What do I get my son?

I am looking to invest for my sons future. I am a single mother, so I can't afford anything too expensive. I was thinking some sort of crypto currency. He is 4, I want him to use it in around 15 years from now. Perhaps for college? What crypto currency will grow the most in 15 years time?

// Casey's mom

MILKcoin

upfiring --- very gud very nice

nice kid nice gotta have tight ass hole that 1 :")

trx, xvg, xrp
put 10 dollar in each coin, they are cheap and will surely be 100/coin EOY!

LINK obviously

MOM coin, specifically made for blockchain enthusiastic mothers! you receive passive income in the form of milkies just by having some MOM coin! enjoy sweetie :)

Casey needs a father, stop posting this copy pasta whore
SAGE

I'd go with Ethereum (ETH). It's the safest bet 15 years down provided that the market is still alive and well by then

Tits and time stamp first

XRP. Incredibly cheap per coin right now and set for mass adoption. Regulation is set for end of this year/start of next, where 90% of current coins will be banned from being traded on legit exchanges. People will need to bail from their investments into other coins, the top 5 being the most likely.

fuck your son

Some very good coins that Veeky Forums will agree with me is Verge (XVG) and Skycoin (SYC). Invest HEAVILY in these right now and I know your son will thank you when he's older. Good luck!

Post more of this big boobed
harlot, please.

Does he want a new dad?

don't forget bitbean, user. Bitbean will be worth its weight in gold in ten years.

i wouldn't blame that kid if he wanted to fuck his own mom

You're gonna have to get a job to support your wife's son user.

post boobs and ltc wallet and I'll give you $10

aye mommy you fine

post bob and vagene. and then draw "ETH" on your anus with sharpie and then stick in pooper. then post that.

Bitconnect (BCC) is at a great price right now, as confido (CFD)

This one, OP. Also post vids.