I want to make a pink pie for a girlfriend

I want to make a pink pie for a girlfriend.
What's a suitable, natural ingredient to use for the colour?
(Bad pic, just one I had on my pone)

Period blood

Food coloring
There's nothing wrong with using some

Dunno man.
Rasberry juice maybe?

beet juice. It doesn't really have much flavor at all, and it has the deepest red color you'll be able to find naturally.
Alternatively, crush and strain raspberries through fine mesh for raspberry juice, which would also give you a nice pink color. Or use the whole mashed berries in your pie.

Raspberries or strawberries boiled into a liquid and used as replacement of water for the flour.

>pone

>pone
It's quite obvious he mean't phone, retard.

Odd typo when asking about pink pie.

maybe.....

Try using a few beet slices. they stain everything! Also pairs well with strawberries and raspberries.

Are people still into this shit?
I thought this was just some /b/ shit that died out in 2012.

Do you not have any shame?

Pretty sure slash emelpee is still active, probably more active than this board desu

It's still going on, and they still have their own board full of foreveralone virgins spanking it to drawings of horses. I find it amusing when they pop up here, because I can't imagine any of them cooking.

Not this shit again.

I think you'd be surprised.
Let's face, Veeky Forums isn't exactly brimming with culinary competence.

It's perfectly reasonable to expect a fad to die out over time.

It's ridiculous. I don't know how someone can get turned on over cartoon horses. It makes less sense than someone jerking off to actual horses.

I think because autistic people have trouble relating to their peers they find fictional characters easier to relate to.

Sure, but most of us cook because we have people to cook for. I would think guys who are into that show aren't the types to get out much or have girlfriends/wives.

How long have you had the internet? If you can imagine it someone somewhere thinks it's sexy. This stuff is small potatoes compared to what some folks are into.

Because I find anything that doesn't involve humans as an entirely different kind of odd.

I can understand why people find shit appealing, but not cartoon horses.

not everything has to be compared from 1:most extreme for it to mean something.

>fad
It's still airing, still has movies coming out, still has toys being made

Are you surprised people still collect Pokemon? Or watch Adventure Time?

Maybe I'm jaded from hanging out at SomethingAwful back before Veeky Forums even existed, but nothing people are into really surprises or shocks me.

I'm more shocked by people putting ranch dressing on pizza than this.

By fad, I mean the fad of adults on Veeky Forums watching the show.

It doesn't surprise me that children still watch this kids cartoon.