More active devs than most coins listed on CMC

>more active devs than most coins listed on CMC
>literally 1 sat right now

don't say I didn't warn you. 100 sats EOY

>100
That coin will never surpass 40 sat lifetime. Go shit post on your awful discord about how awesome trtl is because muh community

>-96% on his investment
>brainwashed into hodling because community
what a fuckin waste OP at least baghold a coin with an actual future you've done absolutely nothing for the market

TRTL coin has potential... devs are legit and community is there... just a matter of time

>coin is so shit, that you have to copy another coins logo to get attention
Why don't you just buy LINK?

I believe in TurtleCoin, but I totally dumped at 10 sat. Should have dummped at 20+ but whatever, we all fuck up.

If you look at the github and active community you know this coin is going somewhere. That's why there was so much fud recently. Whales trying to get the price low so they can buy in.

I don't know about 100 sat EoY.
20 for sure.
maybe 40.

Point is it's cheap as hell right now. I dumped at 10 and I'm currently buying back in at 1-2 sat. I really hope my 1 sat orders get filled. Please, please get filled.

I requested the creation of that cube and my blockfolio consists of 99% LINK, fag.

Link is a much safer bet imo

Worst launch ever. DEV (Rocksteady) is a fucking moron. A literal fucking retard who admitted he dropped out of highschool, and couldn't stay in college.

He notified the world that TRTL could be mined on an even more obscure part of the Internet than Veeky Forums, and let his mom, brother, 3 best friends and 5 fucking retartds who stumbled across it online mine an overwhelming fucking majority of the coins.

It's fucked forever. Forever. It's not like people are going to forget, and you're not going to "mine away" the coin gaps. It's too late.

It's dead.

College is for cucks

>TRTL coin has potential

Why? And be specific this is for a grade.

Private Smart Contracts

XBOX Mining

Dogecoin 2.0 meme potential

Anything of value that this coin had to offer they stole from AEON (basically blockchain pruning). Also, as others said, the dev is lazy, uneducated, and doesn't really seem to have any kind of advancement plan for this. The only reason anyone is even investing in this is because of the "community", which is really just a bunch of people patting each other on the backs over literally zero development for a very bad cryptonote fork that has nothing unique to offer to the market. You'd probably do better investing in other cryptonote shitcoins like bitcoal or SUMOkoin (which are still awful). DYOR, but the only cryptonote forks that have any long term potential are Monero and AEON.

Rocksteady, the rest of the devs, mkid, cision and his fag whale friends all told probably have MAYBE 3 billion, and there's two billion created each month.

maxs out @ 1 Trillion

I can't synchronize with the blockchain anymore. Says "Proof of work too weak for block ...".

nice try biz/cord discord shill. im not buying your shitcoin bags.

I had to delete all my trtl files in appdata roaming and resync from scratch with the new GUI wallet last night to overcome this

lies & fud. there is a clear plan.

mkid/cision are not devs. they're from Veeky Forums.

might have to delete local blockchain, sounds like it got corrupted

I'm not advocating buying turtle, I have never and will never tell anybody to buy it. I will correct the lies though.

They really fucked it up with the premine I started when you could get about 30k a day with a 1070 but there were people who were already sitting on 10’s of millions or more from just mining a week or two. Then they all dumped and killed the coin. Greedy idiots but you can’t expect any different

user - 40 sats is x40 over its current price

Turtlecoin x40 confirmed - even fudsters love it.

>premine
People were posting about it all over Veeky Forums when you could mine millions a day

Exactly this. I saw the first post on day 1 and ignored it. I could have had tens of millions too, but I thought "oh whatever just another coin."

We all had a chance to get in on day 0. It was posted here and tons of people kept posting it. If there was a premine then all of Veeky Forums was invited. I get why the people on bitcointalk are salty it wasn't posted there first, but nobody can say it wasn't posted here on day 0.

Easy buy.

>tfw sold 10 million at 20-30 satoshies
>tfw still have 600k left
fuck this shitcoin

>mfw my 2sat buy order went through
>mfw there's now another 85mm buywall at 2 sats
>3sat buywall slowing succumbing to chip damage

Just fucking go already you doublenigger

>tfw when I don't even have 100k because I started mining late
Thanks, I'll try.

You can’t have it to go from 0 miners to thousands in one day though, that’s not how information spreads. There’s going to be an adoption curve which inevitably leads to the few early miners hoarding massively disproportionate amounts. It’s hard to avoid though so I don’t entirely blame the TRTL people, it’s how crypto mining works. BTC had some whales dump in its earlier days and it took it a while to recover but it eventually did, problem now is there’s thousands of shitcoins so if a coin appears dead people will give up on it and it will stay that way.

If the TRTL people continue to work on the platform and make some good progress in the tech + partner with some business I think it has a chance to recover though.

Completely agree. They have a lot of work ahead of them though. Plenty of time to accumulate.

In the meantime I've got a comfy 5 mil and never mined, I actually believe in this coin and the progress I'm seeing so I'll keep half of that aside to take advantage of the fluctuations and hopefully accumulate up to 10mil or more.

LOL @ anyone who bought above 1 sat. I've been mining and accumulating. Never would I ever buy above 1 sat until summertime.

THIS IS HOW EVERY MINEABLE COIN HAS WORKED YOU STUPID KEK

DECEMBER FAGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH

Literally said this in the post, brainlet