You guys do realize crypto is going to 0 right? I talked to my grandfather about it...

You guys do realize crypto is going to 0 right? I talked to my grandfather about it. He's a multi millionaire and made his wealth off of real estate and the stock market. He road the internet dot com bubble and cashed it all out into real estate and good stocks like Tesla and Netflix. He did say for now we can maybe make 1 more year of gains but then it will all crash and Burn. Bitcoin and ethereum included.

If you haven't started withdrawing at least 25% of your gains and begin buying real estate you're a fucking idiot. Remember people will always need a roof over their head. That will never ever fucking change. No one needs chainlink, no one needs fucking omisego garbage, no one needs these buttcoins or ethtrash. No one needs request cum dumpsters.

Remember this is literally like pets.com Internet dot comm bubble and will only last for another 1 year max. I already sold 40% of my bitcoin at 15000 and don't plan on buying back. That's fine. I've already started to look into the s and p 500 and some condos around my area to rent out.

Sure you guys might be making your money now. But listen to my wisdom from my grandfather and try to listen to his years of knowledge. You guys could learn alot from the older generations.

We have max one year left on this bubble and then it will all go to zero. Make sure you have a plan in place so you don't get burnt. None of these cryptocurrencys have an actual real use case except for maybe bitcoin buying drugs on the darknet.

Other urls found in this thread:

theidiotandthemoon.com/moontrading.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>good stocks
>Tesla

Stopped reading there

You are right but not for the reasons you think.

Since inception Bitcoin has been following a lunar fibonacci cycle.

December 18 the cycle ended. """They""" pulled out. It's over. What you see now is a dead cat bounce as retail traders fight over scraps in a competition to get rich. They will all be disappointed shortly.

Do yourself a favour and Google lunar cycle trading. If you were part of certain circles you would know how this works and would already be out.

>I talked to my grandfather about it.

Good luck renting your condo w HOA bylaws

For the nonbeliever.

Moon trend is downward. False rally born out of denial and hope . Screencap this.

kek

No one needs Netflix either so why is your grandfather invested in that? Retard.

lol, why would the moon have an effect on stocks?

People who say crypto will crash literally have no fucking clue what Ethereum, dApps or anything is supposed to do. Will bitcoin crash? Maybe, will Ethereum crash? No. Once dApps are in place, developers will never turn around.

I am sure your grandpa's mushy brain has a tight grasp of the concepts of crypto currency.

You'd do better using the MACD. At least you'd break even in a bull market.

my grandfather was also a multimillionaire...
he died 8 days ago.....

Do you think "they" could have an effect on the market?

I wonder, besides holding gatherings, how could they coordinate movements and manipulation?

Why choose lunar cycles? Because the market is made on emotion, and this is a compounding factor that results in amplification :

theidiotandthemoon.com/moontrading.html

I'm not supposes to be talking about this. This is the last time you will hear from me.

Do your own research and take advantage, or squander it. Your choice.

>he road the dot com bubble and cashed.......

OP is 9 years old. Let's leave this thread guys.

>sell your crypto and invest in real estate

Literally sell low buy high in a different form

>I talked to my grandfather about it

Let's say you're a tech company and you want to raise funds - you can either integrate the blockchain and sell tokens to anons, find traditional investors and give them substantial influence over all your decisions or do both. Who in their right mind wouldn't try crypto first?

I love it when WSJ FUDs

Do you even realize sentiment analysis fucks TA up the boicpussi

but streaming is the future of television!

>Listening boomers, protoboomers or neoboomers.

kys my friend

Your grandfather is too old to understand what blockchain can do

>university studies say
>these studies can be found on Google
And thay disgusting ass site layout
Lmao
What a joke

So 16 years? 2009 + 16 = 2021... thanks just bought 100k

im gonna leave this post here as a reminder that I'm retarded

Lol why would the sun have an effect on people's mood? Look past your nose buddy.

>My rich grandfather said...
>Crypto gonna be zero...
>But the dot com bubble...
>MUH STOCKS...
Jewish money is entering, that is ALL that matters. Tell your gramps to eat my cock.