Blockfolio rating thread - Chinese edition

Rate my dominantly Chinese portfolio. Also, I can't get Blockfolio to update EtherDelta listings. Might switch to a different program unless someone knows a solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/aurora-dao/connecting-your-metamask-account-to-idex-a929d6215334
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swap DBC for HPB and you’re golden

Add lmc

>Swap DBC for HPB and you’re golden

Considering this. Keep flipping between selling DBC now at a small loss (bought in at around .13) or holding until the summer.

LMC is what helped me grow from a $500 portfolio back in the summer. Haven't checked it out in a long time.

You went balls deep in the wrong chink coin bro. Sell DBC now and go ham on nas/ven/hpb/man. Pic related my portfolio

>NAS
mah nigga

Looks great, and another vote for HPB. Keep thinking I should put a bulk of it into something safer like NEO, but this money isn't life changing to me and I need the volatility to make it so.

Same situation bro, personally i went big on a bit safer coins. It's risk reward, it's personal in the end. Neo is always a good bet tho. Chinks going to make us fucking rich. Feels good man.

Where do you even buy these odd coins?

why the fuck are you still in DBC? People who actually working in AI/parallel computing said their platform isn't cheaper as encoding and distributing data through the internet is much more expensive then just using 10 graphics cards in parallel

get rid of dbc for neo. wing wangs gonna make you rich

>Where do you even buy these odd coins?

Picked up DBC on Kucoin on Jan 1st and the rest of them on IDEX and EtherDelta. I'd recommend IDEX over ED. It's awkward at first, but this helped me out - medium.com/aurora-dao/connecting-your-metamask-account-to-idex-a929d6215334

>why the fuck are you still in DBC?

Hands getting weak, don't want to sell at a loss but getting closer to doing so. Bought at around 13 cents.

>get rid of dbc for neo

It would put about half of my portfolio into a relatively stable, established coin, so this is sound advice.

>Nas
Savage. You need more of that. Dump DBC for NAS

>he’s not balls deep in shitcoins that haven’t mooned yet
Not going to make it user

Am i a faggot or will i be a rich?

You're a faggot but you'll make it.

Give it to me straight guys.

Am I holding good coins?

Will chinks pump when they get back from holidays in a few days.

Tell me more about Bluzelle.

Sell bibox and INT. Get ETC and MAN.

Why?

>ETC
lolno

>MAN
already just mooned
why would I buy in now?

Whats the deal with Tron TRX ?

INTnode has amazing potential

Tron is garbage scam coin

Idk user. I just buy whatever Ian Balina shills if it has a low marketcap. He does all of the research on the team etc.

When you do expect moon?

no HPB, stay poor

>Ian Balina
is this black man intelligent?

Probably couple months, aprilish

same user here

Why April?

Yes. He was going to be a millionare without crypto. Watch his earlier videos on how to make 6 figures in your 20s. He knows how to analyze ICOs and find the gems.

HPB, NULS also.

so I should listen to him and invest in what he says?

brainlet here

As others have stated, you absolutely need HPB if you are trying to Chinese it up. Add some BTO as well, and you are solid.

shill me nas and nuls they just gen 3.0 blockchains or what. Also you FUD if you got time.