Can I check into a 5 star hotel and never leave? will they kick me out after awhile

Can I check into a 5 star hotel and never leave? will they kick me out after awhile

You have to go back

wow op i think youve found a loophole

as long as you pay them, it shouldn't be a problem, right?
people with money, but tremporarily homeless due to accidents etc. do live in hotels sometimes for months, from what i've heard.
if you have the coin and don't wreck shit, i can't imagine why they would throw you out...

a giant waste of money, tough... GIGANTICLY GIANT

No they will give free complimentary breakfast and upgrade you to their presidential suite after a certain time of living there.

na wtf i holed up in many a hotel just don't bother anyone and you can stay until you stop paying

Depends
If they think you can and will eventually pay, they won't care. Otherwise expect the police to come.

Also back to Veeky Forums

boggles my mind that anyone even pays for hotels. it's a bed, you're not even conscious when you're there. why does it have to be luxury when i'm fucking asleep. as long as the place has no bed bugs i'm good. in the morning i leave because why would i spend the whole day in a hotel room, i come back at night to sleep done deal. get me the cheapest hotel.

women like fancy hotels though, because they are boring creatures that get off on watching money getting wasted

gorgeous pepe sir

And this is how you find the children lmao not knowing you need to leave your credit card on record even at a fucking motel lmfao faggot

Retard

i like the japanese coffin motels. all i need is a tube to sleep in. even in tokyo it's like $20 a night or something. which is super cheap in tokyo, imagine how cheap they could be elsewhere.

Said the virgin that has never taken a girl to a hotel room. Take them to a hotel room and get ready for the dirtiest loudest sex you've had. As you said bitches get off on you waste g money on them.

care to explain how i'm being retarded? why pay out the nose for a luxury hotel when you can get a much cheaper hotel or motel? you're asleep or away on business or pleasure when you're staying at a motel, why spend the day in the motel room when you either have shit to do or things to see? the time i spend in the room is for sleeping, i don't need luxury to sleep.

5 star hotels have many amenities.

>another reason to hate women
thanks. as if i didn't have enough reasons already.

also i already knew this. it just makes me want them less

who cares? i'm asleep
the only ammenties i need are a bed, the rest i can pop out to the store to pick up, bottles of water, booze etc

You probably dont stay in your room because you have nothing else besides the bed you fag.

The point of high quality hotels are ro feel like youre at home but much more luxorious.

Because you are a poor faggot and no one cares about you or your poor opinion

oh wow, a chair, a couch, just like home. it feels great to pay out the ass to sit down and stare at the tv. just like home! but better!

i'm actually not poor, because i don't waste my money on pointless shit. you however will be poor with your luxury hotels. just get a cheap bed the fuck is wrong with you. why pay 10x more to sit in a room. if you want opulance go to a museum or something, plenty of public locations with fancy architecture and nice interiors to enjoy

if you don't look like a total hobo, you can usually enjoy the amenities of 4-5 star hotels for free. pools, saunas, showers, etc. just as long as you act and dress like you belong to be there.
used to do that shit all the time in college. made the stacys all tingly inside.

>"omg were breaking innnnnnnn user ur such a rebellllll"
>actually just nonchalantly grab towels and open pool/jacuzzi gate like you've done this before
>post up in comfy luxury pool, smoke some weed, hit the bone zone.

the top end shit is a little tougher to get into. your best option is just to make friends from well-off families and mooch their connections.

got a homie who's dad has a four seasons penthouse in a major metropolitan city that he doesn't even use. so my 24- y/o friend is living in an absolute pimp castle. bringing girls back from the bars to that place is something else man. tons of blow, shit i even got insider traded on an ICO by some hot grill once up there.

good times. tl;dr fake it til you make it and make rl friends with good connections.

Stayed in 4 stars hotel like 2 months. After couple of days they will ask you how long you will stay and if you tell them 1-2 weeks you will be asked to pay some of it in advance.

There's being pragmatic then there's you. You can pay cheaply for rent in some downtrodden shack of a hotel in the middle of a crime-ridden part of the city but you won't ever feel relaxed when all you want is a night's rest and comfort while having breakfast in the morning ready to go and doing whatever you want to do the next day. You get what you pay for faggot.