twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok.

>comparing apples and oranges

>Orange supporter
Get the fuck out

we're going to build a wall.

Make oranges great again

at what?

I don't get this saying. They are both similarly sized fruits, it is quite easy to compare them honestly.

If you were saying compare apples to BBQ sauce or some shit I could understand

Making flashlights obviously

This gave me an idea, im going to try an orange as a fleshlight

Uhh don't?

>biplanes vs tanks

I don't get this saying. They are both similarly sized vehicular objects, it's quite easy to compare them honestly.

if you compare apples to oranges you're going to have to compare very different flavors, it's not like you're comparing lemon to orange
it's like comparing desktop to laptop, there is no winner, only what you like the most or what is better to what you're going to do with it

but orange juice > apple juice, and apple > orange for me

fpbp

Orange immigration mustn't go unchecked

It burns dude, don't do it.

I like citrus better than apple. Also, I found out that I'm actually slightly allergic to apples. I always just thought that biting into the apple hurt my gums because I was biting too hard or some shit.

Nooo user I tried and it stings.

Wait, that's a thing? I eat apples everyday, but fuck my gums and cheek are sore afterwards.

/mlp/ please go

>stopped eating apples because the roof of my mouth is always itchy as hell afterwards

I didn't know you even could be allergic, I thought I just fucked up my mouth somehow

Depends on the type of apple.

Some are marginally better, some are about equal and others are significantly worse.

All apples are great, except Granny Smith, but I don't consider those apples.

>All apples are great, except Granny Smith
Get fucked, pleb

It is possible to allergic to anything.

>
>

Sounds like "oral allergy syndrome". Google it. It's not a true allergy, but close.

>comparing apples and oranges
>pic related

You bitter sonuvabitch.

I'll be damned.

If you can't compare two fruits that grow on trees and are known for their sweet taste, colorful skin, juice, vitamin content and versatility in dessert then you're a moron and should fuck yourself off of a high cliff.

If we're to be objective oranges are more nutrient dense. I personally find apples more filling. Both are very delicious and healthy though

Wrong opinion, let me fix it for you
>All apples are great, except Granny Smith, which is god tier

>Getting cucked by an apple cultivar

Jesus...

>orange juice > apple juice, and apple > orange
I can stand with this one

No.

Granny smith apples are fine. It's red delicious that are shit.

Have fun with that citric acid in your pee pee hole, mayng.

But OJ sucks though. Its the one non-alcoholic beverage that actually makes your thirstier

Red Delicious are fine if you select the right ones, Macintosh are passable, but Grannies are disgusting, no redeeming value outside of being cooked into unrecognizability.

actually oranges are better because if you hollow out an orange slightly it functions as a pretty solid fleshlight

>comparing oranges and lemons

And then a tasty treat to replenish your lost fluids

Orange, tangerine and lime grow naturally in my backyard.

apples have to be imported from thousands of miles away.

Oranges > apples

Who /gala apples/ here?

Enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=nseGgoKBW_c

Oranges are the fruitpussy for people who don't respect themselves. Don't sell yourself short, man - you're worth it.