Its finally happening for telcoin guys, partnership announced

its finally happening for telcoin guys, partnership announced.

the moon is beginning, get in on the BTC pair before the ETH sell wall collapses, its already shifting

twitter.com/telcoin_team/status/965628612559777792

finally, those bags were getting heavy, should've sold at ATH and bought back when it was low.

Tel millionaire reporting in. Not selling until $1.00. My digits will confirm.

WTFFFFFF

Shit buying 100k.

Fuck me. I was betting on 4c. 1$?!?!
Thank you mr. Satan.

Unironically just all-in'd TEL

This is Block Array all over again.

It is so good i made a printscreen for future generations.

THE SALVATION HAS ARRIVEN. THE WEIGHT OF MY BAGS SHALL BE LIFTED.

time to buy

L-Lads...no memeing aside. Should I just throw $100 at this? I can make that money back any time...

Throw in at LEAST $1000, this is going to be huge.

Im Trying to buy 50k usd worth but it keeps mooning away from my buy orders, time to fomo

>IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING
jk. moon nigger coin

Unifag, unfortunately can't throw it all at it at once. Maybe another $200-250 next month.

this thing is going to the fucking moon. 200 satoshis by end of day

quick rundown on block array? im actually clinically retarded

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

IT
IS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

This isnt news at all. Fucking gsma partners, really? I thought they already were

Where would one buy these now that the ICO has passed?

Anons great African adventure starts now! We neo-colonisers now

kucoin

Why is telecoin still a thing when CoinText does exact same function but for bitcoin cash

They have connections, CoinText is shit.

How many Telcoins do you own?

and a new bagholder was born that day

Madman

>this cope

Eh I'm starting off with $100. If I lose it I'll make it back in absolutely no time.

EtherDelta also has Tel. Click box that says PPT and scroll down to other and click. Put 0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2 in address, TEL for name, and 2 for decimals.

They got featured in CNBC and Bloomberg.
Where can I hear about this CuckText of yours?

I have 218k. I picked most of mine up very early on, but I have accumulated a little bit more over the last two weeks.

You can't because its not a average tier feature without a black man heading it

ripple is going to be doing it for western union too, telcoin isnt going anywhere, for yalls sake I hope it does.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So.. Uh.. why's the sell order stack only getting bigger and bigger?

it is*

I sold mine yesterday
Fuck this coin

people shifting orders from the eth sell wall to the BTC side, ETH sell wall has decreased 20% already and should accelerate. Anyone following this coin knows its price is dependent on that stupid ETH sell wall collapsing and then its jumps up 2 or 3x instantly

Just bought 80k, ty for info. I'm putting my money for these mobile projects like dent and this, 100% lambo.

Just sold my massive DBC loss to increase my TEL stack..

im a tel holder but i dont think this coin will have a massive moon if they dont expand to other exchanges than just kucoin

b-but they're both increasing

dont, this is a typical /biz pump & dump.

i am actuallyh holding bags on TEL, but i dont want to see any more idiots lose money onthis scam liek i did

idk what youre talking about the ETH sell wall was at 1.25 million this morning

5 minute fred

How many did you buy and at what price?

your fault for buying soon after ICO launch.
Unlucky for the bear market that came after its ATH

He knows da way.

pump it

42 sats!!

Moon soon

lol there is a 500k 1 cent sell wall on kucoin usdt pairing.

seen it lel.....i feel so perplexed about this......wtf is going on?

Probably can't sell lower than $0.01 and there may be some idiots out there who think it's the lowest price and buy it.
Actually there are now that I look at the order history.

It was here since the day one of usdt pair, some idiots bought it for 1c instead of 0.3c

dump ass arbitrage bots. If the average price gets near there those walls will start to vanish.

so what price we going?
anyone think this goes above 46 sats?

It will go full tron. Check supply of both coins. This one has actual real world institutional support.

i meant for tonight
got a sell order at 6 vitaliks, doubt we come this far

>buying a literal pajeet coin

Check the official website

MOONING
GET IN 1C EOD

I've had my buy order in the 4 vitalik stack for three and a half days now. Really hope if fills before this moons

absolutely incredible.......this guy is capitalizing on normies on a mass scale... respect! there are actually 300$+ buys hahahah a true genious

I only need this to reach 91 satoshis so i can sell and break even

There isn't enough hype to take down this eth wall

It's actually making progress, last time i checked on this there was a 5k ETH sell wall

13k TELlet here, let's fucking go

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ME UP!!!!!!

The buy wall at 4 is larger now which is nice. There have been a lot of news articles recently about the developing world using crpyto through their mobile operators instead of banks. Going to be a huge trend this year.

do a hundred right now. 100 is enough to be happy.

is 5K TEL too little to make any satisfactory profit?

meant to say 10K*