This new packaging has tripled my sour cream consumption

This new packaging has tripled my sour cream consumption.
Now I squirt it on everything.
I had no idea how many things it improves.

Have you tried putting sour cream inside fast food burgers? I'll never have a Big Mac without it again.

that kid gunna be a fat bitch

does it make a good douche?

I don't know how anybody eats sour cream, mayo, and ranch dressing as often as they do. They all taste and smell morbid unless used in small amounts and mixed into other things.

sour cream and potato chips is pretty good. I think you could successfully dip fries in it as well.

Fuck the others, but sour cream is GOAT. You can make delicious things out of it with cornmeal and it goes into almost any meat stew. It also improves pancakes and cornbread recipes.

Sour cream is pretty GOAT. I always ask for extra when I go to Chipotle.

>Sour cream

Why

>someone isn't white and therefore has a shitty undeveloped third-world palate

>I had no idea how many things it improves.
Welcome to the club, I particularly recommend it on carrots, boiled, baked, sauteed, whatever.

yes

when I have to go grocery shopping it's just because I'm out of sour cream

They all smell and taste different. You're clearly psychologically disturbed by the appearance and consistency, and this says much more about you than it does the food.

Sour cream is fucking disgusting, it's like covering everything in unflavored yogurt.

It's nice, i makes things tangy.

Also I hope you aren't talking shit about unflavoured yoghurt.

My girlfriend always eats lays with sour cream. Since we started dating and I tried it I've also done it ever since.

The consistency is nice but it's too sour, I'd rather just use citrus.

She just squoze too hard .
Giver an break

Throw some Lipton French onion mix in there ffs

>squoze

If you live in the Midwest, Top the Tater and some Old Dutch potato chips is GOAT. I'm lucky I can't get either out here or I'd be a fat fuck.

Sour cream is fuckin delish. Dip your totinos pizza rolls in it.

So the idea is that you cut up all your taco toppings and put them in nice little bowls, yet bring this big ugly squeeze bottle of sour cream to the table, and then proceed to eat your tacos with a knife and fork?

I do like sour cream, though, but can say the same thing about practically every other dairy product.

I'm white. Don't justify your shit taste with where you're born. It's disgusting.
There are plenty of white colored food with similar consistency that I enjoy.

>There are plenty of white colored food with similar consistency that I enjoy.

if you've never sucked dick before you're not living

Mix in an equal amount of cream cheese and a ton of garlic and green onions. And then get fat as fuck.

I used to get down on this.

Sour cream / chives / green onion / salt / garlic powder (plenty)
Easiest shit ever.

>giving in to the dairy jew

Jk, I love sour cream and love finding new ways to use it. I don't buy it all the time, though, because I will do what you're doing and put it on all kinds of things. If you like sour cream, you should try mexican or salvadoran crema, puts Daisy sour cream to shame.

I put it in my spaghetti and it makes a sort of concasse

Looks like I will never live then.

>ranch

Ranch varies wildly is the thing. I've seen ranch with an almost sugary flavor, and ranch that could be confused for caesar dressing because it's so savory. But it's all called "ranch". You never know what you're getting.

With Sour Cream & Onion Lay's?