What are some sweets that you absolutely cant enjoy eating? Cotton Candy makes me feel sick

What are some sweets that you absolutely cant enjoy eating? Cotton Candy makes me feel sick.

Whenever I would eat that as a kid I would make a mess. it tasted pretty good but I hate being sticky.

That liquid candy they used to make maybe they still do. Stuff was too sweet and gooey.

Then drink it instead

I find any type of candy disgusting. Haven't been able to eat it since I was a kid.

Black licorice, can't stand the it, not even the smell.

that is OK when you share it with a qt. candy apples are impossible to enjoy on any level however.

Donuts. So gooey, sweet, and don't even taste that great. I dunno, maybe I could enjoy them if they weren't so damn unhealthy, but I think how healthy I perceive a certain food to be affects how it tastes, and while other sweets are also unhealthy, there's some sort of stigma associated with donuts.

Mochi tastes great though.

Flan/custard. I want to like it because it looks so good, but it totally grosses me out.

How so, is it the texture or something?

All licorice is black though.

Fruit candy that isn't tangy is too cloying for me

In America we call red vines/red twists, red licorice

Same. I first found out about it from that one Courage the Cowardly Dog episode that made it look so good. The next we ordered from a Mexican restaurant I got flan and hated it. That was many years ago though, I might like it more now.

I know, I'm American. It's just annoying when people feel the need to say "black licorice" in order to distinguish it from strawberry candy. Makes Americans look stupid.

Actually in alot of places you get red by default and if they even have black you have to specify you want "black licorice" maybe it has something to deal with how long America has been racist

Butterscotch, also mint chocolate.

stop eating low quality over glazed donuts, the best kind are old fashioned ones dusted with some sugar. like the mini ones you'll find at fairs

I was about to say none, I love them all, but after looking the thread over I remember a time that a candy apple cut my lip, I couldn't enjoy it. It tasted like iron?

How does one not like custard? Even flan? Its like jello custard with a great sauce! Flan might be my favorite

Cake, cupcake, ice cream, chocolate, candy not made by florestal, all pastries, all pies, most fruits, sometimes vanilla, all gum, 99% of hard candy.
Not a vegan. Not a veg. Not allergic (except chocolate.) This stuff was almost never good to me.

Cinnamon sugar, good shit. But yeah donut shops are fucking horrible stale over sweetened gimmicky crap.

You're probably right, I just haven't had good quality donuts yet.

Anything Marzipan makes me literally gag everytime

marzipan was invented by scatologic germans as a way to kill everything good in humanity

as a german i can confirm this to be 100% true.

It tastes like eggs to me, which makes sense because eggs are the main ingredient. I really don't like eggs and the mushy texture combined with the yolky flavor don't sit well with me at all.

wow dude, be a little open minded.Do ALL licorice LOOK black to you?Fucking Licorist

Anything with Cool Whip.

It makes me throw up, even if I don't know it's in there.

Not sure why.

My wife thought it was psychosomatic, and put whipped cream in something and didn't tell me it was in there... Threw up.

The funky part is that if we take some cream and whip it in the mixer, I'm fine. It is just the store bought whipped cream that does it.

>It is just the store bought whipped cream that does it.

You're probably allergic to one of the stabilizers or texturing agents in the storebought stuff. Carageenan is a likely culprit.

Twinkies
Pretty much any sort of snack cakes that are boxed like that though some Little Debbies are good
Peeps
The majority of cake

>The majority of cake

I'm with you there, it all tastes too sweet and fake to me. Same with cookies.

Cheesecake master race.

Cheesecake is pretty good. The best cake I have had in a really long time though was a little slice of carrot cake from a local deli a few weeks ago. Otherwise i usually cant stomach it. Icing in particular. So many cakes would be better without the shit tier icing. Fondant should literally not exist.

not really a sweet but those mexican tortillas stuffed with cheese make me dry heave

...you mean quesadillas?