I inherited a relative some years ago, got 200k and now I got nothing left...

I inherited a relative some years ago, got 200k and now I got nothing left. When I tell my story to people they're pretty much speechless and then comes the

>wh-what how could you already have spent it

>didn't you INVEST?! GOD!!!!

Honestly I think investing is shit and I'm tired of explaining people why I didn't do it. Normies talk about investing like it's a 101% sure way to accumulate money indefinitely and keep it safe. Nope. Investing is just gambling.
I spent the money because there was no way I'd let go of an opportunity to actually enjoy money to its fullest. And that's what I did. I did everything I knew I could never do in the future as a wagecuck with money I had to earn myself. Currently I have little regrets. Could've bought BTC and make millions but I thought it was shit tech and I still do.

Besides, normies have no idea how quickly you can get rid of 200k.. it's not as much as you would think. Just buy a house and that's it. Or buy a cheaper apartment and a car. Or buy no apartment or car at all, just pay rent and food bills for a few years and you're spent.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-lambos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is retarded

well

what did you get

I agree

>Honestly I think investing is shit
Loving
Every
Laugh

I wouldn't know what to do what to do with myself if I was retarded enough to blow 200k on frivolous shit.

Glad to see you're coping well.

HIV

>inherited a relative

Yea 200K is literally nothing. If you brag about 200K to an established business owner they won't even bat an eye. Only wagecucks think 200K is a lot. You'd be lucky to get 10K/year in perpetuity on 200K investment before taxes.

what are you bragging about, fuckhead?

that was your lifetime opportunity and you blew it

shit tier bait

don't feel bad i blew threw that a few times it's a good experience to have through life you will understand the value money more and prob be better managing it than most

7/10 bait

>I inherited a relative

Is it male or female? Can I buy it with monero?

Kek. Thanks for putting the money back into the economy, you retard.

couldn't you have invested half and enjoyed the other half lol.

>shortsighted literal nigger.

>I enjoy money to the fullest but I don’t want more of it.

You deserve your fate

>nobody ever said that 200k would support you for a life time
>da fuck is wrong with you man

i literally blow through 200k every few weeks
you are a fucking loser

I also inherited $200k, but I invested it and as of today have turned it into ~$418k. To each his own.

>make investment LARP thread
>Veeky Forums eats it up

every. single. time.

i got some lambos also crypto-lambos.com/

doesn't that lambo look like a kit car compared to the lambos of today.
OP 10/10
do the world a favour, KYS, your fuckin useless