We discuss our crypto faliures. come on pink wojack bros come here dont be shy

ill start. got in at december with 2600euro, in january at ath i had 7500/8000 $ now i have 1500 in tether and 0.43 eth.
i want to kill myself ill never make it

all you had to do was hold .. you had one job user and you fucked it up . you must be a nigger

nigger i tetherd up at 8k, i was still in loss from ath my coins havent gone up...actually they went even lower...

I made the same mistakes, got in in december with 3000 CAD, ATH at 11k, now close to 4k.
Ready to kms

>falling for the tethering up meme

I got in in december too, put close to $500 in XRB, reached $1200 at the beginning of January, then XRB started going down and I tried swingtrading to stop losing, but I probably made it worse, because I ended up with $400 and cashed out. I wasn't affected enough by my losses, I was like "oh it's not so bad, I still have x amount" but it was the same for every $100 I lost. I feel like I learned enough, but it doesn't matter if we're really in a bear market. I hadn't felt this clear and happy for so long, and everything went away with my gains.

Bought like 30 btc between 2011-2014
Spent it all

i would buy i dont know what shitcoin to buy though... would have bought ltc before the fork but i have my coins on cryptopia and it takes time to withdraw from there i heard

Why cash out 400? Just ride it to zero

had 6btc on silkroad, bought at 10$ forgot about them, spent them when they went to 250 on sr.
kms

I bought 750 XLM at 70 cents.

I took my last antidepressant 1 or 2 months before I put money in this; had I rode this to zero I probably would have had to go back to taking them.

where you in bitconnect lmao

wassa wassa wassssaaa
no i wasnt did you even read what i wrote nigger

Here's a list of shit I sold

ETH at $440
XVG at 260 sats
TRX at 250 sats
SC at 240 sats (before the moon to 600)
XRP at 4k sats
ICX at 800 sats
QSP at 1200 sats
XLM at 2400 sats
THC at 1800 sats

Didn't buy but was planning on after I made enough gains (I didn't):

PRL at 2 cents
PBL at 16 cents
ETN at 300 sats
COLX at 6 sats
ECA at 1 sat

>$600 September
>XLM takes that to $2000
>Didn't but VEN or just re-buy XLM
>Instead bought LINK before SIBOS and held it until January
>Had my LINK on Binance
>Missed UTN listing and an easy 5x because Binance was down
>Now at $3.5k
>Could have been well over 100k with a few different choices

i dont understand how you lost so much money . you cocksucking faggot

>TRX at 250 sats
that one must have been tough trx was 100x from 15 sats

Bought Stellar at $0.022 and sold at $0.019

I only bought 1k link

Got to 100k ath 4 times and never cashed out

35k rn

how? ven is up since january, eth is up since january, wtc is up since january.. what did you idiots buy

got in in january with 100€ because this is all I can afford, should i just kms

i dont even know what to buy now...

Hodl

You deserve it after the 3rd time

same mate

Fuck I made only 18% since Jan and this shit feels like a second job. I like it though...

Participated in utrust ico with 2.5 eth - about 12k utrust tokens, utk ico price like 6.5 cents

Rises like crazy, i sell 2500 for 2.45 eth at what i though is peak

Rises to 1.20 usd a piece, i think about selling and moving to bitcoin but dont do it cuz greed

Falls to 0.25 usd. I had 12 k usd now i have 2.5 k usd and all because im too greedy to take a fucking 12x - 12 ether for nothing, and i only had to xlick a button to take it

This was by far my biggest mistake

I just dont know when to take profit and this makes me not actually balance out shit investments

Id have gone insane by now
One shot in life

i would buy a ico now but they dont seem to pumo like before.. i think all i can get is a 2x

Omg i had 30k and sold them at a loss at like two cents to move it into fucking fuckface shitcoins

i bought 2 million tron at 28 sats, sold at 35 and didn't touch the coin until i fomoed in at 1800 sats. would unironically be retired now if i just held.

total fucking newfag got in trx and didn't get out when I 5x'd $2000, held like a retard till it was only $4000 then finally let go
Now I have 5k LINK

i was going to buy tron at 15 , 20 sats,, but i wasnt able to get in crypto on time, had to open a bank account cus i just came back from out of the country. didnt buy after cus it was already mooning
JUST

only been in since november so this was my first major fuckup, but it makes me physically ill doing the math on what that would have been worth if i hodled it and sold at the top

Exchange coins and crypto payment processors - the biggest gainers are companies that sit on fiat/crypto gateways,

And bitcoin, obviously. It will be the base currency of the massive globalized internet cross border economy and it will at some point be so expensive that only massive corporations and institutions trade it

The normies in 2030 will do commerce in state backed bitcoin derivatives

In the end someone will yell 'the state SAID ((((it)))) is worth one satoshi!' and will shoot you in the face for refusing to accept their shittokencurrency/anything other than bitcoin.

Look out for states forcing subjects to ((((sell)))) them their crypto

I wanna do belugapay, it makes sense. Its obviously a bank centralizing a crypto/fiat gateway but usa china etc are.excluded and that makes for some good dex trading

its pretty expensive 1 eth 960 belugapay,
90 mil coins, maybe it can 10x though

Ive been to mexico and the market for payment processors is yuge

I know its a shithole but.its a supreme shithole when compared to africa. What beluga offers will be used because of ease and crypto will boom in countries where the shadow economy is the economy and every market is a black market

Visa and mastercard and sjw 'bring banking to the poor folks'

Chad and stacy will be using crypto, thinking theyre changing the worl as we nowe it - through a bank and with a 'forgot my password function'. The cartels will launder crypto into usd through thousands of taco stands all across the country and errone is happy

Bought in last year in July with 50k. Got to around 400k in January, then down to 100k a few weeks ago when I cashed out. Made easy 50k but the following week it went up another 50k. Oh well I buy back the next time it crashes (could be months).

you almost made it, very close.. one 10x 15x away

I thought Tether was gonna blow and tank the price further so I didn't buy the dip and ended up with 200k link but it could have been over 400k if I wasn't so greedy
I know it's still a lot but it hurts to think that I could have had almost twice as more than I have now

>bought a few k in btc between 6k-9k
>put it all in alts
>btc pumps up to 11k while my alts bleeds sats

if I had just held I would have been able to buy so much more now
the only consolation is that they're not shitcoins so no matter what I should get better returns that whatever simply holding btc would give me but my stack could have been 40% bigger

If they're good alts don't worry price will go up. Also don't get too bothered about sat price at the end of the day fiat cash out price is what matters.

I have 300 xrb on bitgrail lol