This has been my hardest hold, I bought in at $.20 and just kept holding...

This has been my hardest hold, I bought in at $.20 and just kept holding, luckily I dumped half of it for some LINK like a week ago that's made me some nice gains.

So what the hell is wrong with REQ anyway?

People keep dumping it

no buying is causing massive dumping by people chasing pumps

as simple as that

I honestly don't know why it's bleeding so fucking hard compared to shitcoins. I can only think it's going to moon to fuck soon

It's going straight to Mars bro

Whale's accumulating, just keep calm. QSP, REQ and LINK are the holy trinity.

whales accumulating is the equivlance of a "prayer" in the world of crypto. Look at the fucking abysmal volume.

Why is it your hardest hold? I don't get that. I know REQ is going to moon like fuck one day and be worth billions in marketcap. Therefore, what happens in between is completely irrelevant.

Not much is happening right now, that's all. But this is a huge year ahead for it with a lot of big partnerships likely to be announced. Just gotta wait.

crypto.youcollect.co/#/marketplace/request-network

Help REQ get to Mars

my portfolio used to be 120k. now it's 38k. Req is like 90% of my portfolio. Shoot me for not selling this shit

should sold at $1 like the rest of us.

Everything is down since early January, if you haven't noticed.

REQ is currently in deep development, so there's no price action. Big wallets aren't day trading, and newbies are still too timid after being burned in January, so we're going sideways for the next little while.

it's a side project for the devs.

best off switching your req to link.

I hope it goes lower. At least until late next week. I'm about to buy 30k more.

410k REQ here, target is $9

>dumped half of it for some LINK

i have noticed in my other 10%.
The ones that recovered much better than req did. Like I said, didn't sell and won't untill it's at 2$ at least. I got time, just wish I sold at 1$

Watched the top and then got out at 0.50. Never looked back. They pushed back their roadmap and I feel its going to cost them too much. I think liquidity in crypto will become virtually free without REQ and if they don't achieve a significant use case in the next 4 months they will irrelevant. Feel free to enlighten me on my FUD

And made 92% profit on it.

U jelly?

5$ eoy

THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING SHILL POST

It's always been a long term hold, the new year pump spoiled us but it's more or less valued what it should now, it's still on testnet and with just minor partnerships and no announced apps.
Once mainnet rolls in things will change, the team always said that they would focus more on marketing after that.
Partners and third party devs will make req steadily grow during q2-q3.

Us who? The top 100 holders list is almost untouched, a few small fries sold, and they did well ofc, expecially if later they bought back in, but long time investors are still holding, nothing changed about the project, it's still one of the best 2018 holds.

Roadmap is unchanged, they actually released testnet earlier, and the only bit that was pushed later is the bitcoin oracle proof of concept that makes more sense on mainnet anyway.
The state of crypto liquidity is irrelevant, since the best part of req is the fiat to fiat blockchain powered settlement and accounting solutions, and they have absolutely 0 competition there.

100k REQ holder here, this will be back to $1 sooner than you think.

>They pushed back their roadmap

That's incorrect. No changes to any dates.

Ath had all their shit priced in, hence it fell harder than everything else.

Hold and wait.

REQ is a hidden gem in crypto.

>Actual developers who have built a similiar product before
>Tech is competent, as assessed by Ycombinator
>Price hasn't been inflated by marketing / Facebook advertisements to retards
>Serves a legitimate use-case in the near term
>The actual utility of the service will grow exponentially as the rest of the Ethereum / ERC-20 ecosystem develops

I buy 5K REQ per day. I will legitimately make tens of millions of dollars off of this. I have no doubt left in my mind that this will be at Ripple levels of market capitalization by summer.

Please stop posting REQ threads until main net, I'm never going to be finished accumulating.