What is most slices of pizza you've eaten in one sitting?

What is most slices of pizza you've eaten in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RISQc8mptK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

^

I beat you all, I have eaten a whole pizza before.

8 slices per pizza, negroid

That won't tell us much. You need to ask the size and shape of the pizza, how many cuts, what direction the cuts were made in, etc.

I can eat an entire medium pizza. I think any grown man could

20 or 21

can't remember exactly

I can kill a 14 inch pizza by myself no problem.

1 whole Costco pizza.

one dominoes "brooklyn style"

All 8 of this bad boy

As if a slice defines size

eaten 3 entire bowls of 'go'za

5 or 6 out of a large pizza
but in one night i've eaten a whole pizza. Ill eat a couple of slices, wait for half an hour to and hour, eat a couple more, repeat

8 (entire medium pizza..) would have eaten more but bf said I was eating too much pizza so instead I ate the entire pan of Alfredo pasta with its side bread to finish off my meal

I usually eat 4 then eat the another half later, but most i did was 6

I have a problem where I just eat until I can't eat anymore and I throw it all up.

My parents ordered 2 large pizzas from Mellow Mushroom. I ate both and blew chunks in the toilet and my parents had a fight because of it and I was forced to see a psychiatrist.

1 1/2 14 inch pizza, so I guess about 12

13 from Dominos large.

2 pizzas
However many slices that is.

Damn, but why is that? you dont feel fullfilled that easily? maybe try drinking a lot while eating and take your time to finish, when you feel you are not hungry anymore just stop it there.

Are you in tennessee?

several thousand slices or maybe a million

I killed half a large papa john's once.

once.

used to live near a place with a almost decent and very cheap 3/4 sheet on wednesday afternoons. I usually finished it

Rather than amount of slices we should really use diameter. 14 inches here

I once ate around 12 plates at Cicis with each plate having somewhere between 2-4 slices. Don't know the exact amount, though.

chris?

I start getting a stomach ache if I try eating more than four slices of your average sized DiGornio pizza or whatever

Two medium pizzas. I do that regularly actually, but I also often only eat one meal per day.

I am not fat by the way.

That's 'is 'za, retard.

I've probably had one large pizza and maybe 2 or so slices of another one.

I can eat a whole 'troit 'za easily
A 'lyn 'za probably 5 or 6
A 'go 'za 2 or 3

2 hot and ready p-p-pepperown

Four slices out of the little caesars $5 hot and ready pies . I could eat more but we are poor and have to share one medium pie and leave a few slices for lunch the next day.

I've always dreamt of having a lovely pizzeria cheese Pizza just for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RISQc8mptK4