GET THE FUCK OUT IM FUCKING TELLING YOU

JUST WATCH THE FUCKING ORDER BOOK AND 1 MIN CHART TO UNDERSTAND BOTS, THEY ARE BUILDING SHORT POSITIONS WHILE MAINTAINING HIGH PRICES, SOME WHALES GET IMPATIENT OR SIMPLY UNDERSTAND AND ARE STARTING TO FUCKING DUMP, SOON THE BOTS WILL STOP WITH THE FAKE PUMPS AND WE WILL PLUMMET DOWN. CANT FUCKING TELL HOW LOW ITLL GO, EVEN TA CANNOT RIGHT NOW. BUT JUST WTCH THE BOOK ITS SIMPLE, ITS ABOUT TO CRACK, 11250 WAS THE TOP

That reminds me
I am going to sell my remaining LTC today.

IDK ABOUT RETARDED FORK LTC, LTC HAS THE SAME FUTURE AS FUCKING DOGECOIN WHEN BTC SCALES. I JUST KNOW ABOUT BTC

WHY ARE YOU USING CAPS LOCK? IT TOTALLY DESTROYS YOUR CREDIBILITY.

i think we have one more pump to 11500 to liquidate shorts and catch some fomo longs before we plunge under 10k within 30 minutes

11500 is stretching it, 11200 seems to be the farthest we can go.

the bear trap was at 10k and 10.2. Stupid shorts were liquidated there, smart shorts just held their positions and added at 11/11.2k, they made sure 10k is broken on friday so that normans buy up all their short between 10.2 and 11.2k while whales pumped to maintaing price high and sell their shorts/close their longs

Yeah this is kinda obvious. Market is not moving anywhere, bots pumping up the price. Every time a red candle appear as the normies start to sell, they pump it up with ha shitton of 0.01-1 btc buys-

I'm not some tripfag, don't need credibility. Anyone can watch the order book for 30 mins and understand what I said, its being manipualted heavily for the past week

The volume looks ok
If it goes above 30k btc on gdax, it's dumpety time, but for now nah

can you please explain to a brainlet how you identify bots propping up the price?

I actually think you are right. Check all the alts right now, there is not a single one going up in sats this whole damn day. Very strange when BTC has been going slightly upwards as well. Fucked up my day trading but hopefully when this shit dumps I can make a killing on buying up BTC.

If you are a whale with millions/hundred of millions worth of btc you won't be placing trades in your pj with your fat fingers. A bot will do it for you since you'll want to sell your coins without moving the market to get best price. so you have a bot that whenever the price goes down, the bot pumps and a buy walls apppear at the same time, noobs fomo and buy the coins you sell, you might even buy some of your own coins so that normies think people are buying at those prices.

its abt to go below 11k in a few mins

Check the buy/sell orders. Bots move the price by buying or selling .000000001 coin at a time, which causes the other bots that are holding that position to fuck off, and so on and so forth until the price is where the bot wants it at.

False.

We are actually in a bullflag targeted at 12k

>watch the order book to understand bots

source?

>BTC up 4%
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

srsly.

yeah sure. btc to the moon. Cme futures will settle this week at around 9k .

>t. b00tyblasted nocoiner

the fact that it's holding here making it "seem" like this is the highest it'll go is exactly why i think it will. i'm definitely not advocating taking the chance at longing this but shorting here is equally risky

So you are saying big whales want another crash to 6k? How will it benefit them if they will create BIG investors, normies back off from crypto if they make it too obvious ?

they want normies to back off
they want to buy all the coins (all the big wallets) cheap off the market with a price pegged to low market price

Fair enough. Its logical - they are in for themselves.

listen, whales realize the odds of btc going back to 100$ is high. you really think wallstreet is going to come and buy your bags? Even at 6k. No governement/bank/institutions willl buy your bag because it simply does not benefit them at all.

Not once in the history of mankind the 1% bowed down for the 99%. Stop living in an utopia, they will fud btc and ban it as a currency and then maybe allow is as a commodity, wow super I'll be able to own some digital gold that I cannot spend in most countries. Burgers are already getting arrested for btc transactions.

People have been sayin this for the last 3 days. idk.gonna ride it.. if anything it will just be most of you lot driving it down

and they were correct, the top was 11250 and we reached it 3 days ago.

Quality FUD, nice effort
How much you shorted and at what leverage?

How much fees do bots pay?

would love to know as well, I bet it was 100% of his holdings kek

its been a few minutes, its not under 11k

what now faggot?

next pump is starting in the following hour. Screencap pls.

Wtf are you smoking, which 99%? You mean the 0.01% not so dumb fags who got in early. Who is banning it? JP Morgan is telling their customers to buy when last year jamie said it was a fraud. I hope you were baiting me, if so congrats.

Heloses all his sgirtings lekekeek

>all caps
sure is 1998 aol chatroom in here

>sure is 1998 aol chatroom in here

I wish

PUSH

*THROUGH*

>$11250

*IT*

FAGGOT

A-A-A-A-A-A!!

> breaking 11250
get ready

bu...bu..but its over 11.3k...

HAHAHA YET ANOTHER BEARFAG BTFO

This is why you ignore these dumbass threads

HOLY

>$11300+++

SHH

SHH

SHHIIIII-

-T... ...

!!

aaaaaand biz is wrong again

>1 MIN CHART

>HAHAHA YET ANOTHER BEARFAG BTFO
How is making tons of money and being right for almost 2 months straight viewed as "BTFO" in your dumb little brain?

> opened 5x long minutes before the breakout

OP IS A WEAK HANDED FAGGOT. SELL YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT OF THE GAME U PATHETIC KEK.

The same .1% all other orders pay. The difference is that people that own the bots have shit tons of money so that really doesn't affects them, they just want the price to enter or sell and then fuck off or hodl.

>says increasingly nervous bear for the 5th time this week

Should I just tether up now? What are the chances it moons past 11.3K and does come back in the next 1-2 days? I want to increase my stack and this seems like a good time to do it.

make the decision yourself nobody really knows the answer

sure. then fomo back in

And we climb the wall of worry. We love our shorts, they're tremendous.

support levels are at 10.8, just set a stop loss right below it. if that breaks we will go down for a bit.

11389 IS THE ABSOLUTE TOP! SCREENCAP IT YOU NIGERIANS!!!

ING GTFO OUT IF CRYPTO AND FLIP BRO INTO GIFTO

MIC CHECK 1, 2,

YO YO, THIS NIGGA IS WIGGIN AND ABOUT TO BE DEAD, BUT TO GET THAT FRUITY TASTE HES GOTTA TRICK FRED

PLAYED HIM LIKE A 0 COST WHISP, NOW WATCH HIM REPLY AND LAUGH AT HIS DEBILITATING LISP.

YO YO YO

>the effects of liquidation on the human psyche

Nah m8 I’m a newb that got obliterated in January but also accumulated and am thrilled with the bull run(?).

I’m mocking him not agreeing (explanation for you)

That 5min 230$ pump. Holy kek if anyone thinks this will last.

too retarded to read a chart?
lmao you idiots are about to get raped.

oops, see you when you buy back at 13k xoxo