Why does it seem like more people prefer Popeyes over KFC now? Did KFC go downhill or are people just tired of it...

Why does it seem like more people prefer Popeyes over KFC now? Did KFC go downhill or are people just tired of it? I still enjoy kfc

because popeyes is way fucking better dawg. go see for yourself. get some tendies, popcorn shrimp, cajun fries and a biscuit for $5 its delicious

probably because that guy ran for president and took some pretty extreme, polarizing positions that ended up hurting the business.

I had popeyes today bought the summer meal combo deal was like 22 bucks.

Because it's cool to be contrarian on the internet, and saying that you like the second most well-known fried chicken chain more than the the first most well-known fried chicken chain is about as far as the knowledge and sophistication of the fast food crowd reaches.

Popeye's is just better.
KFC is bland and badly breaded compared to Popeye's.

Am I not the only one who has trouble like understanding the popeye's menu? There is combo A, B, C, and 1,2,3, but then you've got this value meal and that extra value meal which is not the same as a family bucket and then there are the limited summer and cajun combos going on, etc. etc. And then on top of all that, there are substitutions available.

And as far as KFC, shit pissed me off that you go on their website and they got all these options and then when you go to the actual KFC, they have like a super limited menu.

Niggers get out

KFC restaurants are always filthy

kfc always puts a cookie in my bag even if I didn't order it. I don't want a fucking cookie, I'm not a little kid. I just want my chicken tenders and juice box.

I agree with everything u said.

KFC has gone to absolute shit over the years

KFC costs like $10 for 2 pieces of chicken, mashed potatos, gravy, a drink and a cookie.

Short answer: It will die because they can't properly price their food.

Oh and kfc is salmonella land.
I can smell it and it's in the drink dispensers.

and because they think people want a fucking cookie with their meal.

I told them NO COOKIE CAN'T EAT CHOCOLATE but they put it in anyways.
The fuck kfc stop forcing cookies on people.

Between prices, salmonella and the cookie I decided never to return.

I frequent my local KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurant and I always get taco bell. for some reason the kfc portion of that place sucks ass and the taco bell is a million times better. Guess they just put more effort into the taco bell side

As for your question, yeah, poopeyes is definitely better. their seasoning alone is worth the price of admission

Both chicken joints employ obese dirty lazy nig nogs that cause me to immediatly lose my appetite. Most of the time I can't even understand their retarded ebonics.

at mine the kfc part closes at 9 and the taco bell part closes at 2 or 4 am on the weekends.

>I can smell it and it's in the drink dispensers.

We can have the coke vs pepsi debate but its the truth when places that offer Pepsi on the whole have more unkempt drink fountains. Just a sticky disgusting mess. That may not be a reflection on the drunks themselves but its a corporate culture, that includes shitty ass workers, poor quality food, bare minimum sanitary conditions, and that extends into the fact that from a price point, pepsi is cheaper than coke.

KFC is evidence of all of this.

>tfw I will never go to KFC on Sunday after church with my black family and get beligerent because a fresh batch of chicken takes 17 minutes.

how do you like kfc their food is overpriced and it is fucking nasty as hell also their drinks are flat

Too bad the net got scrubbed of info about this.
When I smell a toxic substance, the hair on my back stands up.

Think deer walking up to poppy plant, same thing happens.

They have salmonella in many kfcs for sure.

Can't speak for all the other ones but the KFC in my town is always shit. Seemingly the cheapest low end chicken that tastes like they havent replaced their oil in months, but the coleslaw is always good though its hard to screw up coleslaw
Also are the mashed potatoes made from a dry mix? because thats what they seem like

The Nashville chicken. Was legit, do they still have it

even the colonel though KFC was going down hill before he kicked his family dinner bucket.

KFCs for trashy niggers
Popeyes for classy niggers

>KFC has god tier spice mix
>KFC chains has begun to use the shittiest tier chicken
>people rather go to Popeyes for better quality chicken despite the spicemix being inferior.

KFC varies wildly by franchise I think its pretty good here

You might be right. Chicken is OK in the east but I found the butt water bacteria in Texas/el paso.

Still never again because of the cookie.

you will get your free cookie and you will enjoy your free cookie.

I've only gone to KFC a handful of times but I can't recall a free cookie.

The one by my work that is also a Long John Silvers does the cookie, the one by my house (stand alone) doesn't. Chocolate chip cookies with bottom barrel fish is nasty.

LJS makes me want to vomit from a safe thousand feet down the road.
It is only comparable to Subway in the foul smelling restaurant category.

I think subway smells incredible. the food is a huge letdown.

KFC died when they killed the snacker.

Is there anything out there like the snacker now? At any fast food place?

mcdonalds mcchicken.

You might be retarded

Sardine factory/industrial chemical floor cleaner/rotten eggs/vinegar/rye bread?

The fuck dude that place makes me gag.

Far from it fuck face. Now go cry yourself to sleep after masterbating with your greasy Popeyue's chicken hands. Seriously, dis faggot thinks he is fucking Stephen Hawking just cause he cracked the Popeye's menu. I'm done with you.

I am Stephen Hawking, though.

remember the buffalo snacker?

Mary Brown's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KFC
The only thing KFC has on MB is that they deliver.

I've been wondering something. Why does the media continue to ask you questions about new developments in science despite all your own significant work turning out to be wrong?

Because lizard people.

Subway cookies always taste of ham though.

What kind of manchild orders a cookie at subway?

I think you hit the nail on the hammerhead right there.

It's because of the product placement in Little Nicky. Now everybody gets a hankering for Popeyes whenever they watch their favorite film, and what is there to inspire a craving for KFC? Nothing, that's what.

my favorite thing about kfc is about 20 minutes after you're done eating it, you feel like someone beat the shit out of you and coughed the flu right down your throat

it's pretty shit. I do love the mashed potatoes and gravy though. definitely prefer popeyes chicken.

dude, the main kfc guy just ran for president and did pretty well.

south park season 14 episode 3.

Subway smells like their shitty bread and their shitty bread smells just like my nutsack. I actually don't really mind the smell but it's disconcerting to be in an environment that is filled with the aroma of my testicles

Pepperidge Farm fucking remembers. But yeah, it was one of the good things there. I'd get one buffalo and one crispy with a side of macaroni.

a friend and I once ordered 15 of those to watch the skinny black drug addict lady make them while she was shaking. we each ate like three then threw the rest out.

Where I'm from, all the KFCs are run by mudslimes and the food is always awful. Plus, on their online ordering menu, you can't remove toppings from their sandwiches (I'm allergic to mayo), so I can't order those.

Popeye's is just tastier and better quality.

Popeyes is more popular with coloured people and they are the target for fast food in general and fried chicken in particular so it makes sense you hear more about Popeyes

Btw you guys complaining about free cookies should go to Africa and see the starving kids there and say hey you know what? I live somewhere where I get a free cookie and I just bitch about it

they were 99 cents at the time too right?

Snacker was bullshit. Kfc died when they killed the zinger and twister

I think so.

Youre allergic to mayo?

Yeah. I'm not allergic to eggs or vinegar or oil or any of that shit, but for some reason, mayo, specifically, makes me very sick to my stomach. Probably an allergy to one of the preservatives they use or something.

only time i ever went to popeyes it was fucking raw when i bit into it
never going there again
KFC never is disappointing
only reason i can see why people hype/praise kfc anymore is because its extremely overpriced now, like 9 dollars for a meal, soda not included. you can get restaurant quality food for that price, with wine, and still it would come out to less than what KFC charges, hence why no niggers talking about it anymore

and its why its a whole "its a marketing problem" and a giant PR nightmare, when in reality, its just a price problem, they dont want to lower the price, and so they bleed money

I get that with some frozen vegetables, especially peas, though I'm anaphylactic to peanuts, garbanzos and lentils so it might be something different for me.

But I had a Zinger yesterday.

This is why people don't take food allergies seriously, anymore. God of all my.

Fuck off eurocunt

if they don't take my allergy seriously and I end up in the hospital i'm going to make the news when I get out.

I'll see you in court.

I used to get 6 of them and get drunk and eat them through the night

I don't, but I've had one before.

I would love to see the starving kids react. I wonder if they know what a cookie is.

A lot of the KFCs in my area serve really greasy, undercooked chicken.

that's not what I meant...

We have a kfc and popeyes across the street from each other...

i'm guessing you have a lot of violent crime in your area as well?

KFC in western canada is utter shit. the chicken is always an oily soggy undercooked mess, the soda is diabetic sweet and fries are either undercooked or burnt, with no medium. Its sad because theres like no other fried chicken places. Mary browns is great but inconsistent :(

actually no, if you have crown chicken in ur area then u have violent crime

The soda is sweet? Unforgivable. Burn them all to the ground.

ive only had kfc like one time and it was good but expensive and popeyes is right across the street from me

Popeyes, (and Bojangles/Church's) has always trumped KFC. If this is news to you then you've been eating shit for years.

KFC is still generally more popular than Popeyes in general....but this is Veeky Forums, so contrarian opinion is always the majority.

Is it popular in the real world? It's less popular on Veeky Forums

That being said, I enjoy both places but do enjoy Popeyes more....sometimes I have a specific craving for one or the other though, their chicken really does taste different...with KFC the appeal is mainly in the seasonings they use, but with Popeyes it's the crunchy ass breading

Long John Silvers is easily the worst fast food chain, period

Why?

KFC has the better spice mix, but literally everything else about Popeyes, which includes you know how the chicken taste, is better. KFC lowered the quality of their products so much that in its now becoming more common to see KFC standing for Korean Fried Chicken and they are being forgotten because of the MBA fucks who ruined the company

What?? Do white people eat fried chicken?

I mean, its always associated with blacks so what the story on that?

> My scope of the univers extends to the borders of my home town and what the internet tells me is true

There's 1 Popeyes to 3 KFCs where I live.

>>>/R9k/

It always saddens me to think of what's become of so many businesses after the entrepreneurs who started them have died. Just the thought that you could put your life into something like starting a business, hence building a legacy for yourself, but then you'll still loses control of that and it's anybody's guess at how good a job your successors will do at running it.
Or worse, the people you entrust it to just sell it off.

>free cookies at KFC

I tell that nigress EVERY time NO COOKIES I DONT WANT COOKIES PLEASE STOP and they always put fucking cookie in the bag I swear to god I'm flinging it back into the drive thru window next time I'm sick of there shit. WHO WANTS COOKIES WITH CHICKEN

All races eat fried chicken, stop being stupid

That shit coats your mouth in nasty grease. I WANT to like it, but I can't.

publix fried chicken is better than either

I don't understand. How hard is it to simply not eat the cookie? Are they not wrapping it and throwing it in with your chicken, getting melted chocolate everywhere?

if it's an allergy then it could cause a reaction just from being in the same bag.

Sometimes they do fall out of the cookie bag, and my KFC puts them in the box with the chicken. It can be unpleasant.

Can that apply to Church's too?

I'm from New Orleans, where Popeyes was founded. Popeyes in New Orleans is so much better here than anywhere else. It's seriously much better. Keep in mind KFC is PepsiCo. Like Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, the ingredients are full of preservatives and stuff is as premade and frozen as possible so it can be shipped across the country.

Popeyes has to ship ingredients all over the country too.