Will somebody please tell me what is wrong with TRX I used to see everyone love it and now it is never talked about...

Will somebody please tell me what is wrong with TRX I used to see everyone love it and now it is never talked about. I bought a bunch at 4 cents so im hoping to make some profit at least.. hoping it will at least get to ATH after mainnet launch.

FUCK YOU FILTHY PAJEET SHOOO

not a pajeet..white dude trying to make some money im really asking here idk if I should hold on to these..

coinburn, partnerships, mainnet, active on social media.

you might wanna hold till mainnet comes out

enjoy your bags lmao

im just getting depressed here.. watching the price go down and the stupid stinky linkies get to party on the moon.

where do we all think realistically TRX price will go after coinburn and mainnet? I was hoping for at least a $1.00 if it hits a dollar i will stand to make somewhere around 40k which I will use to really get intro crypto TRX is just my poor man investment at this point.

Its not to late to get into LINK. If you got the chance to buy ETH for under $1 you would buy it. Its not to late

I cannot figure out if its a giant ruse though who knows if this is just getting pumped and then dumped on us.

Won't go higher than 10 cents again.

The price will go up as the year progresses. This is a late 2018 or 2019 hodl.

I was thinking of holding TRX til it goes up a bit and selling then using that to get a larger amount of say LINK assuming it dosnt get dumped.

The reason you see any kind of thread about a coin is because people try to sell the news and get out of their position for whatever reason.

all alts are doing the same thing, the link moon just proves we're going into PnD season again. Eventually every alt will moon.

Crypto is a never ending PnD. It's the "crash seasons" that periodically punctuate

Trx will moon again, look at the laddering pattern of these coins, it has to bleed for a while after the recent moons but it will have legs up. 50 cents is possible latte 2018 19

I bought £1000 worth at $0.043.

I think It's going to go up, I don't know how much but the whole idea and staff behind it make it too appealing. Looks all positive. The fact that it isn't plastered all over biz may be a positive thing.

well at least im not alone

>comparing link to eth

you crazy

trx has a massive 80+ staff with most consisting of programmers.
they are young and motivated so have some faith in these guys.

Yeah, I'm holding until at least a $1.

1$ is also possible but I see it longer term. The fact this isn't on here is good. The only time you see it on here is when it will be ATHing. Truth is now is good to accumulate this, then when you see everyone fomoing Tron threads when this is around 1$ it's time to dump

OP the price is being manipulated by bots - I'm taking advantage of this and accumulating. Holding 60k until it hits $1.

This coin went up to 25¢ and then dumped to 4¢. This coin is too main stream normie shit. There’s too much supply that whales will seriously dump if it ever goes above 10¢. There’s no room for growth in this coin. Justin fuckboy Sun shills the shit out of his own coin and then people dump in response. It’s probably the worst scamcoin you could get involved with at this point. Want potential gains? Find decent low market cap coins that are below 20 mil that haven’t mooned yet. That’s where the potential is. Find something that has a solid team that’s working for something and put your money in it when it dips hard and then hold for a year. See what happens. Look where the market caps were at last February. Find what coins are going to do that this year. Dyor

you guys give me hope, when you say long term for a $1 how long term though? im cool with holding just wana have an idea of what im in for.

1 or 2 years

I will be accumulating until I have 100k then i will move on to other projects, but I'm not seeling my stack until it hit's a buck.

I hope Justin is right wing because he's been based as FUCK in every other aspect so far. It's amazing to be on the ground floor of TRON, Justin didn't need to allow us to invest in this new media paradigm, it would still be successful without such an early ICO and Justin would top the fucking Forbes list by being able to retain more TRX through to mainnet. Because Justin is as wise and generous as he is brilliant I think he realized that the economic benefit the masses would realize from being able to participate as venture capitalists was the right thing to do for the world. ~5 years and he will be considered one of the greatest tech visionaries of the 21st century, I wouldn't doubt it if the TRON mainnet outlived Justin and maybe a few generations of his descendents. Men like Justin are going to build new mediums that will exist as cornerstones of tech well past our time.

and to think the price is only .05 currently! When people realize what this project is capable of accomplishing, and the partnerships that are in the works (dyor into the snippit of code found in their github recently) it makes be believe this is one of the most ambitious projects in crypto right now.

I know this pasta

this

whathappens if main net is launched? Do you have yo put your tokens on there? Can'( i just leave in MEW?

thats a good question, anyone know?

people thought the logo and name were cool, that is literally why it is still worth billions right now

You fucked up white boi, next time don't listen to pajeet Singh (me)

Nobody ever loved it lmao. Everybody with a brain hated this scam piece of shit coin,

nice...

TRX's social media platform could never compete with things like youtube and instagram. Even if it could somehow pose a threat to youtube, TRX must overcome the fact that youtube isn't profitable. it's a wash. Youtube barely makes enough money to keep itself running. TRX's social media platform will probably just end up like vimeo, a sad peice of shit site for people to upload old rugrats episodes that would otherwise be flagged for copyright by sites like youtube.

TL;DR it literally does nothing

bitcoin is set to take a massive dump anytime now so if i were you id buy back in later or maybe never because crypto is a SCAM.. youve been warned!

Don't worry bro. I bought 20k TRX when it was 0.3 cents. I'm deeply depressed. But still, think of it like a long term investment. Every Altcoin will Moon and you will get you money back plus gainz.