ITT: Post your favorite "cheap" beer

Post your favorite "budget" beer. That underrated gem that allows you to get something awesome for cheap.

Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

lcbo.com/lcbo/product/sierra-nevada-pale-ale/409854
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mississippi Mud, but literally everyone keeps dropping them from inventory for no reason.

pabst blue ribbon.

I love Natty Ice. No shame.

Rolling Rock

I think it's fine honestly. It's nostalgic to those who started their alcoholic journey on it
Them bad batches sure do come through sometimes though.

1. High Life
2. PBR
3. Schlitz
4. Coors
5. Hamms
6. MGD
7. Budweiser
8. Yuengling

9001. Bud Light

Grain belt premium

Let me preface this by saying I'm in a frat and I've been drinking since middle school so I know what the fuck I'm talking about when it comes to beers.

Natural Light is objectively the best beer out there. I have 8-10 every day and I'm always left satisfied

I completely forgot about Rolling Rock. Really good cheap beer. I'm buying a twelve tonight. Thank you for reminding me.

>buying cheap beer in anything other than 30 packs
What are we even doing here?

Wow there are no words.
Lose your tounge at a young age man?
You can not possibly have a gag reflex because Budweiser is the only tolerable thing on your list.

What kind of fucking redneck puts Bud above PBR, Schlitz and High Life?

budweiser is the least tolerable beer on that list maybe tied with PBR

I actually agree. Never a problem with it, quite consistent, but if you get a warm one you will probably barf some foam. Not many other beers that hold a stick to it, even high quality shit.

Someone that gags on every sip of his beer but is still alcoholic as fuck. They use way too much rice so you can't taste bud, so therefore it's drinkable.

Never had pbr but that's the only one I haven't touched. Would actually like to try it.

>pic related

S C H L I T Z
C
H
L
I
T
Z

DELET THIS

Favorite macro

I wish a cheap shitty beer came in those bottles.

Cheapest swingtop bottles I've found are Grolsch, but that's an overpriced mediocre beer.

why though? Cans are by far the best way to have beer for home consumption technically

>rolling rock
>out of a can

I don't actually like it but a 30 pack is $6. It's painfully generic and you will regret purchasing it, but you will be drunk.

Labatt Blue is my go-to, my default beer. It's the goldylocks zone of beers. Not too pissy, not too strong. It's got great flavor and will getcha fuckered. If I want to drink and I'm broke, I'll go with Miller High Life. Never lite beers though, and never lower than MHL, which would be your Keystones, Steel Reserves, Icehouse, Genny, etc.

a 30 pack of tall cans for $6? What the fuck

Because it's literally garbage.

CHEAP beer, user. not 9.99 hipster trash.

The literal GOAT

Anything close to $1 per 12oz bottle is cheap, everyday type beer though.

Sometimes on sale for 2.50 a 6 pack.

>Sierra Nevada
>Hipster craft brew

>in a frat
>thinks his opinions are facts
>believes he's justified in thinking so
Yeah, I'm sure you aren't a massive douchebag at all

>I'm in a frat and I've been drinking since middle school so I know what the fuck I'm talking about when it comes to beers.

that's basically the type of a person that doesn't drink a beer to enjoy the flavors, but just for his alcohol addiction.

I really like cheap german beers like radeberger pilsner. Always have them in stock at haggen $1.87 per pounder. Theres another one but the name escapes me ots cheaper but i dont like it as much.

Walgreens/10

Son, you know jackshit about beer, you should not be on this board.

worst beer i think I’ve ever had

My go to cheap beers are yuengling, pbr, or miller litle. All cheap and drinkable.

>30 pack for $6

My liver is grateful I live in a country where the cheapest beer is still $35+ a carton. My wallet is filled with a murderous rage though.

My choice for a drinkable, punchy beer is Zywiec or Warka Strong, pic related.

>Warka Strong

That shit tastes like trash

I have never seen the black widow sell for that cheap before. It's $11 a 30 where I live

30 cents per can

>Yuengling not at the top
Is this a new meme?

Did flyovers finally start hating PBR once they found out it's what hipsters have been drinking (for like 20 years now)?

Steel reserve

Don't judge

I prefer malts

Yuengling is a bad meme.

Sieg heil.

Its 29 cents per can

It's pretty damn cheap in California.

HIGH LIFE

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

Not having access to Yuengling is the only bad thing about not leaving near the east coast.

busch only

only busch

b u s c h

Busch is the new PBR since all the old people realized the hipsters stole it from them.

PBR shits all over High Life and most of the time PBR is cheaper

>8-10 natty lights a day

You're bad at being an alcoholic. You're failing at failing

Pbr taste like piss and gives me the shits. Miller as always good.

My daily's are Shiner Bock or Yuengling

>ignores garbage like PBR and Genesee
>Attacks a real beer over taste

This is why the rest of the world laughs at America's taste in beer. Go ahead and drink your watered-down bus-driver piss flavored with grass clippings and strained through a sock, but don't pretend you're respected for it.

I bet you think Corona is flavorful and exotic, you mule-fondling yokel.

How is that?

This, Pilsator or Gutshaus Pilsener
>Tfw the cheap piss from your country tastes better then other countries' midrange shit
Feels kraut, man

Talk all the shit you want about Budweiser, PBR, and it's ilk, but step off Corona. Corona and lime on a hot day is pretty great.

Really? I always see it around and avoid because I assume that, at such a low price, it can't actually be good.

It's beer.

Get the fuck out.

i have a beer question
my friend gave me the remains of a 40 last week and i left it in one of the drawers of my chest of drawers (18 y/o still living with parents before college--couldnt put in fridge)

safe to drink or nah? its trash beer but i'd probably still drink it unless there's something wrong with it now. i dont know anything about beer

Rolling Rock is what me and my friends go to for good cheap beer. Its just really everything I want, it tastes good and its not too heavy.

This is a thread for people who buy $0.44 per 12 oz can beer because we're alcoholics but also pussies who can't stomach cheap vodka. Please leave.

I don't accept that.

I usually drink cheap vodka, but when I drink beer a bomber usually costs the same amount as my usual handle. If you're just drinking to get drunk, drinking a sink's worth of dirty dishwater is never preferable to sipping on a little rubbing alcohol.

I played pro hockey in austria for a couple years and the guys would get ottakringer every weekend for dirt cheap. I fell in love with it, but can never find it anywhere near where I live now. I'm going to order some online I think

Not super cheap but pretty solid summer beer for $5/6 pack

Word. Cheapest beer I will buy would be Heiniken or whatever is on sale masquerading as a craft brew that week in 12 pack. I wond guzzle down cheap vodka, and I haven't stooped to bottom of the barrel Whiskey yet, but I get the 1.75L Costco brand rum for $14.99
I'd rather down cheap boxed wine all night than drink paint thinner. Cheap beer makes no sense to me. If you're looking to get drunk cheap, then you're going to drink liquor if you're not a p us say.

Do you mean Oettinger pils?
Shit's hideous, you can taste every rat that drowned in the tun.

Still better than Corona though, that shit's for cock walloping faggots.

That shit looks expensive af OP

I never have trouble finding it at Trader Joe's. They also have some budget liquors that are pretty good for mixing.

Oettinger (german) is not Ottakinger (austrian) Also, Oettinger Export and Winterbräu are way better then pils.

>30 pack for $6
I was going to post the same beer, but it's 30 for $14 here, which is about as cheap as it gets for any 30 pack. And those are the normal sized cans.

Ilkley's Mary Jane

Feels comfy drinking it on ilkley moor.

>Gose
>mfw
I get some people dig sours, but it's the first time I had to drain pour something from Sierra Nevada. Glad I got it in a mixed six pack.

I do buy a fuckton of their Pale Ale, Kellerweis and Summerfest though.

by t'at?

Kirkland bourbon is actually pretty good. It's like 20$ for a liter but I think it's 100+ proof.

Aye

if you're paying 10 dollars for a six pack of the reg sierra nevada you're paying too much.

Meanwhile, in Canada
lcbo.com/lcbo/product/sierra-nevada-pale-ale/409854

Funny post

Gose is GOAT style

fukin plebs i swear....

Should be fine, assuming the cans are not open. Would probably taste kind of gross since it is all warm but thats preference.

It's really absurdly cheap for how amazing it is.

My mom calls it rocking and rolling.

£4.50 for 4 x 440ml.
That's, what, $6.60?

That's not very cheap

Booze taxes in Britbongistan and Canada are a lot worse, user.

Twf most homeless men in germany drink better beer then the average american

The average American drinks Budweiser. Doesn't change the fact that America produces far better beers overall.

Since you're a flyover dwelling fuck who doesn't own a passport we'll just ignore your opinions on foreign beer.

I know this is a thread about beer poor people drink, but come on, it's pretty much an established and agreed upon fact at this point that the US has the best beer culture in the world.

If I wasn't so ashamed I'd do a 'meanwhile in Finland'.