So what are my choices?

>So what are my choices?
>Yes or no.

kys

>kys
Sure is summer around here.

It's just a fast food burger. People just like to hype it because it's very good for the price. So, yes, try it out but don't go out of your way to do so.

It tastes horrible though. Well, not horrible, it's just very bland and the recipes/formulas are not great. It'd be better to go to a fast food joint that doesn't taste like ass.

Only reason to go there is for the animal style everything.

Double double animal style
Fuck the fries, but if you need fries get them well done
Better than most fast food, but thats like saying crabs are better than most STDs

That's just like, your opinion man. all the In n outs in my area constantly fuckin packed, so they must be doing something right.

kys

Fat

I personally love their burgers. Everything taste fresher and they let you really get it how you want it. I rarely go but when I do I get 3by3 cheese burger with sauteed onions.

>Sure is summer around here.
sure is, nothing changes except we have 1000 faggots per day saying "sure is summer in here"

All memes aside kill yourself

the people packing them are always flyovers needing to eat their ebin meme burger

add horseradish

Or maybe sometimes people just like the food there.
You know what, that's too crazy of an idea.

Why are you talking like you're on Reddit?

gee sir you must analyze a lot of reddit discussion in your down time

Double double, no onion, mustard instead, add chilies. Fries well done.

stfu summer

>tfw east coaster

3x2, animal style, no tomato
Fries, well done
Vanilla/Chocolate swirl milkshake
Ask for a packet of sauce and pepperoncinis on the side
Get ketchup and a cup of water

Sit down at the table, then have 1 or 2 peperoncinis to prepare yourself for the meal. Have a sip of water to cool things down. Begin eating the fries, ignore the burger for now. If the fries need salt, add more to taste. Alternate dipping the fries in the ketchup, sauce, and milkshake as desired. Drink water occasionally, you have to stay hydrated. After you've eaten all the fries, you can start the burger. Have another peperoncini or 2, then some water. Eat the burger, sometimes squirting extra sauce over it, or dipping it into ketchup. When the burger is finished, suck the remaining cheese and sauce off the wrapper. Finish your water, then sit back and drink your milkshake and relax.

kys

I honestly don't see what the hype was about. Their burgers were SO bland and dry. Same goes with the fries.
Wouldnoteatagain/10

If you want to taste a burger from the actual 60s, go to In N Out

This. I grew up in California eating there all the time and Five Guys is much better. The hype is absolutely mind boggling.

>order hamburger with onions and fries
>guy next to me orders animal style double double, extra toasty bun, add mustard, add pickles, animal style fries and a neopolitan shake

My sister works at In N Out and apparently hardly anyone knows how to order simply. Some nigger even asked if they had chicken sandwiches once.

>fries well done

Thanks for contributing to all those times I had to eat the shitty burnt fries from the batch you special ordered.

>In-N-Out first opened in 1938

>irrelevant

Jesus christ, house wife chan, is there any board you don't shit post on?

I think the hype for both is pretty strange since neither of them have amazing food

No problem senpai. My pleasure.

In and out has the worst fries in the game. At least well done you are less likely to get soggy grease soaked mess of barely cooked fries, because the fry line is dragging after a car full of high school kids ordered like 9 animal style fries in the drive through making everyone wait like 12 minutes.

They haven't changed the taste of their burgers at all since I first had one in 63

They have great fries if you manage to get some after they swap out their old oil for the week. I think they do it either tuesdays or thursdays.

I swear, "kys" should be an instaban on this site.

it's time for your nap grandpa