckputer, loser.

It's just that Apple makes terrible products and it makes you a cuck to keep sucking their cock

>classic faggot.post

some of us can afford to pay for quality.

Sign a contract with most mobile providers and they'll give you an iPhone

excuse me but the term is kys faggot now, get with the times fampai

yeah cause I never saw an ice cream state its "protein" benefits

I was thinking of trying my hand at actually making ice cream. But I have a really weird idea that will make everyone on Veeky Forums hate me.

IPA flavored ice cream.

>bitter
>fruitiness
>fat
>sugar
sounds like a winning combo
I've never made ice cream before but it looks like a bitch and a half to do so godspeed

Well, he isn't going to eat the package now, is he?

I've never seen this brand. where do you buy this op?

GOAT braums

Yeah. No. You're a tremendous meme failing faggot.

This conjures up memories of the dessert ramen....dat dessert so tasty...

Get a milkshake made with it.

It's like drinking cake

I bet it's not better than Blue Moon.

Did anyone with a "professional" palette taste dessert ramen the way the guy made it and confirm it wasn't just a really elaborate shitpost meant to waste time making something that tasted awful?

>I must defend the honor of /v/.

How does it taste?

I live in Tennessee. Every year I go to visit family in Oklahoma, make sure to eat one meal at braum's and fill up a giant cooler with their ice cream before driving back to TN. Lasts like two-three months before another eight-nine without this godly cream.

>mfw i name pictures image.jpg on my computer to piss anons off

anyway this ice cream looks revolting

Don't you talk shit about /v/, or we'll invade you're stupid board.

>blue flavor

What does a color taste like?

>blue flavour
>ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR ADDED

So wait, you're telling me this isn't NATURAL blue flavour? A farce!

Looks like diabetes in a carton...

is it really good? does it taste "healthy"?

fuck yes. i cant find it any where:(

Huh sugar flavored sugar. That sure is something.

What does it mean?

Blue flavor the color of sadness it tastes like sadness and regret.

Nah, what it struck me as interesting though is that apparently 99% of American food items are marketed as "premium, top, super ultra deluxe, finest, luxury" be it even a humble jar of synthetic toe jam.
This goes along with your tendency to define everything as awesome, amazign, fantastic.
"I've bought this plain red shirt" "AWESOME, user!"
Why are you so hyperbolic? Is it just nation wide ADHD?
Here in Eataly not even the best firms put ULTRA PREMIUM on their best products, they keep it humble and it's the quality alone that sells, not catchy memes.
What the fuck?

It's fukn good. I mean, imitation ice cream tastes good especially if you're cutting. It doesn't "melt" like real ice cream-it becomes kind of a weird mashed potato thing.

I agree withYou're a faggot. I hate the 'go 'za meme but your post did kinda make me laugh

Looks like something my office's obese sysadmin would eat. She never ever drinks unsweetened water. I once heard her mumble to self "I wish I could drink water". Diet cola daily to wash down various fatty sugary shits, and decided based on feels to supplement protein despite not lifting or even walking. This all resulted in kidney stones.

I make nicecream with only whole plant foods :^)

Just like how you'd invade a bag of doritos.

Right, and just like red velvet the food coloring alters the flavor