Vitalik Buterin

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Why would he say this about his own crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FCwv3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/FCwv3

because he is tired of Veeky Forums fucks talking about moons and lambos when he is trying to do something real

Because he's right

jesus christ will he ever shut up

does he create his own FUD to buy more?

Cause he wants to buy back in cheap

Cause he believes in the technology and probably hates the speculative market. The sooner cryptocurrencies stabilize the sooner they'll be adopted.

Well probably because he knows BTC is due to finally be tossed aside this year or maybe early next year and depending on how fast it occurs it could send everything close to 0. I'd say its a low risk though. ETH and others will have taken away enough BTC's remaining 30 something % market cap by then for it to not be a disaster.

They'll never truly stabilize. It will always be a rollercoaster with.

Jesus Christ, that haircut.

*with intermittent stagnant periods.

to cover his ass when it sky rockets and then corrects as everyone but the whiny noob does that buys ATH sells low and goes running to the SEC instead of hodling

very generous of him to warn u schmucks tbqh

cause he already cashed out

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

People are investing everything in a speculative tech.

What speculative about something that works and saves a ton of money?

yes, absolutely. this is market manipulation at its finest.

Because it's true you fucking idiot.

This commie fuckwit doesn't understand how much he damaging my gains. I hope a sensible business friendly leadership from the ethereum foundation and eea will eventually succesfully persuade him to take his bags and fuck off back to playing world of warcraft.

He is not motivated by money.

I know Vitalik from back when he was still in university and he cares much more about the ideas and technological potential of cryptocurrency than >muh lambos.

THIS

Vitalik "You didn't donate half of your Eth to charity? Then I'm crashing this plane with no survivors" Buterin

The bad banks targeted him as a figure head and "convinced" him to say this.

Vitalik is a brillaint coder, but doesn't understand what gives value to crypto. he's what, 23?

also most likely sold most of his crypto for 'traditional assets' and felt very proud of having hundreds of millions of dollars in them. than crypto boomed and he's unconciously insanely butthurt over the fact that he could probably be above $10b by now if he understood what gives crypto its value (hint: it's nowhere near its use cases, that give it maybe $10mil overall).

The only issue is, he's getting quiet loud about his butthurtness, and has power to influence ETH price more than any single individual holds over the price of any cryptocurrency. so the fact that he clearly is butthurt by its price hike cast shadows over the price predictions of ETH in the near-future.

most likely though he'll soon understand what he's missing, buy back (or hell, just make a massive dev-airdrop when introducing casper) and properly take what he can.
but he's a quiet risky point in crypto right now. but he mostly only affects the price of ETH and to a much lesser extents ERC20 tokens.

do you watch the mentalist a lot?

vitalik just bought 100k buterin

>hint: it's nowhere near its use cases
i often wonder how many people realize this

so what gives it its value?

Because why not and probably also because of assholes like who think the lead of an open source project is responsible to protect random "investors" (i.e. traders) interest, as if he was leading a company.

Vitalik is a sperg and has a nasty commie philosphy, but the people who think he should somehow shill a coin for the sake of raising it's $ valuation because they happen to trade around and make money with this open source programming project - those are really cancerous.