Post your waifus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I
youtube.com/watch?v=HZMtlE_0rew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like baseball,
i love nachos. I dont love anything else. i will marry nachos some day just need to save money first.

I don't get it. Why is her husband so fucking old and foreign?

Did Sami ever get deported?

He's a mobster or something.

He SAYS that in the show, but I'm not sure if that's actually true.

I dont remember him ever saying it, but my mom thinks their restaurant was a pretty obvious money laundering operation

He did. I found Amy conmenting on Ramsay's videos and told her that her eye shadow made her look like a demon. No response.

All I want to do is smash my cock down her throat.

It's actually kind of sad. She's so desperate to try to make herself look pretty, but she just isn't. She must have some really crippling self esteem issues.

SHE IS AN ANGEL

I'd fuck her. she seems like she'd be down for a lot, but then again she was fucking nuts so maybe not.

>crazy chicks
>not down for the wildest shit
>not going to be the best but most regretful lay of your life as she goes mental after the fact

People say don't stick your dick in crazy, but I say it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked a psycho at all

it's more the type of nuts she is than the fact that she is nuts. you gotta pick your battles even though some are worth losing.

>She must have some really crippling self esteem issues.

yep, pretty obvious. she's crazy, but not so crazy her only option is an old geezer. she could do better.

Do you think she still fucks him now that she has half of his criminal proceeds?

You are a smart mother fucker
Disclaimer: married 17 years

Since I went full MGTOW I no longer think in terms of waifu.
I would grudge fuck the shit out of that crazy bitch though.

whats mgtow?

Did you find that becoming MGTOW improved your tastes? I felt like so many irrelevant factors just faded from my attention when it was no longer a going concern.

Well I can spot crazy a lot easier now thats for sure.
Before I honestly could not tell anything was wrong with them until they started freaking the fuck out.
My sex drive was blinding me to so many red flags.

whats mgtow?

Men Going Their Own Way. It's when you detach from the ways the new feminist-driven world has been trying to manipulate you. We'll all be doing it within a few generations, but some of us have clear enough vision to do it now.

It's a way to justify not getting pussy

so you just decide to be a single man that doesn't put much effort into getting laid? or is it a gay thing?

No you just commit to no marriage or even monogamous relationships.
Many MGTOW are PUAs

>commit to no marriage or even monogamous relationships

lmaooo. what a commitment that is.

>we created an entire religion to justify our dysfunctional personalities and behaviors that make us unable to achieve meaningful relationships and cultivate love

wow, sounds great! do I need to pay like a membership fee or what

No need to start the shaming cycle user. Its just a reaction to modern feminism.

no, it's nothing more than another method of remaining unself-aware and refusing to acknowledge your own flaws, therefore successfully bypassing the hard work and dedication needed to better oneself.

that's all it is. it's not a reaction to societal wrong-doing, it's not indicative of 'clear vision' or higher thinking, it's just you not wanting to take responsibility for yourself so you can remain selfish.

which is fine, I understand that, but there's really no need for this clear-vision nonsense. get over yourself. I mean you won't, because you've clearly put yourself in a box where you will actually refuse to get over yourself, but it's just a piece of advice, I guess. get over yourself, you sound like a fucking dork. and even worse, a pompous dork.

how has modern feminism affected your life beyond making you mad on the internet?

Amazing how quickly you can pass judgement on something you just heard about 15 minutes ago.
You have a gift.

i was falsely accused of rape.
It was pretty horrible actually and took a lot of effort to sort out.

yea, I bet you were.

I'm not the guy who asked you what it meant. good try though. keep avoiding the truth though, I'm sure if you do remain blissfully unaware of yourself, you'll eventually believe everything you say, and have no use for critical thinking.

I'm that guy that asked what it meant. I didnt post that diatribe,I'm way too drunk for that shit.

Sorry for the mixup guys, sometimes its hard to keep track of who you are talking to on here.
My apologies

>She's so desperate to try to make herself look pretty

I guess im the odd ball out, but I think she is hot as fuck and that level of crazy ALWAYS leads to some amazing sex......and usually ending up in jail because of false assault accusations due to self defense.....and worth it to be honest....sort of

Guys, why don't you stick to the thread topic? I know it's scary when other people have the courage to reject the dominant worldview that you've swallowed wholesale, but there's no need to lash out at them. Just ignore it if you don't want to reexamine yourselves.

yeah, no. only thing you can expect from that shitshow is to wake up one morning with your dick in her hand, and a knife in the other.

>my appologies
>I cant defend myself so just stick to the topic
fags.

damn , he mad

Best waifu is Italian waifu

Veeky Forums waifu best waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I

It's made it socially acceptable for women to have the casual sex they expect from them

youtube.com/watch?v=HZMtlE_0rew