Let's make Micheladas

Hi Veeky Forums, yesterday I shared chicken fingers, Today, let's make shitty micheladas

Que pendejo eres gringo culero
Las mejores micheladas son con
Un putaso de hielo
kermato
caldito de camarón
Limón
Sal y pimienta
Salsa inglesa
Salsa maggy o soya (no kikoman)
Valentina o guacamaya
Y una tecatona roja o una pacifico clara

I'm pretty sure the bottle cock is not sold in any store around here. What would be a good substitute?

I squeezed half a lime into a little bowl and put some tajin in an other bowl.

Pliers.

Okay mija, si crees que te salen mejor a ti pues hazlas a tu modo, esto es lo que tengo a la mano.

Oh and can openers usually have a bottle cap remover on the back end.

Get lime juice on the rim of the glass by sticking it in the lime juice and tilting it around

Sorry, the what? I don't know what a bottle cock is

Then tilt the glass into the tajin and go around to get it all around the rim

Two mismatchy glasses done

Adding some Tapatío to the inside of the glass, my boyfriend only likes a little bit, I douse mine

Put a little pinch of tajin in there, some lime and Clamato

Fill the rest of the way with my cobra and make a mess. Added my celery and voila!

This was nice.

Just made one with Steel Reserve

Never got these. Rather have a bloody mary with beer, or just a good bloddy mary. bought that budweiser chelada once, which has the distinction of being one of the only alcoholic beverages I threw down the drain.

I like the Picante Budweiser Cheladas but I'd rather make my own. They're good for hangovers when it's hard to stomach other foods or alcohols

>Not making superior gomichelas

Tamarindcheladas are the best

>Kermato
Estás de la verga compa.

Are you for real?

>implying they're not ALL shitty

>no maggi or soy sauce

fail

or this..

and pour it on ice its mucho better.

How do you pronounce that?

magee

Had just put in new fridge, no automatic ice maker, the ice trays weren't frozen yet. Tonight though. But still not putting soy sauce or Worcester shire in there.

maggi is god tier. I have drunk shot glasses of the stuff.

Only drawback is whatever you add it to just tastes of fucking maggi. It is like culinary febreeze

>god tier
Literally watered down soy sauce

I'll take, "what is a sure sign that someone grew up in 3rd world poverty for 200, Alex".

wiss ta sheer

La michelada ea para mireyes y putos.