Any good crypto/stocks podcasts? Just heard pic related discussing crypto with Hinchcliffe...

Any good crypto/stocks podcasts? Just heard pic related discussing crypto with Hinchcliffe, watched the Antonopolous episode tight after

I mean, if you really care what that PoS says.. buy bitcoin, buy Berkshire and Hathaway

>Yo, Mike, put up the video of Sergey eating a Big Mac... yeah, ahahaha, that's the one, my GOD how does he do it?

>You know, I don't claim to be any kind of ecologist or anything, I'm just some guy, but like, when I read the fundamentals of DMT coin, it's like, wow! Life-changing stuff! Isn't it CRAZY how many people don't know about it?

Hers with money skelly

These dumbfucks. For some reason they get interviews with ceos of the top cryptos

Chat with traders is also great

>do you wish you had more BTC Joe?
>bitch, I'm worth over 20mil
>jaime, pull up how much our small stack is worth
>wigger_voice.mp3
>eh, whatever. My friend justin wren handles this funny money anyway.
Pulls mic closer
>coyotes bro

what time did they start discussing crypto in this podcast?

2 hour 30 minute mark. Jamie went on to shill steem kek

2:33:00

2:39:00 on the pod

Real talk tho. Joe hasn't had anyone on crypto after or during the previous bull rush. One of the biggest platforms on the Internet and hasn't shilled crypto.

1) Rogan's podcast is awesome that faggot is hilarious
2) there are no good crypto podcasts trust me even the most "advanced" ones are a year behind biz

I think Antonopolous will be on again soon or at least I really hope so. He's the only crypto person who he'd have on in between the bow hunters, workout gods/nutritionists or comedians

Joe had antonopolous on multiple times and also yeeears ago

Antonopolous didnt shill 'his' coin, thats what makes him different, he shilled THE coin

Having some asscrack on talking muh smart contracts on muh xyzchainprotocol better than abcprotoxolcoinchain would be gay af

They all have an agenda, and weirdly so, andreas agenda was to get people into crypro in general, not that crypto in specific

Andreas educated the NEETS, and we shill to the masses

Max and his Stacy

His motives are more honest than 99% of the pajeets joe could bring in. F
I'd love to see an in depth talk about ethereum though

Chimp Joe vs Money Skelly would be quite a sight

I like her. A bit annoying but I got some good stuff from listening to a few episodes

kek

Crypto street podcast is pretty good, they get some twitter ogs who have been in crypto for like 5+ years and they discuss the market etc.

>That fucker will tear you to pieces

Joe Rogan Exp. is a pleb grade podcast.

Good crypto podcasts are

CRYPTO STREET
LEDGERCAST
BLOCKCHAIN CURATED
CRYPTO BOBBY
UNCHAINED
&
UNCONFIRMED

in no particular order

I think those dudes in Crypto Street are annoying as shit though. That crypto dale asshole that always tries to make these totally un-funny "inside jokes" like "hurr hurr whats the fucking weather like in canada, cold amirite?" and "tip your waittress", neither of which are funny at all.

someone link to this jre podcast?

I unironically love the Tai Lopez crypto podcast

"link?" -Veeky Forums

That guy makes up so many stories. He should just write novels instead of his life and business advice scams.