Why do people have such a problem with chewing with your mouth open? It aerates the food

Why do people have such a problem with chewing with your mouth open? It aerates the food

Because it looks ugly

Their parents yelled at them for it so they do the same

Because nobody wants to look at your partially digested food; it's almost like asking why people have a problem with people throwing up at the table.

Also, some people don't like mouth noises.

Louis' Lunch is the worst hamburger meme.

>aerates the food

Tradition, the same reason people act like wine is a classy form of alcohol when it is really the lowest besides vodka

>Wine
>Unclassy

>aerates the food
breathe through your nose

>justfying your pigfucking disgusting behavior
I scream at my gf for chewing with her mouth open. most disrespectful thing you can do around me. eat like a fucking human

I thought Louis' Lunch had a cheez wiz type spread they put on it as well?

Because it is aesthetically displeasing. It's the fist step in the digestion process and nobody want to reminisce on that during a meal.

this, tho I have no gf to scream at. I would date someone who ate with their mouth open to begin with. Its childish and rude. Just disgusting
Classy wine is classy
Wine is more often packaged classier than the price (carlo rossi eg) Plus drinking from stemware makes it feel classy to some people, even if its boxed

we shame anything that occurs naturally because we think we are bigger than the entire fucking universe

Most natural things are pretty gross.

the question was why is it gross

Questions like that don't have real answers. Why do you like your favourite food?

The sound is just loud and annoying. It's not as bad as farting or belching at the table, but it can get pretty damn obnoxious.

When my asthmatic brother eats cereal, I can't even be in the same room watching TV because all I hear is cartoonish mouth noises and crunching.

Because it reminds me of the last meal I had with my mother before she was killed in a car accident.

you should join her

Mouth noises are some of the most disgusting things ever. I leave and take care of work outside of my desk when lunchtime rolls around because people don't know how to chew with their mouths closed

When did "making disgusting noises with your mouth" become culture?

I blame Japan, personally.

It has a much longer heritage than your modern mannerisms. The tradition developed in true civilization back when vulgar whitefaces had yet to use cutlery.

china is the main culprit of this shit

India, desu senpai

India and China are the rudest and least clean "advanced" countries

looking up and seeing strings of your spit connected to mashed up bits of wet food inside your disgusting mouth, combined with the wet chomping sound you make as your tongue pushes the saliva/food mixture around your teeth is disgusting. if you can't see that then you're a revolting piece of shit tbph

this is my fetish. girls who chew with their mouths open make me rock hard.

this post has given me a semi.

>aerates the food

yeah, around the '70s they introduced an optional cheese spread. whenever I go, I get one with tomato, onion, and cheese, and one with just tomato and onion.

they're fucking tasty burgers. supposedly they use a blend of 5 different cuts of meat. whatever it is, it doesn't need much to accent it