Food gore thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/sadepiify
youtu.be/twnIEJdzzws
youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY&ab_channel=TVFilthyFrank
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4_-pYyd5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks kind of sad, but good.

holy fucking shit, that is painful looking, why the fuck are the dogs so pink and cubey? fuck

I've seen a lot of cheap refrigerated hot dogs look like that

>Typical American cuisine

fruity dino bites or disgusting fruity pebbles?

is that a faggot? well. its not that terrible. something you would throw together at the end of the month.

its edible.

Cheap hot dog are pink and cubey because 1) they add red food coloring so that they don't look an unattractive grey and 2) they pack them tightly into packages and shove them into boxes, causing them to take on flat sides.

Am I a good chef yet?

Why would you put the knife on the container? I mean it wouldn't be a problem if you were careful and only balanced the handle on it, but look, you got ranch all over the edge.

10/10 would eat

>merica

Oh god do you have the screen capped thread of this

patreon.com/sadepiify

>2 bags of cheese

>10 litres of liquid to go with my corn chips just for that extra sogginess!

Jesus that stovetop hurts me. As someone who lives with a glass cooktop I can't even imagine how long it would take to get that looking clean again.

I know most sausages kind of look like poop, but seriously vegan sausages really look like poop and I think it's hilarious.

Not these, I really like them.. Maybe they look like poop due to the fibrous content... Real sausages have no fiber at all. After going vegan, my shits are amazing. They are the dense kind when you wipe, there's no mess on your toilet paper. I used to have to wipe way more back in my days where I'd eat fucking hot wings and pizza. That shit makes your poop so gross and messy.

You don't miss a big, fat, fucking, slimy, shit!?! Like having an uncapped sharpie sticking outta your FUCKING ass. The more you the the more poop you find.

Damned near wipe for a whole FUCKING hour and still there is blood to be soaked up. Just a fucking mess.

Don't you turn like, yellow for the first few months of turning vegan?

Blood means it's clean nigga you can stop wiping.

No, I think you turn yellow from Jaundice or eating too much beta carotene in carrots/sweet potatoes. Perhaps if you were drinking a liter of carrot juice every day. You can definitely over do it.

I worked at a juice bar.. it would vary on what I was eating/drinking. Beets can make your shit pink/purple which is a lil scary the first time you see it. Same with greens, but that's a bit more normal for me. I just noticed going more frequently, and them being longer/more dense. When you're eating brown rice, baked sweet potatoes, bananas, lentils with veggies, and smoothies, you take massive fucking shits in the morning.

Vegan corndogs, I guess you guys would consider that "food gore."

I just hope one of you fucks gets hungry ;O)

fucking whore nails

I think it looks kinda good

I mean, i'd eat it since nothing especially uestionable is in it but I really dont think the milk was necessary

this is that shit that someone always brings to a potluck - soggy disgusting bullshit

*vomits in mouth*
the kicker was the spanish olives to garnish

Is that someone actually trying to eat the weird pizza ramen from Snatcher?

Yeah but they used Campbell's instead of ramen.

Neo Kobe pizza! I hear it's not to bad

It's never stated to be ramen, just soup.

My mom does that shit with all shit in general. Fucking pisses me off.

is that what those american lard asses eat to aquire their own orbit?

thats a shitty enchilada pie. my mom used to make that only mucho better.

if you know the right ingredients the same dish can be made with like half the calories.
It's like mayo cake, in the end mayo is just an extra egg yolk and oil and some salt.

kek

Only in the south.
Trust me, I live here. That shit is even more disgusting in person.

That looks kinda like the cheese sticks my friend makes for his gf whenever they get high together.

She's lactose intolerant, and vegan at that yet she'll eat that shit up in a heartbeat.

I live in northern Louisiana and I guess I've just missed that. Fucking looks gnarly as hell.

Yeah but Campbell's is disgusting.

It's pronounced "I don't like Campbell's."

Why do they always put cheese on the top of these monstrosities

What in God's name is that!?

Wait is that actually a thing?

it reminds me of that SNL skit where they make some mega bacon pizza taco

youtu.be/twnIEJdzzws

suddenly milk

This looks like an abortion

how would one make this?Asking for a friend ya know like, PSHA like i'd do that right guys hehehe -r-right?

Taco time

i wonder what a traditionalyl made hotdog even means

holy shit I would actually eat this

i find this mildly inadequate

isn't it apparent from the image?

coat the chicken in ranch then crushed cheetos

bake for around 20 minutes at around 400

>>or eating too much beta carotene in carrots

>that scrubs episode with the orange dude

youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY&ab_channel=TVFilthyFrank

i don't know why bitches post this on fb it's making me run fir my life not want to marry her

that red thing is an apple.
So basically she bought tuna, premade tortillas and canned corn, wrap it all up and she can "cook"

>Vegan corndogs, I guess you guys would consider that "food gore."
>not me though, because I'm vegan and I need you guys to know
>so I'm going to subtly imply it.

What?
We never eat that pig slop
I'm sure its a yankee thing

Ironic that I'm playing this for the first time today, and I come across this in a thread!

sheeeit

I swear the people who gets triggered by vegans are way more vocal and annoying as the vegans themselves.

I only know one guy who turned vegan and he talked about it, but it was in a pretty normal and relaxed way.

Is this supposed to be ambrosia salad? Because it looks weird. Why would you add cheese?

"Deconstructed Lemon Tart"

Deconstructed in an ironic sense? Because that looks like more of a joke than food.

someone's been watching Netflix

looks breddy gud tbqh

The person who made this is a Red Seal Chef. She went to school. She charged someone money for this.

Fucking what? Really?

Jesus. I've made accidents in the kitchen that look better than that. A woman made this?

Gross.

I went on a vacation and forgot to clean my pasta and bolognese.

Trigger warning tbqh

looks like some dank ass weed

I'd take a bite out of that actually

God fucking DAMMIT every time

would try.

looks like it would taste pretty good.

Gets me everytiem.

This is what the surface of hell looks like. And your shoes don't have souls.

When i find sharpie up my butt, i seat my ass back down and finish pooping it out. In most cases it comes out on a second go.
"Save toilet paper = save the world"

I watched that unfold in real time...

That was worth the read holy fuck

guess how I know you don't touch the stuff.

Have anyone tried cooking steak on a salt slab ?
Discuss your experience
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4_-pYyd5I