Be honest Veeky Forums, how much are ya eating in a day? We all know you're breaking 2k...

Be honest Veeky Forums, how much are ya eating in a day? We all know you're breaking 2k. Are you breaking 3000 calories friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2k on the button family

Lost 25 pounds since December.

my TDEE is somewhere between 2800 and 3200
I was going at 1800 for a few weeks
today probably broke 3500

only god can judge me

easily
there was a time in high school I ate 1700 and mostly healthy foods
was 155
now I eat so many chips
I just can't stop
I've gained 40 pounds since high school ended

lets see
breakfast was about 1 cup of mini wheats with whole milk, about 300 calories

lunch was butter chicken at a place called the noodle box, because of the rice I'd estimate 550 for the meal

dinner was a simple meat and cheese sandwhich and tomato soup, so about 700 calories

nah, didn't push 2k. and I'm still pretty big

>lunch was butter chicken at a place called the noodle box, because of the rice I'd estimate 550 for the meal
unless your portion was physically tiny, there's no way butter chicken was only 550 cals
ballpark estimate of anywhere from 750 to 1200

it was decently tiny, it was real butter chicken so it was a tomato base without butter or cream.

>it was real butter chicken so it was a tomato base without butter
maybe I'm just a pleb but what

it's called butter chicken but it usually doesn't actually include any extra butter besides what you use to cook the vegetables and meat. only western bastardizations do, some indian dished do include cream but this one didn't.

>butter chicken
>without butter

so it does fucking include butter you double dose idiot

ok but most recipes literally add a fucking ton of butter to it during cooking and make it sickeningly fatty. all that really differentiates the dish is the tomato base and the chicken, most indian dishes are cooked in ghee

Probably like 3200

I'm cutting back, mainly on the alcohol.

I just had cottage cheese on bread with lots of garlic and onion powder.

Roughly 700 kcal.

Same here! Primarily roasted vegetables, eggs, and rice.

i eat a lot of fast food so i'm fat.

270 pounds. my average daily meal is something like this:
breakfast: 3 chicken biscuits from mcdonalds
lunch: 2 homewreckers from moes or 1 homewrecker + something else
dinner: 2 t bone steaks and a side (usually macaroni and cheese or mashed potatoes)

are the two of you literal toddlers

I don't count, but today I had 1000 calories worth of Butterfingers and a home made hamburger with honey on it, so I probably exceeded 2k.

Short, sedentary and depressed adult here

1200-1600

I've lost 38 pounds

Used to be overweight eating like 3000 cals a day. Got tired of being fat and became pretty much anorexic, eating about 700-800 cals a day for about 2 months. Lost about 50-60 lbs. Decided to eat like a normal person (1800-2200) again now that I'm down to ~130 lbs. Feels good man.

I'm sorry to hear that user

I'm maintaining 150lbs at 5'7", so no more than ~1933 calories per day.

Thing is I'm not all that certain since my dinner usually consists of homemade leftovers (roasts, fried rice) cooked in bulk, meant to be stretched for days.

averaging 2200 for past few weeks. i'm trying to eat at 1950, but i also started lifting again 10 weeks ago and don't count calories burned in my food log. so i guess i'm doing pretty good (i used to log 350-400 calories burned per 2 hour session before, but decided to stop tracking that because measuring calories burned is too hit and miss)

>i used to log 350-400 calories burned per 2 hour session before
that is waaaaaaaaaay too fucking high man

Sweet Jesus...

it's not that bad. i get to collect disability for obesity and i work at the mcdonalds so i get the chicken biscuits for cheap.

I eat out every single day multiple times and only weigh 95lbs with a height of 5'8". I probably eat way over 2000 calories.

I don't need to count calories because I'm not a fatass.

health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/calories-burned-in-30-minutes-of-leisure-and-routine-activities

i lift pretty heavy and at a pace where my heart rate doesn't fall below 130-140 bpm (including between sets). so i don't think my estimates were that far off. but i agree with you that the notion of measuring calories burned in strength training is an exercise in guessing more than anything

I probably average 1700-2300. I am also losing weight somehow, so I doubt it reaches over 2 often, not that I feel like I'm eating less.

Fastest way to lose weight though? cut out all this shit. I love it but so help me god soybean oil is bad for you and mayo is deliciously high cal.

Why cut it out when you can just buy healthier ones? They make some with olive and canola oil mixes, and you can get in half the fat too.

> pretty mich anorexic
Did you develope an eating disorder or did you just become underweight? There's a massive difference.

I haven't been counting, my weight has remained the same for about the last 3 to 4 years, I'm in my early 30s and about 6" / 200lbs

Ive just given up smoking too which isn't supposed to be kind to your weight but we'll see

Most days I sit around 2200 but on some days I'll easily do like 5k+. 6", 290lb. Fat as fuck but I've been powerlifting for a almost 2 years now. I'm okay with being fat though, I'd rather be fat and strong and get to eat what I want and love food than be ripped and strong and have to deprive myself of delicious 'go 'za.

You do realize butter chicken is a british dish, right? It's a rather recent invention and that's why it's so much different than traditional indian food (also why it's not really indian). Butter chicken is super high in calories.

I try to aim at 2000-2500 after I found out my fat ass broke 200 LBS again.

Although in the last 24 hours I prolly consumed 5000 Kcal at the bare minimum though. My TDE is 3000 - 3500.

I wish I never started liking the taste of beer.

600-800 calories a day. I just stare at delicious foods all day, oh and I weight 120lbs

Considering my weight is healthy and has remained the same with little to no effort I'd say my calorie intake is in a normal 2000ish range.

my maintenance is at about 1850 but i've been eating 1200-1500 to lose weight

I don't believe you. Post name badge for proof.

Manlet
if femanon
B
O
S
T
O
N

i eat tons but i'm Veeky Forums af so it's fine desu

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

I'm 6'6" / 225 lbs. I eat well above 3000 kcals/day

Not so much these days. I was eating 3-4k a day with ease and gusto when I was younger but my appetite's diminished in my age. I'm working on getting in supreme shape right now so calories and sources of calories are controlled.

I consume lots of calories, mostly because alcohol though.

Ive had gastric bypass and I eat around 6-700 kcal a day.
Most of it protein.

I went from 235lbs to 165lbs by eating between 1200-1600 calories a day.
After a year and a half of being hungry all day every day (and still not getting a girl friend) I said fuck that shit.
I'm now 200lbs and eat what ever the fuck I want.

I dont think ill ever be happy with my weight or appearance so I may aswell be comfortable instead of having hunger pains all day.

I get around 800-1,5k in me a day and binge out at least once a week usually hitting 2,5k calories.

sometimes I eat 3000 calories, like yesterday, but then again yesterday I did over 15 miles.

Are you female?

Are you sedentary?

Are you just a skeleton?

is chris-chan in that move>

Serious question.
How do you fit in the time to do a significant amount of exercise when you work a full time job + commute time?

if you sit around 2200, you'd weight a lot less than 290 pounds. SOmething is not adding up here in this post, mang.

I don't count them but my estimate is about 1400-1600 a day

Not OP, but I can answer.

I walk home from work, so I"m forced to get me exercise in.

Ahh, I think a 15 mile walk would take too long.
I refuse to cycle on principle (fucking hate cyclists) and I dont want to buy, and store a bike in my tiny apartment.

I eat under 1800 a day.

hmm, well then that's tough

is this too much for one day

Same here except bike, I squeeze in about 1200 calories a day by commuting by bike

It ends up being a little more expensive than cagers might expect. Figure around $4k a year on bike related spending for a moderate scenario (nothing extravagant, no cutting edge tech that just came out this year, but not skimping on maintenance or quality). That doesn't include the extra loads of laundry and the gym membership to shower when I get to work, or the increased cost of 1200 calories a day, keeping in mind I only eat wholesome, high quality food. But it beats being stuck in a metal box, and the moral superiority is priceless

According to Google, one serving is 3 pieces and 270 calories, there's 11 servings in the bag. Using basic math, we can figure out that the entire bag is 2,970 calories. Unless you're like a bodybuilder, that is way too many calories in one day.

Re-read the post. Once a week I can easily break 5k which undoes all the loss I had over the past days. I only eat 2200 maybe 70% of the time, the other 30% I gorge myself on terrible foods like moms homemade 'go 'za.

Trying to lose weight so I eat 2k or less calories a day and always try to burn at least 700 calories a day, but there are days where I lose 1k calories day
So far I've lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks, which is okay but I know I can do better

Still not sure if I'm doing this right but there seems to be progress!

That's good! May I ask how tall you are and what your current weight is? 2k seems like a lot to me but I'm tiny :)

I have Moe's nearby my place user, homewreckers are hella calories I've never been able to finish one at once. Two is goddamn impressive

>200 lbs
>6"

Jesus Christ, you're a fat little toad!

Haven't gone over 1700 cals/day in a year, down just over 130 lbs. Feels good to have difficulty finding clothes again for the right reasons.

what was your 700-800 calories daily plan user?

Not that user but I used to only eat 800 cals a day (most times less) and I always skipped breakfast and snacks, but had one big lunch/dinner. Usually a big salad with some protein and fruits, sometimes with a glass of milk. It's surprisingly easy to eat like that.

>Fat and strong

I used to delude myself with this when I hovered around 250, now I'm 160 and stronger than I've ever been. Velocity isn't strength.

I don't count but I weigh about 160lbs and have consistently weighed 160lbs for the past 6 years. I don't exercise at all, and I eat basically whatever the fuck I want, whenever I feel hungry -- but this comes with a warning to people who cry about

>m-muh metabolism

I don't like the taste of sugar or salt, and so I rarely if ever want to eat foods high in sugar or salt. When my body craves vegetables I give it vegetables. When my body craves meat I give it meat. When my body craves bread I give it bread. In return my body does not crave more than it needs and does not grow fat. That is the agreement we have.

Thanks! I'm 5 foot 4 inches, current weight is 217. My goal is to be under 200 lbs by the end of the summer. My overall goal is to be under 150 lbs at some point, but baby steps I found work better for me so it might take a bit longer haha

I imagine 2k for someone who is in a good weight range would be a lot yea

Depends on what you want to weigh. I'd say go for it. That's a lot of protein. Just cook them in the morning and have 2lbs for every meal. Grab some celery, broccoli and cauliflower and you got a pretty good balanced day.

That's because you're a baby bitch. I'd rather squat 5 plates and be fat than squat 5 plates and be ripped because if im fat I can go home and eat 2kg of hot wings rather than 1 chicken breast some rice and some broccoli

Translation: I'm a lazy hamplanet and I know nothing about nutrition or training

You've never broken a sweat in your life, have you

>most indian dishes are cooked in ghee
lmao, yeah if you mean indian food marketed for fatass westerners.

If you're really that fucked on time, look into getting a standing desk with a treadmill so you can exercise while you shitpost.

Buying a used treadmill and some wood blocks to raise your current desk is also pretty easy and much cheaper than buying one of the premade treadmill desks.

>le all people from country X are le same maymay
I knew a lot of indians growing up, some families use a ton of ghee, some barely use it at all

The ghee families did seem to be hamplanets, but that could be because they were also the families where every meal there'd be a huge ass pile of buttered nan or paratha or roti or whatever, and they grubby fat kids would just heap those up and inhale them throughout the meal

that's chubby/fat, but not huge

>6"
>Six inches

Relative to height that man is a solar system.

>ITT: the delusional rantings of a fat fuck

Okay son

I usually only eat 2 meals, and both are usually around 800-900 calories

I'm at like 150 (5'10) now, used to be 135 in hs
I think it's been positive since I don't want to be a skeleton but I'm starting to be skinnyfat

usually eat pasta and sauce for it, or pancakes. Sometimes pizzas. Eggs. Stuff with milk. I have a pretty simple diet, full of starches

been trying to buy healthier stuff though on a rather small budget

you tell me

ive had

2 mackerel fillets
1 tuna salad
some olives
some fruit
a bag of bbq doritos

you aren't going to eat 1700cal/day forever, though

>Uni
1300 a day max

>home
4000 a day min

Yeah, once I hit my bf% goals, I'm going to taper back up to 2000 to 2200 per day.

sounds good. I'm on 2500 a day

I don't count calories. I eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a small, junk-food laden lunch at work, and then binge on anything and everything from dinnertime until I go to bed.

Guess how much I weigh, I'm a 5'10" manlet

About 200. Not fun.
>live in first world country
>eat like ethiopian

Two days ago: nothing
Yesterday: a packet of ramen
Today: nothing

Just take note of how lucky you are.

>Be poor
>Buy expensive processed junk
Every time

20 cents is expensive?

>I eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast,
cereal is like the worst food ever invented.

hiehgt and weight?

Nope. You're 35 pounds off.

There is no way a packet of Ramen is 200 calories. Usually they are ~500.

if you do indeed live in a first world country your government has set in place provisions for you to be able to eat

there are food stamps, food kitchens, homeless shelters everywhere. You need to be proactive and get yourself in contact with them. Just being in need is enough. Also churches will connect you to places to help with this if they don't do food giveaways already.

You should also explain your situation to the churches and they will be able to help even just charitably. I know the pastor of my church would take you in his own house for a month if you had need of it. I would take someone in my own house for a month if they had need of it.