Trade Crypto Live - Paid TA Group run by Meth Lab Felon

This group is run by "Scott Scheenk", a vetern Forex trader who is bringing his knowledge to the crpyto world. He offers a $1500 training program to learn TA (technical analysis) for crypto trading. Two things were fishy, 1) this guy has no history I could find 2) if he is so rich why is he wasting hours and days training people instead of making a boatload himself?

So I started to dig...

Searching Scott Scheenk lead me to Scott Schnick, and I found his LinkedIn pages which matched his history on Facebook. I saw that he worked for Herman Einstein Capital but could not find anything with about this company. I started searching this name and lead me down a rapid hole of searching Scott in his published city with different name combinations, when I came across Scott Herman Schnick, and what do you know he was arrested on felony charges for running a meth lab in 2007. He was released in 2016 on probation and that's when his social profiles came to life.

crimeincharlotte.blogspot.com/2007/01/

So people are paying $1500 to hear the crypto walter white give TA....

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptomaniac555?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/cryptomaniac555?lang=en

It's a small group at this time, 4k members, but I hate that he is swindling people out of money

what a time to be alive

Nowadays every dick and tracy is swindling some TA, or get rich quick scheme. Here's the truth, if the system is SO good, they would make their money doing that, instead of wasting time teaching noobies.

FEAST your eyes people

So what? The guy made mistakes and now he's trying to do something legitimate with his time.

Sure, $1500 to learn TA is grotesquely overpriced, but at least he's doing something somewhat productive with himself and he's offering a product to the market to buy.

If you had any ambition in your tiny and pathetic fucking life maybe you would do something productive with yourself.

Inb4 You assume I'm this guy.

> if the system is SO good, they would make their money doing that, instead of wasting time teaching noobies.
yeah, almost fell for this shit back when I was with robots in FOREX

the dude listens to widespread panic, he's just a jam band hippie.

Uh it's one thing to make a mistake, it's another to lie about your credentials and trick people into thinking you are an expert. His "years" of Forex trading was years in prison, trading cigarretes