>sub 200

dipped to 188

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/965744452978597889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks just bought 100k

OP when you think it hits 300. I think next 48 hours, peak of 350 pre fork conservatively

hoping we see $500+ pre-fork

I hope everyone in your shill group gets cancer.

Sounds salty. REQd? Stinky linky?

fuck off with your conspiracy theory, faggot

kys brother, if u hate money, dont flame us

but when, the fork is one week ahead and this shit is tanking around 200

This shit going back to 0 post fork, does binance honour forked coins and will it track balances at exact snapshot block so we can dump while it’s still 1/3rd it’s pre fork ATH?

bump

Friendly reminder that anyone buying ZCL is holding BTCP futures and after the fork its supply will go from 3 million to 21 million.
>what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

At this rate, be grateful if it hits 300. Yes I'm mad.

can someone give me the downlow of all this Z shitcoins? zerocash, zerocoin, zcoin, zclassic, etc

what's their relatoinship with andrew miller?

this shit isn't even going to be 300 lol we are all delusional as fuck

Haha this shit is going to launch this week. It's already climbed so much this previous week. You're delusional if you think this is going anywhere but up until the 28th

Yep...there's gonna be like 20.5 million BTCP. Why are people fomoing to this shit like retards when you're gonna be able to just buy BTCP for less than $200 when all the BTC people who got the freebie dump it?

i wish.. i hold zcl but i don't see it going anywhere near 300, less 500

250-270 im perceiving

The Zerocoin and Zerocash whitepapers both share some authors but use a completely different encryption protocol.

Zerocash whitepaper spawned Zcash (corporate backed, 10% dev mining fee built into the equihash miner for future funding).

People unhappy with Zcash's private setup and dev mining fee went on to form ZClassic. Essentially the same zk-snarks space math encryption method but without the dev fees.

The Zerocoin whitepaper spawned Zcoin, unrelated to the previous two and uses a much more well known encryption method.

AFAIK, Andrew Miller is on the advisory board for Zcash. He's the cryptographer that put out the hitpiece "research" paper on Monero that led to the Monerolink fud. Not sure what his relationship is with other Zcoins.

People are just fucking idiots and are looking to make a quick buck instead of using their brains. If you weren't in on this since like November then don't bother.

I'm holding 400 of these fuckers, dunno what to do. Whole market is shit desu, at least with zcl I can predict the dips with high accuracy.

Thanks babe

final fork price? shit..

There it is. It just hit $200 gg

White paper is out, lets see how high can we go

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/965744452978597889

That's still plenty of time when you know you're in an industry where shit can literally double overnight.

nice timing.
can't really see how it will move the price much tho

we need to shill this in reddit and other normie forums

if there isn't fomo we have to create it ourselves

you reckon?

paid around 200 euro for 2.7zcl, i just want 1000 bros pls tell me itll happen

People are fucking idiots. Future looks solid for BTCP as a contender against Monero for King of the Privacy Coins but if you do the math, that means the price should be about $150-200 USD per BTCP. I’m mining ZCL but anyone buying it at the current price needs to get the fuck out of crypto.

People who aren’t interested in BTCP but who have BTC will dump it for a while post-fork. $1000 is possible but not in the near future.

nice, keep it going

Anyone used Electrum wallet for ZCL? Is it fine? How much are fees? Do have some on exchange, want to transfer for snapshot

I meant 1000 total when i sell my stuff, idm seeing a 400 zcl if we're lucky

>being this dumb
>implying most BTC is held in wallets where the people control their own private key and will use it to access their new BTCP wallet and then dump coin

KYS immediately or stay poor

>there will be 20.5 million BTCP
holy fuck I hope you're joking, for your own sake

Add ZCL supply to BTC circulating supply, you get ~20.5 mil, still the 21 mil hardcap. I wonder how the miners will react

you stupid fucking nigger

do you really think the entire BTC circulating supply is held by people who control their keys
ZCL on the other hand more likely since the majority of holders /miners here are trying to get this fork

please poison yourself

What are you talking about? The supply of BTCP is already set, it has nothing to do with whether BTC holders have access to their keys or not. Is it difficult being this retarded?

were talking about people dumping it

if its just sitting effectively locked away its obviously fucking different

There's gonna be a post fork dump, the market caps won't transfer immediately. We'll likely see 2 bil market cap to start which is $100/coin. But I was just stating the circulating supply of BTCP

how many people are sipping juicy juices on bug-eater beach somewhere with more BTC than Veeky Forums combined have zero fucking idea this is happening?

do you realize how many people just leave their BTC on exchanges or are otherwise brainlets

Do you actually think we're gonna immediately begin with a 5 bil market cap? I doubt it, that would put it at Monero's market cap. ZCL will probably reach $400 before fork but BTCP will take a while to get there

$400 at this current price means 3.6m sats. I’m happy with that however realistically I think we’ll get to 2.5m sats prefork

You're retarded if you think the price wont go x5 after bittrex or binance support.

snapshot will be made at 28.02
fork will be 2nd march or 5th (don't remember)
exchanges announce new listings 3-5 days prior
there's very tiny gap of time for this to happen

snapshot is suppose to be feb 28 the bitcoin private website says. Either way with whitepaper out today i think we will see a few exchanges announce support.

very unlikely to reach such a high price

there is almost no time except some massive FOMO happens

I’ll be all kinds of retard if it actually does. I’ve been all in since early Jan and I want to fuck this off already

ITS FUCKING CRASHING

it crashes everyday

infact it crashed all the way to 2m sats

WHAT IF IT DOESNT MOON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only need bittrex fork confirmation and theres no brakes

When is this supposed to happen?

I would give it 2-3 days from now tops, based on previous fork announcements.

same, i have been here since december and im fucking tired of this fucking shit

the bags are heavy as fuck

bittrex confirmation is feburary 26th

wb omega. thanks for your tips, you helped me increase my stack 15%. is this insider tip from btcp/zcl's side or from bittrex's side? That's pretty tight with the 28th being the fork.

fuck off you stupid tripfuck
you are the dumbest fuck on this board

you were wrong last time and will be wrong again

all your claims are wrong faggot, proof or stfu

go away go away go awayyyyyyyyyy

Fuck off. They won’t announce it that close.

>confirmed and admitted liar
fuck off nigger

Electrum works fine, beta wallet works fine too. Not sure about fees, exchange withdrawal fee will be much higher though

It should have happened by now. Only cryptopia have announced they WON'T be supporting the fork

If you look at the NXT fork, parabolic FOMO set in 4 days prefork, but it had almost 800mil market cap at the same time as we have 600mil now

Is this new?! It mean's cryptopia kinda accept the fork

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt

Scroll down a little bit mate

Why scroll down? It’s a more recent post.

Cryptopia is supporting the fork. Here we fucken go

Read it again faggot, it says IF withdrawals aren't processing in time for the fork, i.e. issues are still occurring a week from now. Otherwise they have no plans to support it

wtf is happening

LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I'm guessing someone had a large stack and wanted out. wtf

One last attempt at shaking weak hands by whales. 2m> incoming

Kek that hurt

60 btc buy wall at 145

boing!

The fuck is happening

Yes that's correct, less than 2m incoming

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop hunting.

Weak handed people who bought just caught of whitepaper announcement got stop lossed at .015 and under, scooped up at .0145

>5k by feb 20th
he said with absolute certainty and no room for doubt in his mind

Bittrex has to announce fork support this month or zcl is ded shitcoin, obviously it will rise the price up prefork, but still btcp will be really cheap, and zcl will go to 0

It almost hurts trying to understand why you think this is news to fucking anyone.

ok but that has nothing to do with omegamaster calling for 5k bitcoin by feb 20th. which is what i was referring to.

190 prefork, 8$ afterfork

>futures
We know how well that ended fo the segwit2x marines

IS THIS SHIT GOING TO PUMP SOME DAY?
F

FF F

FFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If this is not enough for you you are either greedy or got in retardetly late

fuck you i got in at 43 and we all thought this shit was going to $500 at least

fuck you piece of conformist faggot

Definitely greedy then. Think about returns in the stock market and compare it to a 400% return in 2 months

They have to in the next 2 days or this isn't going anywhere but down

i DONT CARE ABOUT STOCK MARKET I WANT ZCL MOON MOMMMYYYY DO SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE