Since no one will take my word for it...

Since no one will take my word for it, here are some more reputable sources that can confirm you are being a dumbass for not buying some ethpyarmid,io tokens.
>pic related
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

All i here from you , weak tea fudders is
>its a scam
>volume is dying
>devs cashed out
>its'a exit scam
>its dead

well, eat a dick. How is it that a homebrew Veeky Forums token has made it to the 6th postion and 2nd in volume for the latest cointel projections for top Dapp? This started two weeks ago and its already contending with crypto kitties? But you guys said it was too good to be true?

News flash, this coin is in the top running to receive 100 million in grants to help kick start open source projects. Im saying, that a coin created here on Veeky Forums has some of the most potentially out of all the ether projects out there and you fools are still sitting on you hands. You dont need to take my word for it, I dont want you to take my word for it, I want you to know about it because it started here and we deserve first dibs before this moons.

Wasn't that grant just for non-profit things?

why would they give 100 mil to a self-described pyramid scheme

because its working amazingly well at exactly what it was design to do, farm eth. Are you trying to say it shouldnt be on the list?

non profit? do you see that list?

idiot pajeet OP.

ethpyramid died on saturday, just cash out now or lose your ETH once EPY price crashes.

0 volume for past 2 days, ded. screenshot this when you lose 90% of ur investment by next week.

I read the article yesterday, that's just what I remember. I don't recall them specifying that dapps on that list were the runner ups.

yeah looks like someone big just sold and people got dividends for it

proof of weak hands in action, grats to those that held i guess

can confirm, i earned almost 1% from that sell alone

does this mean other big holders will sell and the little guys can get in now

why would they list a top ten list if it wasnt trying to highlight the best out options currently out there? did they include a list of just random coins? i dont think so.

here are by dives from that sell alone. To be clear i bought 1 eth at .08ish

wow 1% how much EPY value did it lose? 25%?

u blind fuckers. get out.

But it can gain value... so free money u blind fucker

quit hating poorfag.It dropped 4.7%, isn't it cool that i can calculate all this stuff?

whats it going to take to get it through your thick skull, this is the best thing Veeky Forums has ever created. Its a bold claim but prove me wrong, did you really already forget the 2 million dollars that vanish a couple weeks ago? i dont.

bump

user, user,

Don't like EthPyr?
Like Ethpyr but don't like to lose 20% when you buyin?
How about an option that is in ground floor right now and has a gap of only 10%?

Try it, user: getjustcoin.com

wow that coin is fucking shit, website is broken, just another stupid fucking memepyramid. join the real men's pyramid, im not sure your hands will be strong enough though.

hmmm, website works fine.
5% dividends in buyins
5% dividends when weak hands sell
only 10% gap, easy to sell with you want

can't even navigate back to the home page from coins page.
website attempts to scroll down to FAQ, about etc. when on coins page and you click the links.
contract been out for over 10 days and has less than 10 ETH in it, seems promising.

all the memes that have come of this, where is the rage of the fallin 2 million!

Got judged in PoWH coin, switched to ethpyramid and haven't been disappointed. Basically what powh coin was supposed to be. Glad to see its getting noticed.

these poorfags don't realize that we win whether people buy or sell.

Like I said, ground floor

from op article

>In September 2017, Buterin revealed that his advisor shares from $1.8 bln project OmiseGo and $370 mln decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Kyber Network will be allocated in a private fund to finance open-source projects building innovative technologies such as scaling solutions for the Ethereum Blockchain network.

>Given Buterin’s support towards open-source projects, the same rule of only funding open-source projects used by his private fund will likely be applied to the $100 mln ECF. TechCrunch reported that grants will be in the range of $50,000 to $500,000, and some projects may even receive additional funding to complete long-term development of technologies and solutions. Only open-source projects with no profit schemes will most likely be eligible for the grants.

>Without open-source scaling projects, the Ethereum network will continue to struggle with scaling issues, and the network is currently processing just over a million transactions per day. Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam also noted that the Ethereum network would have to improve by 100-fold in order to support decentralized applications with millions of users.

Ethpyramid is going to make me every month the amount the average normie needs to wagecuck a whole year for - BASED capitalism

Kek at how poorfags are black

i heard every day you dont buy into ethpy, your skin gets 1 shade darker.

Are you serious? This is real?

LOL...

Ponzibot - every time you post, it just gets lamer, and lamer....

bump for true Veeky Forums coin

So you get 10% off of every transaction made? What if there are 10,000 transactions?

we're almost at 8k transactions already!

How the fuck did this thing get picked up by cointel?

Lol

BUMP

How long will she last?

is this the best you faggots can do?

Bitcoin $BCH can scale on-chain now! (do your research thoroughly ignore the trolls)

try it