youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjFFMD3c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already acquired my dream watch virgin

r8 my watch

turbo virgin watches

this is what a rich chad would wear

noobs
youtube.com/watch?v=LOve0pdQZJQ

I think demon haunts me ... after reading the last thread about pens in the ass and someone's schizo mother. What the fuck was that all about ...

Its not a WATCH pleb. Its a Tag Heuer Calibre 12 Monaco Swiss-made Chronograph Automatic Timepiece.

>spending money on finding the answer to something that is literally available everywhere

r8

i think it's more about normie approval/appeal than having an advantage at telling time

8.8/10

tag is a total pleb watch
youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjFFMD3c0

Rolex daydate

Finest taste my man

>not appreciating one of a kind pieces of art
You can never buy class

Thats absolutely not true. Its not a Patek Phillipe... but that's a 5000 dollar watch, and THAT one is fucking legendary. NO watch aficionado would call that a "pleb watch"

you could have said that before I cashed out some gains to by a new temperature telling device user... ffs.

came here to post F-91W
> literally the first two posts

Grown men that buy jew
Lry

I can appreciate the Mona Lisa but fuck feeling like I need to actually own it some day.

Yacht master II

I know i'm just talking shit haha. I'm just not a fan of tag.

faggotry

>Its not a WATCH pleb. Its a Tag Heuer Calibre 12 Monaco Swiss-made Chronograph Automatic Timepiece.

Imagine being such a faggot you even know the name of one watch. Your concept of what it means to be wealthy is facile.

lol roasting this guy but thb not a bad watch if youre a watch guy but not ridiculously loaded, monaco is nice but i like the other versions more preferable the snake skin strap

Only the truly rich would buy these watches. Hopefully oneday I'll be able to start my own collection of finest time pieces

I own a high wuality fake rolex and have no shame. Nobody knows and people have complimented my watch numerous times.
The main reason why I'd rather have a fake rolex is I don't really need a watch since I always have my cell phone on me, and if I get jacked I'd rather lose a $200 fake rolex than a $20 000 rolex

Kek. Perfect.