Could you imagine a world where LINK goes to $1000? Veeky Forums neets will be rich

Could you imagine a world where LINK goes to $1000? Veeky Forums neets will be rich

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/smithjoshr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I imagine it everyday

If it ever happens, Veeky Forums will be uninhabitable for months. Just imagine that. Linkies rubbing their lambo keys in everyone's face. Pink wojaks everywhere. Every other thread a suicide thread.

I want to see it happen just for the immense amount of butthurt it would generate.

That's why it won't happen. LINK goes to 1k, then TRX goes to $50

A majority of them will sell long before then.

3 trillion market cap. Wouldn't just be the stinkies who'd be rich if that were a reality

i'm in this for atleast another year cause of taxes. don't know if i'll have the self control afterwards.

A world currently exists where plenty of Veeky Forumstards got rich from their early stake in Ethereum.

You just need faith in the technology. You cannot let anyone tell you different.

fucking idiot

Same here.

user, you want 1% of worlwide stockmarket capitalzation just for Linkies ? $10 2020 if all is perfect. $5 is more realistic though.
t. 11k Linkies owner

Wrong. TRX is vaporware and Link is not.

Me getting rich by crypto is the only thing that i got in my life that gives me a bit of hope. If it wouldnt for that i would have already killed myself. Will be fun to see if i get rich or get the rope

MonetaGo

This, by the time it reaches $1000 it would have gone through 2-5 crashes. The weak hands would sell everything. The crash last month early buyers lost a few thousand. Imagine if it goes from $100 to $1, early buyers would loose 100s of k.

Pm Paul Logan and kys naked infront of his house. You'll be a star then.

what's the connection?

yeah i have no idea. it was a sad shirlocklink thread not enough smart anons in on it

no linkers would be on daily suicide watch, while stinkers would post lambo threads

Unironically holding for a few years. I make enough now where I can afford a few years hold

I don't want a lambo I want an NSX

That feel when no 5mil from linkie

Connects IBM / hyperledger to link.

It even sounds like link?

"MonetaGo’s trade solutions provide user-friendly web-based interfaces and rich APIs to integrate with existing supply chain financing platforms, ERPs, and TMSs, with support for multiple banking and settlement protocols."

"The MonetaGo product suite is designed to improve the efficiency and security of financial products and procedures, while seamlessly connecting with existing systems and protocols"

I fucking hate you discord groups and your false dreams.

so theyre a node? im dogshit tired and barely staying awake.

Open a drop shipping store selling diamond studded waifu pillows

>Imagine if it goes from $100 to $1
Why the fuck would that happen

linkedin.com/in/smithjoshr/
This guy has golang and crypto shit and works for monetago. Maybe he's the connection

My strat too, checked fellow linky!

A man can dream

I can cash out my 0.94 Link then