40 "DANK" Burger recipes

found this today, figure I would share with you guys.

some of these look tasty af.

701Cd6e50

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hC8Ee?gallery
cheeseandburger.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imgur.com/a/hC8Ee?gallery

>Put a few different veges and change up the bread
>woooo white man burger master

>Be from Europe
>Go over to my American friends house for dinner after school
>His mum serves up hamburgers they look so good
>Start taking apart the burger, making a salad out of the vegetables, cutting the meat into strips, cutting the bread into slices
>Look up at my friend
>His just shoved the whole fucking thing into his mouth
>literally just eating it all together
>took a bite right out of the middle like some starving kid
>never went back to his house

Americans really eat all that junk together? they've completely missed the point of a burger

Retard if u were suppose to eat it piece by piece, his mom would of served it piece by piece.

Now, I know this really just here to promote the cheeses, but I generally dislike it when people forget the meat itself. I've had burgers stuffed to the brim with expensive and tasty toppings, but the burger itself isn't seasoned. In fact, most times they don't even salt and pepper it. Why do people do that? Why put in bacon and ham to detract from the burger itself, almost like you're ashamed to have such a meat between your buns? I wouldn't serve a steak and have the potatoes be the star, or chicken and have the rice be the reason to eat it. So why do so with the burger?

>>>/reddit/

NOW THIS IS JOKEPOSTING

cause slapping other meats in therre is easily-marketable obese excess, while arguing over meat quality flies over the heads of people with fast-food-crafted palates.

This pasta is super stale.

> I wouldn't serve a steak and have the potatoes be the star, or chicken and have the rice be the reason to eat it.

why not

Well, normally, you want the protein to be the star. The starch is good, but it shouldn't outshine the protein, since normally the protein takes more attention to prepare than the starch.

>you're ashamed to have such a meat between your buns
w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

Oh you.

A burger isn't about the meat. The meat is equal to every other ingredient. Burgers aren't about any of the individual parts. The burger's about the burger.

There's plenty of salt and pepper on everything else in the burger.

Burger on Texas toast is god tier for reference guys.

>every burger has some type of auxiliary meat on it
what the fuck

The only reason why they add other meats is because the burger isn't flavorful enough.

>not linking the site
cheeseandburger.com/

All hail cheeseandburger and patrick warburton's glorious voice

kek

Hey Reddit. Just so you know I remember talking to old Veeky Forums patrons about this shit years ago. Glad to see you've finally caught up.

Jup. Patrick Warburton put more work into those cheeseburger descrptions than into some of his other voice acting roles. Kinda cool thought.

back 2 reddit you racist pos

>Implying White Man isn't responsible for 90% of earths great creations
Burgers are on the list breh, new and old
>probably a shit skin who eats with bare hands

left hand for your ass right hand for your food praise allah