PEWDIEPIE SHARED A VIDEO STARTING WITH CRYPTO EVERYONERUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEE

PEWDIEPIE SHARED A VIDEO STARTING WITH CRYPTO EVERYONERUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz50eTT6y8g

You Tube most watched is talking about crypto and no one bats an eye?am i still alive?

Brofist coin will gaim 10000000% space you heard it here

i was in a decent mood until i watched 8min of this video. the yelling really got to me. i really don't like yelling.

what coin did he talk about
not gonna watch this crap but want to know where the normie money will flow

doesnt matter because at least 10million ppl got introduced to crypto (the worst way possible though)

Felix is alright.
Bitconnect. Buy the dip.

it's about bitconnect, h3h3productions made a video about it and it has become a normie meme in the past couple of weeks so pewdiepie is literally shitting out a video to capitalize on the meme

Brofist coin will be born be ready

>we're not in media attention yet

>Brofist coin
just you wait

>>we're not in media attention yet
where are we? also the meme chart is called meme chart for a reason.

this cunt needs to shill bat

it takes a special kind of retard to give bitcoins to a lending service and expect monthly returns. bitconnect shouldn't scare anyone away from crypto. you didn't even need to know anything about bitcoin or blockchain to recognize it was a scam.

>early adopters
Theres still money to be made tho

Why are people watching him. His voice is annoying and His opinion is Not interesting or profound

Literally how long until someone makes a Brofist coin and it reaches a marketcap of 1 billion by the end of the month?

It's like browsing internet with an energetic friend, not too profound and not too interesting, but mildly entertaining

PLEASE CAN SOME user MAKE A BROFIST COIN AND AIRDROP ME 100,000 SO I CAN SHILL IT ON A TELEGRAM CHANNEL NO ONE USES

first impressions can scare away a lot of retards who would have opened their pockets otherwise

1day and it will be an ethereum token
and once pewds see this it will be shilled forward...(not sure)

I am too lazy and dont wanna spend my ETH on gas but someone just copy paste a random piece of smart contract and deploy the smart contract on the ethereum live network as a coin you are going to be insanely rich lmao

Brofist coin (BRO)

WHY THE FUCK IS HE NOT SHILLING BAT YET!? I WAS TOLD HE WOULD SHILL BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRO is already Bitradio though

Don't worry, I'll give you some free gas.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Holy crap, I just had a genius idea.

What if someone copied and pastes the EthPyramid contract but changes the pyramid coin to the bro coin then shills it all over the comments section in all of the PewDiePie videos?

THINK OF THE DIVIDENDS

How much in Bitconnect worth of cocaine went up the noses of those guys before that appearance

he fan base is 80% kids under 11 years old.
i guess it never stopped kids to buy COD 80$ skin cases and DLC packs on ps4 with moms credit card though.

Just make it PEW or PDP
i like PEW better

THINK OF THE ASS RAPE IN PRISON

his demographic is actually not what you think it is.

False. He recently showed a screencap of his analytics in a video and it was about 18-35. About 60% male, 40% female.

thats pretty disturbing.. his content is for young teens..

>saying fucking nigger on stream
>dressing up as nazi on multiple occasions and playing Hitler videos
>his jokes are 18+ 90% of the time
>he pulls his YLYL from /wsg/
The days when he was an annoying cunt who stream for kids are long gone.

I'm 20 and I watch him

And also the video where he made the two fiverr pajeets write “kill all jews” on a sign and dance

Bitconnect crashed 80% only one week before Bitcoin crashed 80%...

We need a Brofist coin guys.

fuck its gonna require some $70+ worth of gas to deploy this shit

>He's conflating bitconnect and all cryptocurrency
>He even called bitcoin bitconnect and vice versa
Great first the bloated kike spreads FUD and now this mongoloid calls crypto a ponzi.

Shill your BASED ECELEB elsewhere you fucking shill.

Get ready to dump! SELL SELL SELL!

Holy shit normies are like 1-2 months late to the party

>nigger jokes
>hitler
>18+ memes
fucking kek. you dumb fucking manchild

this. pewdiepie is great.

brofist coin sounds like a bigger scam than BITCONNECT!

>beezee in the video
fucking dead

huge, if big

agreed & upvoted

>BATs

im so triggered

where can I buy brofistcoin?

soon

>stupid cunt
>sleepy eyes
>stupid voice
>screams like a retard

and somehow he became a millionaire by doing this

>implying crypto isnt a ponzi
lmao

Confirmed. this is the final year for crypto, being what it is right now before regulations, and preposterous amounts of manipulation and normans. It's all happening very slowly this year tumbling down.. tumbling down

Isn't that guy's fanbase literal kids?
They can't buy crypto, and even if they do their piggy bank allowance won't matter shit.

The kids grew up is what really happened.

I gained a lot of respect for him that day.

>Felix is alright.
He is alright as a person. He seems to be fairly red pilled. Never the less, his YouTube channel is fucking cancer. Literally 0% original content.

Is PewDiePie the Adam Sandler of YouTube?

SHUT UP! WE ARE ALL EARLY ADOPTERS, JUST LIKE KATY PERRY, 50CENT, HELLEN DEGENERES AND... PEWDIEPIE!

He's just making a reaction video to the latest meme video and making ad revenue off of it. It's fucking nothing.

took a few hours but: brofistcoin.io

thanks just sent 100k

>dumb money is moving in
>smart money is moving out