Why haven't you given up soda yet, Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you given up soda yet, Veeky Forums?

It's been a couple of months since my last can and I've had buckets full of energy and just all around feel better, the stuff really is poision.

I never drank soda as a kid because the bubbles bothered me. Then I never saw a reason to start

*poison

I drink diet soda

So did I. It's still junk

You're junk

Who hurt you, user?

Diet soda is even worse than regular soda, filled with chemicals and dyes and nasty stuff.

Fuck soda in general. It's all gross.

No, but I started shitting in a squatting position.
can't believe how much my life improved

Because I know how to consume sweets in moderation, thus I have no need to "give it up"

>[citation needed]

This. I drink soda like once a month

Gave up soda over a year ago. Feels great but I do miss being able to get a root beer float. Been thinking of getting Virgils root beer to make as it doesn't have all the chemicals.

Pop culture bull shit.
It's fine

Because it tastes good. I have about 1 a week.

I have soda pretty much whenever I eat out, when making mixed drinks for alcohol, or if I specifically crave something sweet...usually in the morning sometimes I'll crave sugar and I'll just basically shoot down half a glass of coke or something to cut through the morning grog since I do not enjoy hot drinks.

On average I probably have it two to three times a week, never really been a problem for me. Soda isn't even particularly refreshing, I never got people who drink it like it's water or something but I guess that's the whole "addiction" thing

>filled with chemicals
stop
go back to drinking fresh squeezed juice out of your fukken mason jar nerd

Being on keto, I've cut out a ton of sugar.

Feel a million times better.

I don't want to quit drinking it because I enjoy it and I don't mind having to die early as a result.

I'm not fat at all and I'm healthy enough to do anything I'll ever need to do in my life, so whatever man.

Same here but I do diet coke zero .
Feels awesome

Not sure if you are referencing popular culture or some Midwestern flyover soda subculture.

I enjoy a can of canada dry after work a couple times a week

go fuck yourself OP

I occasionally drink diet soda, its a good mixer for alcohol.

I gave it up a month ago and dropped 18 pounds. The headaches are the worst part, and are gone after like two days. I don't even miss it. I tried to cheat and it tasted awful.

but.. it's perfect...

>indian

Pee pee water?

>I gave it up a month ago and dropped 18 pounds
That sounds unhealthy

Giving up soda was extremely easy.

Just bought 16.9 pounds of coke for $5.
Hate on me.

You overpaid. Never pay more than a dollar for a 2L of soda

>that empty fridge

Since soda is made with distilled water it does come close to poisoning you.

$1.25 each is just fine. They are $1.75 2l or $1 1.5l normally.

Yes the fridge is empty. I can't get my autistic shit together long enough to shop for actual food.

Except for the fact if have your heart attack due to plaque build up from all the sugar the last thing you'll be thinking is "It's ok if I die now because at least I got to drink soda"

haven't had pop in maybe four years, don't even know

diet got better in general, but if i had to pick one change it'd be that

i just feel less shitty all the time and it's pretty great

>tfw I just can't kick the diet soda addiction
>fat as phuck

I haven't had soda in like 9 months.

No noticeable changes.

I went from 2-3 cans a day to nothing years ago and never noticed any difference in energy level. Slightly less energy, even, since it was usually mountain dew or that sort of thing.

Could be I just don't remember how shitty I used to feel but I doubt it.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking distilled water. Rain is distilled water.

Because i manage a restaurant and drink actual gallons of the stuff a day.

Im pretty active, on my feet and moveing 10 hours a day, so u dont got the fat, but im sure my arteries are as hard as a rock.

I do get terrible headaches if i dont drink caffine for 48 hours. However, if i can make it to 4 days the headaches cease and im fine.

I dont care, coke is nectar from the gods.

Top kek

>20oz bottle is $1.79
>1 Liter is $1
>2 Liter is $1.25

I don't understand why

>I don't understand why
That's probably because you're a moron.

>take a jug
>mash some strawberries
>cut few strawberries for aesthetic, day after they will have godly lemon-lime flavor
>squeeze one lemon
>squeeze one lime
>crumple handfull of fresh mint
>put all this shit in the jug and pour half of gallon of carbonated mineral water
>leave it in a fridge for two hours
>if you wanna to sweeten it, use two or three tablespoons of sugar, you sweettooth fag

better than soda in every possible way

Drink it once in a while if I go to a fast food place and dont feel like drinking beer

wont the drink be flat when two hours have passed?

Is your coke flat when you leave it in a closed bottle for two hours? Or do you drink 2 liters of it in one sitting?

no, but in the text he only mentions a jug

Isnt a jug a bigger bottle, usually with a handle? Or am I mistaking it with something else?

In my country we make soda from bread.

I mean it's not popular, but i enjoy this drink.

Only drink sprite once in a week, nothing to wprry about.

Nah, man, it will be okay, just cover hole in the jug with membrane. On second day the taste will be even richer (mint could turn bitter tho, so beware).

why does american soda taste like shit? honestly, that glucose syrup just makes it taste horrible..

ok thx homslise