Just wrote a fucking banger essay for a scholarship that would give me a full ride and a masters in business

>just wrote a fucking banger essay for a scholarship that would give me a full ride and a masters in business
>fucked up the time zones so ended up submitting 40 minutes late instead of 20 minutes early
>I had come home and wasted two hours playing Siege before I started writing
>probably 0% chance of winning now
How are you paying for college, Veeky Forums?

student loans + grants + scholarship

>20 minutes "early"
procrastinator logic

sad, I know

Deciding to join the airforce on a whim

>cant work out timezones
>leaves things to literally the last minute

if it makes you feel any better you probably had 0% chance even if you submitted it on time

>How are you paying for college
I haven't. Still down 20k and ticking..

school in 2018

Happened to me once, spent the whole night finishing an essay that had to be uploaded before 8am, when I try to upload it it says the deadline was at 6am

>deadline was not AoE
They don't deserve you

I had a very generous Veeky Forums user write me a letter of recommendation not long ago for a late minute uni application. Some phD chem student at an ivy league went out of his way to write a letter of rec for me, a complete stranger on the internet. But I couldn't even finish my end of the application in time. The college accepted me thankfully, but deferred enrollment until the Fall. If you're reading this, sorry, George. And thanks again

>earn national merit
>isn't even a full ride
fucking scam school
should be GLAD for me to grace them with my presence

oh yeah, it could be worse m8
if you got kicked out before you finished your degree it would be all payments and no reward whatsoever

Also
>How are you paying for college, Veeky Forums?
Kek @ ameritards. College was free, and I'm now getting paid for a PhD.

>mfw I'm a Veeky Forums user named George but I didn't write your letter of rec

based George

fuk u lazy faggot

-george who wrote the letter

good boy points mostly

Rich dad payed undergrad.

Took out 20k for first year of grad school, then I took a shit job working $12/hour full time at the university hospital to get a tuition benefit, and that covered 2 semesters worth ~14k. Now I just got a licensure for a job which pays much more, but that I cannot do at the university, so I'm just gonna work and pay it off as I go for the next 4 semesters.

I'm expecting to end the program between 25 and 30 in the hole. My future career salary range is 85 - 120k starting, so I intend to get a job and pay it off in roughly a year. I'm also paying my interest as it accumulates. These fuckers aren't getting an extra cent out of me.

I know of plenty of moron classmates who managed to get themselves 100k deep already. My program is for the medical field and these clowns are working as waiters and taking all the loans offered to them instead of getting relevant jobs that can lessen their loan burden and get them nice connections. Don't be one of those people.

good advice

>I know of plenty of moron classmates who managed to get themselves 100k deep already

Yeah they didnt have daddy holding their hand the whole time and paying for everything lmao

My daddy only held my hand and paid for undergrad. I'm talking strictly about getting 6 figs into the hole in 5 semesters at a state school. In grad school, especially, since you presumably are much more employable slthan some undergrad kid. It's easy to work at the medical center in my program and get your tuition covered while making connections and getting relevant experience. So I have no sympathy for people who decide to keep their waiter jobs and rack up debt.

Im much, much more forgiving if folks have undergrad debt. I was extremely lucky to avoid this.

Cash.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

which branch of the mafia do you work in?

Out of pocket from money I saved while in navy, then G.I bill to go from assoc to masters

None. My parents have some ability to plan reasonably for the future, so they started saving for college when I was born. Anyone stupid enough to take out a mortgage on a trash degree deserves getting raped by interest.

They put 4 kids through college with fucking cash.

For undergrad my family was poor enough that I got free college, and I lived at home. For grad, teaching assistantships paid the first two years, research assistantships have been paying ever since.

>dad makes 200k annually
>can't afford to put 2 kids through college and 1 through trade school
sometimes I wonder

Your parents are shit with money. My household was under 100k, sometimes under 50k.

>How are you paying for college, Veeky Forums?
mfw I live in frogland and university is quasi-free

My undergrad was paid for through scholarships. I only had to pay for housing.

Pharmacy school was a completely different matter. Unsubsidized loans for all 4 years. I just finished paying off $180k total through frugal living and crypto investments.

>>probably 0% chance of winning now
it was always near 0, reality is very cruel my dude. theres always someone better

Why bother user? Serious question. Atart a business, trade cryptos etc. Fuck taking out a mortgage to wagecuck.

Parents paid for undergrad.
Loans for my first master's degree.
Paying for my second master's out of pocket, in conjunction with tuition reimbursement from work (amounts to ~40%).

>any degree except IVY in 2018
lulwut.jpg
If you're non-Ivy non step - you're fucked. If you're non-Ivy STEM, you'll get Pajeeted to a 60k/year tops
Learn comp sci on your own and create businesses.

One of my parents works at the college i go to so free tuition.

Ayy, a national merit bro

My hometown school gave me a full-ride and some extra cash, now getting a Master's while making $80k/yr, shit's pretty cash

still a khhv though

I decided that last year, tried to commission, they told me know for medical reasons. Could technically try to get waivers but feeling really demotivated. Scared to leave home because my family is a mess and I love them. Can’t afford business school not an I ready for it, I certainly don’t want to just go anywhere. Idk man. Good luck though

wtf why didn't my image post

test

>still a khhv
same

Who else /getting paid to go to college/ here?